over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Server PIP!! Help!

wickedwayz1

Registered
Ok my lab rat and my bros lab rat are both on the same Test E, same batch and everything. My rat is having zero pip but my bros rat can barely walk from a glute inj. He got his shot Tuesday of this week I believe and his right glute is swollen and it hurts him all down his left leg. He mentioned he feels like shit and feels drained all the time. At first I figured he just had a bad shot. He did a second inj yesterday in his right quad and it's also doing the same thing. Keep in mind MY lab rat is having zero problems. This is his first cycle too. He is running tren a with it and his inj from the tren a is just fine... It's like his body don't like the test or something? Is this possible? He's freakin miserable. It's not red or nothing like that.... Any idea what's going on with him?? Need some expert advice here.:confused:

Ok my lab rat and my bros lab rat are both on the same Test E, same batch and everything. My rat is having zero pip but my bros rat can barely walk from a glute inj. He got his shot Tuesday of this week I believe and his right glute is swollen and it hurts him all down his left leg. He mentioned he feels like shit and feels drained all the time. At first I figured he just had a bad shot. He did a second inj yesterday in his right quad and it's also doing the same thing. Keep in mind MY lab rat is having zero problems. This is his first cycle too. He is running tren a with it and his inj from the tren a is just fine... It's like his body don't like the test or something? Is this possible? He's freakin miserable. It's not red or nothing like that.... Any idea what's going on with him?? Need some expert advice here.:confused:

Test flu.

Really... I have heard of that but never happened to me. So what should he do stop taking the Inj I'm sure? Does this mean this will always happen to him? He's in a lot of pain.

Anyone else have an opinion on this? I gotta say I'm pretty damn worried about him this isn't your everyday kinda pip.

Discontinue the shots, do 400mg ibuprofen every 6 hours.

If it improves, wait a month or so and try again. And no, it doesn't mean he'll get it every time. And please, glutes only, no quads. And no tren on your first cycle. What's wrong with you guys?

If it doesn't improve with the ibuprofen, seek medical assistance.

If it improves, wait a month or so and try again. And no, it doesn't mean he'll get it every time. And please, glutes only, no quads. And no tren on your first cycle. What's wrong with you guys?

will do. I told him over and over test only your first run man. Eager beaver....I also told him glute only. I have run 6 cycles since 2003 and never seen someone react like that just read about it. He's not taking another shot till this problem goes away if I can help it.

My advice is to stop using the "lab rat" saying. After a few days of discontinuing the "lab rat" shit ur friends leg should be fine. Just watch for signs of infection.

My advice is to stop using the "lab rat" saying. After a few days of discontinuing the "lab rat" shit ur friends leg should be fine. Just watch for signs of infection.

Stop with the lab rat saying... Ok lol.

I think I'll have him take some vitamin C with sum zinc and Ibuprofen. Hopefully it's subsides in the next couple days

Y'all gonna go to jail for animal cruelty :D

Usually test flu passes. I totally agree with the no tren first cycle, everyone should try test alone to see how they react.

why no quads. I pin my quads all the time and know plenty of people who do, just because you don't or don't like to doesn't mean you should run around here telling everywhere where they should and shouldn't inject

Make sure there is no EO in it. Back in the day my buddy and I used some product that had EO in it. He thought it was the greatest. I thought I was going to die. Figured I was allergic to EO..

Make sure there is no EO in it. Back in the day my buddy and I used some product that had EO in it. He thought it was the greatest. I thought I was going to die. Figured I was allergic to EO..

I used a well known lab a few years ago that used EO and it sent me to the ER twice. It was the second time I found out that I'm allergic to EO.

To the OP I would suggest he first treat it like Test flu and it needs to be treated just like to have the real flu by taking some TheraFlu, Tylenol, and Chicken soup. If it's just bad PIP tell him to use a heating pad every night but if it get's red and starts swelling it may be an infection or the lab he is using may use EO and he is allergic.

Test Flue Babygirl check if lab uses EO if not just wait for him to get better shoulnt take more than a week.

why no quads. I pin my quads all the time and know plenty of people who do, just because you don't or don't like to doesn't mean you should run around here telling everywhere where they should and shouldn't inject

I'm pretty sure glute is the safest site in adults while vastus lateralis is the safest in toddlers. I could even look for a study.

Safest spot is always a better option. And quads are a lot more prone to PIP, which is the very subject of this thread.

I know you're gonna say you don't get PIP from quad injections, but that goes against my experience every single time I've tried quads, just as most people I know. And for the record, I only use human grade gear.

Test Flue Babygirl check if lab uses EO if not just wait for him to get better shoulnt take more than a week.
No. Don't think so, sugarpuss. It sounds like he's having an immune response. Probably put a lot between muscles, do you know what I'm saying, little butterfly?

To the OP, have your friend take some advil and it should dissipate within a few days. Your friend will get familiar with his body when doing injections and improve and getting all oil inside a muscle belly.

I've had that from gear that had way to much BA in it

There is no eo its grapeseep oil. He is moving around a lot better today but is scared to hit his glute again. He's just going to have to get over that bs. As for the ba and bb its 2% BA and 14% BB

No. Don't think so, sugarpuss. It sounds like he's having an immune response. Probably put a lot between muscles, do you know what I'm saying, little butterfly?

To the OP, have your friend take some advil and it should dissipate within a few days. Your friend will get familiar with his body when doing injections and improve and getting all oil inside a muscle belly.

Really doubt that. May also be injected in fat area instead of deep in muscle. I get cripping pain when oil goes into my fat and not in the muscle.

There is no eo its grapeseep oil. He is moving around a lot better today but is scared to hit his glute again. He's just going to have to get over that bs. As for the ba and bb its 2% BA and 14% BB

Dont hit his glute let it rest after the pain is completely gone make shure he touches the area to make shure no oil/swelling is left there before he injects same spot again i would let it rest and use other spots.

If its his first cycle could be allot of things bad injection , and newbie sore / pain , maybe hes just being a pussy cause i have gotten infections size of a baseball literally and it will go away by itself your body should fight it off.

If it doesnt get any better within 7 days take to ER for anti biotics. or if it just gets WAY worse day by day the first 2-4 days should be the worst.

Really doubt that. May also be injected in fat area instead of deep in muscle. I get cripping pain when oil goes into my fat and not in the muscle.

Dont hit his glute let it rest after the pain is completely gone make shure he touches the area to make shure no oil/swelling is left there before he injects same spot again i would let it rest and use other spots.

If its his first cycle could be allot of things bad injection , and newbie sore / pain , maybe hes just being a pussy cause i have gotten infections size of a baseball literally and it will go away by itself your body should fight it off.

If it doesnt get any better within 7 days take to ER for anti biotics. or if it just gets WAY worse day by day the first 2-4 days should be the worst.

Oh no he won't be hiting that cheek for awhile. I'm wondering if he's being a pussy myself but it is swollen and just watching him try to walk is just sad lol

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner