over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Serostim - is it worth the $?

I knew I could shut you down by mushing your filthy hypocrisy in your face. It's clear as day you can't intelligently defend your position so you'd rather try and attack me with laughably stupid insults.

"mass dose gh to improve his life"

I'd love to see where I ever said that. You should just cut your losses. Lying is going to just dig that hole deeper little guy. The only joke here is you and your self righteous hypocritical bullshit.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...ius-play-15iu-ed-106days-20ius-ed-80days.html

Here is your stupid thread that you talked about taking high 20 ius a day because you are depressed. Boo ya.
My position is personal use is much different then supplying a drug addict. Affecting one's self is different then affecting another.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...ius-play-15iu-ed-106days-20ius-ed-80days.html

Here is your stupid thread that you talked about taking high 20 ius a day because you are depressed. Boo ya.
My position is personal use is much different then supplying a drug addict. Affecting one's self is different then affecting another.

And again I ask, where did I say anything about "mass dose gh to improve my life".

What I said was I am coming out of a difficult period of my life and had a couple grand to spend to make myself feel better. Is there something wrong with that? Are you again flaunting your self righteous bullshit?

Maybe you should check with someone before you post. A wife perhaps?

hahahaha

And again I ask, where did I say anything about "mass dose gh to improve my life".

What I said was I am coming out of a difficult period of my life and had a couple grand to spend to make myself feel better. Is there something wrong with that? Are you again flaunting your self righteous bullshit?

Maybe you should check with someone before you post. A wife perhaps?

hahahaha

Pitiful, bitter, little man. I can tell your life sucks. I will let it go since you seem really off in the head. Good luck with your fucked up life.:D

I knew I could shut you down by mushing your filthy hypocrisy in your face. It's clear as day you can't intelligently defend your position so you'd rather try and attack me with laughably stupid insults.

"mass dose gh to improve his life"

I'd love to see where I ever said that. You should just cut your losses. Lying is going to just dig that hole deeper little guy. The only joke here is you and your self righteous hypocritical bullshit.

You gotta come bring this post back up 3 days later?? Seriously grow up. This wasn't your thread to begin with.

Pitiful, bitter, little man. I can tell your life sucks. I will let it go since you seem really off in the head. Good luck with your fucked up life.:D

Again, you are a hypocritical idiot. You dragged my "problems" into this thread and tried to insult me when it had nothing to do with what we were discussing. You couldn't defend yourself otherwise so now it back fired. Play with fire, you get burned.

My life couldn't be better, but thanks for asking. I truly mean that. In the past 3 weeks I literally had one of my dreams come true.

Take care though. All I did was point out how you were being a hypocrite and that no one appreciates your pompous holier than thou bullshit.

You gotta come bring this post back up 3 days later?? Seriously grow up. This wasn't your thread to begin with.

Sorry, maybe when you actually do something with your life, whether a job, family, etc. you will realize that sometimes adults don't have time to surf the internet every single day.

And who the fuck are you to declare whose thread this is? By your own asinine logic you shouldn't comment either, you know, since this "wasn't your thread to begin with."

Sorry, maybe when you actually do something with your life, whether a job, family, etc. you will realize that sometimes adults don't have time to surf the internet every single day.

And who the fuck are you to declare whose thread this is? By your own asinine logic you shouldn't comment either, you know, since this "wasn't your thread to begin with."

Lmao sucks to be you man. Feel sorry for your family or friends if you even have any. Peace. :)

I don't think it had anything to do with "asinine logic" but probably more to do with the fact that you didn't start this thread....so it's not your thread. Whether or not you agree with what he said, that kind of stands as fact.

I don't think it had anything to do with "asinine logic" but probably more to do with the fact that you didn't start this thread....so it's not your thread. Whether or not you agree with what he said, that kind of stands as fact.

LOL what the fuck are you guys talking about? Last I checked, people start threads so they can get comments from the members of the boards. When was this new system put in place where only the thread starter can post in the thread they make?

Lmao sucks to be you man. Feel sorry for your family or friends if you even have any. Peace. :)

Take care little guy! You'll join the adult population before you know it! ;)

Done with the back and forth.

Hmm. Seems like I am not the only one wondering about Springwater on the attack. Something must be going on in his personal life to warrant such hate publicly.

Hmm. Seems like I am not the only one wondering about Springwater on the attack. Something must be going on in his personal life to warrant such hate publicly.

::sigh::

Such hate publicly? Yeah, this public hate is just overwhelming. Maybe in addition to being a pompous idiot you also have a selective memory. Maybe you forgot about the first 2 pages of this thread where numerous people were calling you out for being a hypocritical jerk. All I did was do the same thing and you still can't defend your position without dragging my issues into this.

Are you a deceptive, pompous asshole in real life too? Well, I guess we all know the answer to that already (you know, your wife leaving you and all).

I really am done with this now. If you still want to provoke me and insult me, just PM me. I have no desire to assist you in polluting the board with your bullshit.

Last edited:
::sigh::

Such hate publicly? Yeah, this public hate is just overwhelming. Maybe in addition to being a pompous idiot you also have a selective memory. Maybe you forgot about the first 2 pages of this thread where numerous people were calling you out for being a hypocritical jerk. All I did was do the same thing and you still can't defend your position without dragging my issues into this.

Are you a deceptive, pompous asshole in real life too? Well, I guess we all know the answer to that already (you know, your wife leaving you and all).

I really am done with this now. If you still want to provoke me and insult me, just PM me. I have no desire to assist you in polluting the board with your bullshit.

Your the one that keeps bringing this shit up. You feel you have to reply to every fucking comment. You got issues little man (and I know you'll be freaking out when you read that and feel the need to come back on comment) lmao your a loser bro. Go take whatever it is you need to to feel better about yourself. Drop the shit an be done with it. Your acting like a fucking teenage kid on here.

A good friend/co-worker of mine knows a woman who gets prescriped Serostim. His girlfriends mother is a drug addict, perc 30's, xanax, OP's etc. She has HIV or cancer, I think he said HIV, but she gets prescribed Serostim.

She charges $250-$350 for the kit, I forget the total IU number, I remember it being something random. They're absolutely legit, script is still attached to the box with her info, the pharmacy around the corner from us etc.

I'm worried that she'll either stop selling them, demand an insane price if she finds out the gym value, overdose, or get cut off. So would it be fine to run the Serostim and than switch to another GH if something goes wrong with her? Or would I be better off snagging them at $250 and 'trading' for multple kits of some generic jintropins or another reliable source's GH?

Back on topic.

I can get Serostims covered by insurance somewhat, as they are still $400. The reason why she has a lot of Serostim and probably didn't pay for it is that Dr.s prescribe 15ius for HIV patients and they have a program where they can get gh for free. I figure at $400, it's worth it to get generics for a quarter of that price. I may decide to get the Serostims in the near future though. I can;t see them being 4x as good as the generics.

Also, I am ignoring this clown literally begging for my attention. Daddy has work to do, go play lol

I can;t see them being 4x as good as the generics.

Best thing to do is try them. If I had access to them I would take them, even if it's just one kit at 400, to see what it's like. From what I understand there are less side effects, probably due to higher percentage of purity. Some of those impurities are probably incomplete GH proteins that bind to the kidney receptors responsible for sodium retention but don't actually bind to the GH receptor. I am making this up as I go along though.

Best thing to do is try them. If I had access to them I would take them, even if it's just one kit at 400, to see what it's like. From what I understand there are less side effects, probably due to higher percentage of purity. Some of those impurities are probably incomplete GH proteins that bind to the kidney receptors responsible for sodium retention but don't actually bind to the GH receptor. I am making this up as I go along though.

I think I will eventually. I am getting great results from novos currently but I think I will grab some serostim within the next few months. It makes sense what you said about purity and side effects.

On a side note, I just wanted to point out what a hypocritical moron Rory is for saying, " You feel you have to reply to every fucking comment." Not only did he inject his unfunny nonsense into my discussion, but now he is responding to posts not even directed at him. What a hypocritical douche bag. I appreciate the PMs from some of the better known guys here telling me to ignore him and not even waste time on him (he's an admitted ugly fire crotch), but that line in particular stuck out to me lol.

SW

All bs aside I'd get as many as I could before the supply runs out. Heck I'd get a few of of you! 

On a side note, I just wanted to point out what a hypocritical moron Rory is for saying,

My response in this thread was an attempt to get back to the main topic at hand. Can you please let that other crap go? Honestly if I could get serostim from an addict that would end up dumping it anyways because they aren't going to take it and they want drug money, then I'd buy it up in a flash. Is that moral or ethical in everyone's eyes here? Evidently not. I don't really care. You shouldn't either.

My response in this thread was an attempt to get back to the main topic at hand. Can you please let that other crap go? Honestly if I could get serostim from an addict that would end up dumping it anyways because they aren't going to take it and they want drug money, then I'd buy it up in a flash. Is that moral or ethical in everyone's eyes here? Evidently not. I don't really care. You shouldn't either.

You're absolutely right. You also have helped me many times and give lots of great info so I will respect your wishes. I just took umbrage with Rory because he was not involved with the discussion and went out of his way to insult me. Normally I brush things like that off, but Rory himself has admitted he is an ugly fire crotch so I didn't want to take any shit from him. I give you my word though that I won't keep dragging it on.

Also, I just wanted to add, total costs would be closer to $500 for the Serostims. Between Dr.s visits, transportation, times, etc., t would be over the $400 price at the pharmacy. Maybe around $450 actually. I just can't yet justify paying that price when I can get 4 kits of novos for that price.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws