over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

serum HGH

ketsugo3

Registered
Please some one convince me that serum HGH testing is accurate .

Because I don't think so.
1. We test the person not the compound .
We are all flawed have medical or gastrointestinal issues , people make mistakes.
2. A serum level can be effected by so many variables , goods , meds, disease etc

IGF testing would seem more accurate .
However the potency i
Or dosage of hgh can not be determined this way-only that actual hgh exists OR are there other peptides that could increase the readings ??

I been using hgh along with my cycles for 12 years. I once went 8 of those nonstop. Back then I could rely on cheap Chinese generics . Whatever this recent farce that occurred . Now the quality in question , human grade way over priced. How do I maintain my youthful beauty ? Lol I get the sources saying how better human grade is - hey he was in diapers when I was using fitropin . In fact best stuff I ever used was a pine green generic 5 years ago . Blew away the HG but of course those days are gone . Can I rely on newbies experiences ? The salesmen ? What a dilemma for hgh . No peptides come close . After few cycles of aas along with hgh I would never do one without the other just a waste. Is there quality over the horizon ? 8 years I did low as 4iu and high as 11iu because I helped get the kits I was allowed to grab free ones as pay. Those days long gone - now I'm a customer like all. By the way - do not ever use side effects as means to measure . Not many get them . In 12 years if crazy but successful hgh use never one time did I get numb hands . So please keep that to yourself lol

LICSW/MSW/cscs/ USArmyVet

Because I don't think so.
1. We test the person not the compound .
We are all flawed have medical or gastrointestinal issues , people make mistakes.
2. A serum level can be effected by so many variables , goods , meds, disease etc

IGF testing would seem more accurate .
However the potency i
Or dosage of hgh can not be determined this way-only that actual hgh exists OR are there other peptides that could increase the readings ??

I been using hgh along with my cycles for 12 years. I once went 8 of those nonstop. Back then I could rely on cheap Chinese generics . Whatever this recent farce that occurred . Now the quality in question , human grade way over priced. How do I maintain my youthful beauty ? Lol I get the sources saying how better human grade is - hey he was in diapers when I was using fitropin . In fact best stuff I ever used was a pine green generic 5 years ago . Blew away the HG but of course those days are gone . Can I rely on newbies experiences ? The salesmen ? What a dilemma for hgh . No peptides come close . After few cycles of aas along with hgh I would never do one without the other just a waste. Is there quality over the horizon ? 8 years I did low as 4iu and high as 11iu because I helped get the kits I was allowed to grab free ones as pay. Those days long gone - now I'm a customer like all. By the way - do not ever use side effects as means to measure . Not many get them . In 12 years if crazy but successful hgh use never one time did I get numb hands . So please keep that to yourself lol

LICSW/MSW/cscs/ USArmyVet

People make this more difficult than it has to be. Serum GH is simply how much GH is in your blood, just like serum glucose is how much sugar is in your blood. Its completely accurate as it will tell you if you have GH in your blood after injecting it. However, IGF-1 is necessary down the road to ensure that the 3D structure is correct otherwise it will not convert to IGF-1. This hasn't been an issue with most of the generic GH's we have seen.

@ MUscle96SS...

Can you clarify by what you mean by "However, IGF-1 is necessary down the road"

If its necessary or important then IGF-1 testing is still needed?

@ MUscle96SS...

Can you clarify by what you mean by "However, IGF-1 is necessary down the road"

If its necessary or important then IGF-1 testing is still needed?
After a few weeks of gh, your igf will elevate and stabilize which is when you should test it.

Accurate? Absolutely not - by any scientific standard. But it's the best we can do, until you find us a way to get a lab to run tests on the actual HGH from someone with no license or legal reason to have the HGH in the first place.

I've done the IGF test multiple times, and it always tells me when I have crap, but can't tell me precisely how good the stuff I have is. Just too many other factors.

I agree regarding the sides: just no way to judge anything.

In the past I ran hgh for 2 months then had my igf level tested and it was way above normal. Thats how I determined i had quality stuff, which were the yellow tops from ip.

thanks knight

Is there any ideal range that IGF should read (i imagine its dose dependent)?

As alluded to earlier...Serum results let you know that you have a legitimate product with active HGH present in the product.....After several weeks being on a legitimate product you should then test IGF-1 levels to determine the bio-availability of the product and how well the liver is converting it to IGF-1.
Different people have different results on their individual lab scores because no two individuals process the same medicine exactly the same way....we all don't have the same livers...which is the primary organ responsible for producing IGF-1

So let say I've been running HGH that tested out really well (low 20's) and now have to switch for one reason or another. Should you go off for a while before testing the new GH to make sure you get a true sample, or is waiting over a weekend (if you are following the 5 on, 2 off protocol) okay

So let say I've been running HGH that tested out really well (low 20's) and now have to switch for one reason or another. Should you go off for a while before testing the new GH to make sure you get a true sample, or is waiting over a weekend (if you are following the 5 on, 2 off protocol) okay
I would think you would be o.k. because according to another thread around this website by "johnjuan" think in the sponsors section under HGH testing he tests serum results for many different HGH's and i think he has had several different ones close together and still had accurate scores if i remember correctly? Blood serum results go down after several hours so i assume you would be ok to check and test a new one out almost every couple days from what i have read. Hopefully i am not confusing you because i'm not such a good explainer sometimes..lol

It's fine... GH serum will not need you to re-set. However, testing IGF will need 2-3 weeks off GH and then go back on for 2-3 before testing.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131