over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Server PIP!! Help!

Really doubt that. May also be injected in fat area instead of deep in muscle. I get cripping pain when oil goes into my fat and not in the muscle.
You can doubt it all you want poopypants, but that doesn't change a thing girlscout. Fat in the muscle? Yeah... the grapeseed oil had a reaction there. Good work, Detective Daisydukes.

You can doubt it all you want poopypants, but that doesn't change a thing girlscout. Fat in the muscle? Yeah... the grapeseed oil had a reaction there. Good work, Detective Daisydukes.

Dude shut the f up and stop talking like a retard.

I forgot you know everything about everything especially when it comes to gear.

It can be several things doesnt specifically has to be that. Couple of things can cause it.

To OP just inject once again maybe twice if it keeps going like that get a new vial for your buddy and see if that fixes it. Trial and error and maybe it could be a case of a bad batch / infected vial.

My bad, sugarplum. I'll man up and start treating you like you talk to everyone else, okay honeygurl?

Lol.. your trying to annoy me.

It doesnt work I dont give three flying fucks lol.
I know you don't! That's what's messed up! What kind of grown-ass man calls another man "Babygirl"?!? I don't have a problem with it but you shouldn't push your feelings onto other guys. It creeps them the hell out!

I forgot you know everything about everything especially when it comes to gear.

It can be several things doesnt specifically has to be that. Couple of things can cause it.

To OP just inject once again maybe twice if it keeps going like that get a new vial for your buddy and see if that fixes it. Trial and error and maybe it could be a case of a bad batch / infected vial.

It's not a bad batch I'm using the same. But he has virgin muscle...

It's not a bad batch I'm using the same. But he has virgin muscle...

Could be bad batch trust me he might of gotten vials from a different batch its I dont wanna get into this too much but it can be it. trust me

Just one ml at 250mg

Sounds like a combination of things. He has virgin muscle, multiple compounds, and possibly a contaminated vial.

Sciroxx has a pretty good reputation, but I've had a vial that really put a hurt on me at only 1ml and it didn't matter if it was quads or glutes I shot it in... still never finished that vial. Also, your buddy might be exaggerating his level of pain or may just have a low tolerance for pain and a poor immune system trying to deal with the shock it just received.

Maybe you should offer to take the gear off his hands and have him try another lab. I have a couple suggestions if you care to PM me, and I'm also curious which lab it's from.

Dude, I know what your talking about, for some reason I can pin in both delts an both glutes but for some reason my quads just don't like gear. I'm taking every precaution, heck my wife is a RN an she gives my injections sometimes, don't know what up but can't handle the quads, they get so sore hurts to walk an don't even think about touching the inject site, any ideas?

Dude, I know what your talking about, for some reason I can pin in both delts an both glutes but for some reason my quads just don't like gear. I'm taking every precaution, heck my wife is a RN an she gives my injections sometimes, don't know what up but can't handle the quads, they get so sore hurts to walk an don't even think about touching the inject site, any ideas?

Warm the gear.

Smaller volume til your muscle(s) get used to it.

Smaller gauge pin.

Inject slow and steady rather than jab and slam.

Stop using quads.

Why someone needs more than 4 injection spots anyway? Are you pinning 50ml a week?

I'm pretty sure glute is the safest site in adults while vastus lateralis is the safest in toddlers. I could even look for a study.

Safest spot is always a better option. And quads are a lot more prone to PIP, which is the very subject of this thread.

I know you're gonna say you don't get PIP from quad injections, but that goes against my experience every single time I've tried quads, just as most people I know. And for the record, I only use human grade gear.

Your right I do not get PIP from quad injections, or traps, or any other spot. If you do a shot right and use good gear you should't have a problem. For the record I only use human grade gear as well.. Except tren of course.

Personally when I use something like tren A I prefer to inj ed opposed to eod. Id rather not use the same site every 4 days so I think in some cases It makes sense to have more options.

Sounds like a combination of things. He has virgin muscle, multiple compounds, and possibly a contaminated vial.

Sciroxx has a pretty good reputation, but I've had a vial that really put a hurt on me at only 1ml and it didn't matter if it was quads or glutes I shot it in... still never finished that vial. Also, your buddy might be exaggerating his level of pain or may just have a low tolerance for pain and a poor immune system trying to deal with the shock it just received.

Maybe you should offer to take the gear off his hands and have him try another lab. I have a couple suggestions if you care to PM me, and I'm also curious which lab it's from.

Iceman you have PM bro.

The swelling is about gone now and he don't feel like complete shit anymore. We shall see in the AM how it plays out.

Glad he is ok wicked. I consider myself pretty knowledgeable when it comes to injections and this same thing happened to me the other day. I could walk and everything, but my left quad swolled up from 1ml, I thought it was going to be an abscess, but thank god the swelling went down. My white blood count was elevated and my primary sent me to the ER right away. Liver enzymes also through the roof almost 300 and white count was 29 if i remember correctly.

I have been on cipro ever since a few days ago. I never felt bad or felt like i had the flu, just red and swollen at injection site. I think it was my fault cause I have been using this same gear / vial an it is some top notch stuff. I went from having test levels in October being double digits, to every 2 weeks 200mg TRT with test cyp.

I added 50mg prop ed to my TRT and my test levels were over 5k. So adding 50mg prop ed with 2 other compounds in it for about 12-14 days put me over 5k total test levels. I don't work for this company , just sayin. Glad all is well with your friend man. I am sure the 200 mg depo test cyp every 14 days helped my situation, but I hardly felt anything or even felt better on that dose is why I added he prop combo.

Last edited:
Stop using quads.

Why someone needs more than 4 injection spots anyway? Are you pinning 50ml a week?

Quads are off limits for me.. Pinned em' twice.....never again... the pain was excruciating...

Quads are off limits for me.. Pinned em' twice.....never again... the pain was excruciating...

Same here, except that I've tried them around 15 times or so. And I know how to pin, been doing it for decades.

I even asked my sister in law, who's a nurse that works with vaccination in a large hospital. She gives shots to 50 or 60 people every day. Didn't help. Crippling pain every time.

I shoot myself in glutes and delts and don't feel a thing.

Ok my lab rat and my bros lab rat are both on the same Test E, same batch and everything. My rat is having zero pip but my bros rat can barely walk from a glute inj.

He got his shot Tuesday of this week I believe and his right glute is swollen and it hurts him all down his left leg.

He mentioned he feels like shit and feels drained all the time. At first I figured he just had a bad shot. He did a second inj yesterday in his right quad and it's also doing the same thing. Keep in mind MY lab rat is having zero problems. This is his first cycle too. He is running tren a with it and his inj from the tren a is just fine... It's like his body don't like the test or something? Is this possible? He's freakin miserable. It's not red or nothing like that.... Any idea what's going on with him?? Need some expert advice here.:confused:

I'm assuming because his right glute was swollen, that's where he got the shot so how does that make the left leg hurt???

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear