over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Serostim or 3 kits kefei/hyge

get humatrope hgh by lilly pharm hands down most potent hgh ive used and ive used hgh over 10 years straight

I've run humas in the past and they are in my top 3 gh list. However, it's the most expensive hgh as well and not too many people can afford to run them at even moderate doses. :(

I do see your point with the kefeis or hyges thats why im having trouble making the decision.. although they both test close together along with serostim the purity of serostim is beyond both of them even though rips might have 4mg's of gh in them does all of the 4mgs actually get utilized... this is what i have been told about pharm grade that even though the mgs of growth are in the same vial serostim gh is fully utilized unlike rips or hyges... Im actually going to come to the conclusion tommorrow.. moneys not a problem for me right now... seros or hyges/kefies?

The 3d/molecule make up of pharm grade gh differs from rips or any chinese generic gh. Pharm grade gh is supposed to be the closest thing to our natty gh while chinese generic gh is modified. This is what I've gathered from my conversations with JJ who got this info from doc alpha.

The 3d/molecule make up of pharm grade gh differs from rips or any chinese generic gh. Pharm grade gh is supposed to be the closest thing to our natty gh while chinese generic gh is modified. This is what I've gathered from my conversations with JJ who got this info from doc alpha.

so do you think kefeis would be the best route to go?

yo so im facin a dilemma, todays my birthday and im lookin to get my hands on some gh... The thing is i currently have 3 Bluetropin, 4 kefie, 4 hyges... i wanted to finish off arranging my growth but after looking in the serum thread about the comparison of purities and 50/50 serostim 126ius or 300ius kefei/hyges... if you were in my shoes, which would you choose?

this is a no brainer you go with the pharm grade i dont care who is praising all these generics pharm grade only way too go

Most of us can't afford the pharm grade option and hence use the generics instead. Pharm grade will always be the safer bet whether we are talking AAS or HGH. For me due to economic reasons it is a no brainer 300iu rips/hges or kefei or 126 iu sero's, generics win in my wallet

Last edited:
Seros are faked.. If u trust the source get them over all generics.. If u went to cvs would u ask for the generics? I provide a lot of rips for a lot of people and I have a lot on hand at all times.. But I do have a friend that's a cancer patient in need of money. When I have the chance I always grab a sero when I can;)
DV

Lol just making a point.. Been around a long time my friend and there is nothing wrong with "providing" information on products and services
DV

ive used the humatropes and sero's along with a few generics. I can say that by far hands down id roll with sero or humas if given a choice. ive bought generics and depending on the source they could be shit... here is what im doing now, i use a small dose sero early in the day and then add a higher dose of a respectible generic later in the day. i would choose rips or hyges for this. jus my thoughts

Lol just making a point.. Been around a long time my friend and there is nothing wrong with "providing" information on products and services
DV

There's nothing wrong with providing sensitive info, but LE watches these boards. Just looking out for you, but you shouldn't publicly advertise that you sell rips to peeps.

ive used the humatropes and sero's along with a few generics. I can say that by far hands down id roll with sero or humas if given a choice. ive bought generics and depending on the source they could be shit... here is what im doing now, i use a small dose sero early in the day and then add a higher dose of a respectible generic later in the day. i would choose rips or hyges for this. jus my thoughts

I like your thinking. Small dose of seros because it's just so damn expensive to run moderate to high doses of pharm grade. Then you top it off with rips or hyges later in the day. Fucking brilliant bro. When it comes to generics I'm like you, I only trust a select few labeled brands and the top 2 happen to be rips and hyges.

Seros are faked.. If u trust the source get them over all generics.. If u went to cvs would u ask for the generics? I provide a lot of rips for a lot of people and I have a lot on hand at all times.. But I do have a friend that's a cancer patient in need of money. When I have the chance I always grab a sero when I can;)
DV

I mentioned this before, Seros are heavily faked and are coming out of the UK and some parts of the EU. Im trying to locate some recent pics of the fakes to make buyers beware. If you see a price to good to be true, trust me it is. These aren't cheap, just like humatrope..

There are a ton of Fake Humatrope's going around as well...just tested some and BUNK. Just goes to show you need to test all GH these days

There are a ton of Fake Humatrope's going around as well...just tested some and BUNK. Just goes to show you need to test all GH these days

Where these in the pen form?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity