over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Serostim vs Hyge

nobel252

Registered
For someone who has used both would you say 2ius of hyges could compare to 1iu of seros

Last edited:
I'm on Serostim now and I can't see the difference between Serostim and Mexy's. Mexy's isn't Hyge but I'd say they are the same quality.

Unless you are getting Serostim right out of a US pharmacy, it is probably fake.

At least with Mexy's you know it's real and far less expensive.

pinwheel hyges are very, very good.

I agree with the above post! Pinwheel hyge is legit! From the first day, amazing sleep quality, crazy water retention, joints hurt, and I am staying fucking lean eating a ton after my cutting cycle!

I have script from the pharmacy for serostims 126iu kits... Nothing and i mean nothing on this board can touch real serostim.. As well as it shouldn't, serostim kits are $1495, i pay $600 with insurance at the pharmacy each, where as generics are 110- 250 a kit- that tells ya something. They are very good. I do 3 ius 7 days a week and the results are amazing. Personally ive done mexys, rips, and ip yellows. Ip yellows are very good. The other 2 are shit, they are hit or miss. If i had the funds to support enough serostim at 10- 15 ius a day, you would then have a freak bodybuilder.

Last edited:
I have script from the pharmacy for serostims 126iu kits... Nothing and i mean nothing on this board can touch real serostim.. As well as it shouldn't, serostim kits are $1495, i pay $600 with insurance at the pharmacy each, where as generics are 110- 250 a kit- that tells ya something. They are very good. I do 3 ius 7 days a week and the results are amazing. Personally ive done mexys, rips, and ip yellows. Ip yellows are very good. The other 2 are shit, they are hit or miss. If i had the funds to support enough serostim at 10- 15 ius a day, you would then have a freak bodybuilder.

LMAO!!! OK...:ac:ion-sm

For someone who has used both would you say 2ius of hyges could compare to 1iu of seros

I used Hygetropin when they 1st came out. They were as good as anything at the time. I cant commnet on current Hygetropin because I have not used it. If you can get REAL Serostim,,it's doesnt get much better than that. Serostim and Humatrope are the best I have used.

LMAO!!! OK...:ac:ion-sm

I dunno whats so funny about that comment... Fact is a fact man. Can't get any better than pharm grade. And yes Mexys and rips are good, but before i have access to seros, i had a couple batches of the rips and mexys that i look back on that were questionable- after using seros that is.

I think your posts are shit

Dam didnt think that post would cause some pissed off guys. I'll delete it... Sorry for chiming into the post and telling my opinion.

Dam didnt think that post would cause some pissed off guys. I'll delete it... Sorry for chiming into the post and telling my opinion.

Well, you said rips and elis were shit, then you said they were good. Which is it? Oh, and I'm not pissed, I was just having a little fun as I'm watching Lebron whip some ass.

agree with ya. I didnt mean it like that, my fault, i meant that i think i have had some bad batches of them. But on the flip i have had good batches of them as well.

I got a source selling sero for $750. Worth it or no. Btw Ive used rips and currently running elits and I like them.

I used Hygetropin when they 1st came out. They were as good as anything at the time. I cant commnet on current Hygetropin because I have not used it. If you can get REAL Serostim,,it's doesnt get much better than that. Serostim and Humatrope are the best I have used.

Agreed with you. Even the real Norditropin are great.

I do love IP yellows. They really work well, BUT I had pretty good results with Mexi's to.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws