over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Seth Feroce: "I Maintain My Physique On 650mg Of Testosterone"

Placed well at what sort of show? .

Obviously a low level show, considering none of the guys I knew like that were training hard or even like a bodybuilder. The guys in football just did what the coach made them do.

If those guys trained hard as a bodybuilder then I would think they would place better at higher level shows. Put them on steroids and of course they are even better. Its just that some of these naturally gifted athletes are as strong as some guys manage to get on steroids. I do believe guys like Ronnie Coleman that say they were natural for so long.

I think that so many guys think that drugs are a much bigger part of being a champion than they really are. Genetics I think are an even bigger and more important part of being a champion. I would use the analogy that you cant make a chevette outrun a corvette. Sure you would put a turbo or supercharger etc on the chevette and maybe if you are lucky outrun a stock corvette on the drag strip, but if you put the same on the corvette it would blow it's doors off.

Right. I am 6'1 and I hit 230 lbs (12% BF) without any drugs. I never trained harder/more consistently or ate better than when I was drug-free.

That's about where I was too. 6 foot and 210 to 220 lbs lean at my best natural. Add in the drugs and then I picked up about 30 to 40 lbs.

Obviously a low level show, considering none of the guys I knew like that were training hard or even like a bodybuilder. The guys in football just did what the coach made them do.

If those guys trained hard as a bodybuilder then I would think they would place better at higher level shows. Put them on steroids and of course they are even better. Its just that some of these naturally gifted athletes are as strong as some guys manage to get on steroids. I do believe guys like Ronnie Coleman that say they were natural for so long.

I think that so many guys think that drugs are a much bigger part of being a champion than they really are. Genetics I think are an even bigger and more important part of being a champion. I would use the analogy that you cant make a chevette outrun a corvette. Sure you would put a turbo or supercharger etc on the chevette and maybe if you are lucky outrun a stock corvette on the drag strip, but if you put the same on the corvette it would blow it's doors off.

I agree. Genetics are everything especially in bodybuilding. Obviously it's true for any hobby/sport but the way your body genetically looks/responds is everything in bodybuilding. Hardworkers beat genetics all the time especially in other sports but it's very rare in bodybuilding judges will pick the shredded to the bone guy with big muscle and horrible shape and structure over the genetically blessed guy who has structure, shape, round muscle bellies but isn't as shredded. Like everything it's many shades of grey. However some guys could do everything right and will be surpassed by a Flex Wheeler just doing the basics.

I partly agree about drugs and being a champion. Well I completely agree. Drugs don't make a champion mindset in the slightest. If you take the drugs away most of the same guys would be on top. Although I also think many don't realize the sheer importance of drugs and many of the guys they see talk about being a champion on social media and how drugs have ruined the sport etc etc etc are also using boatloads of them. Lot's of bullshitters all over nevermind bodybuilding. You are spot on though. It's literally a joke the difference between the likes of Ronnie Coleman and your typical guy in x gym down the round. As they say it's crazy the amount of people in bodybuilding who think drugs make the difference and all the best guys are just taking the most... no other sport/hobby fans think that.

There is always a spectrum just like with intelligence. Think about some of the brightest minds ever then well I don't want to be rude but just sheer idiots. That difference also exists in physicality of the human race as well. Some guys are very unlucky and they are quite often the ones who think all the pro's take 5 times as many drugs as everyone else.

Last edited:
I agree. Genetics are everything especially in bodybuilding. Obviously it's true for any hobby/sport but the way your body genetically looks/responds is everything in bodybuilding. Hardworkers beat genetics all the time especially in other sports but it's very rare in bodybuilding judges will pick the shredded to the bone guy with big muscle and horrible shape and structure over the genetically blessed guy who has structure, shape, round muscle bellies but isn't as shredded. Like everything it's many shades of grey. However some guys could do everything right and will be surpassed by a Flex Wheeler just doing the basics.

I partly agree about drugs and being a champion. Well I completely agree. Drugs don't make a champion mindset in the slightest. If you take the drugs away most of the same guys would be on top. Although I also think many don't realize the sheer importance of drugs and many of the guys they see talk about being a champion on social media and how drugs have ruined the sport etc etc etc are also using boatloads of them. Lot's of bullshitters all over nevermind bodybuilding. You are spot on though. It's literally a joke the difference between the likes of Ronnie Coleman and your typical guy in x gym down the round. As they say it's crazy the amount of people in bodybuilding who think drugs make the difference and all the best guys are just taking the most... no other sport/hobby fans think that.

There is always a spectrum just like with intelligence. Think about some of the brightest minds ever then well I don't want to be rude but just sheer idiots. That difference also exists in physicality of the human race as well. Some guys are very unlucky and they are quite often the ones who think all the pro's take 5 times as many drugs as everyone else.

Yeah, I agree on all points. I like to use the car scenario to explain bodybuilding. Another thought I have relates modifying your car to its likelihood of breaking down.

I once had an Audi A6 2.7t twin turbo. I chipped it and it went from like 250 hp up to around 320 hp. A few years later I blew up the transmission on it. The techs said it literally exploded! The transmission was not built to sustain that kind of torque/power.

This is a bit like what happens when you take a guy with average genetics and pump him full of steroids and other PEDs. Like in me, my heart gave out. Others have died.

My Porsche 911 turbo on the other hand I have chipped it and it went from 480 hp up to 560 hp. Its fine and ive been told by the "experts" that the transmission can handle up to about 800 hp before you have to worry. Its been modded like that now for over 2 years and no signs of trouble. I run the piss out of it on the track too, and the Audi never went on a track and wasn't driven nearly as hard. This would be a bit like the genetic elite in bodybuilding that are naturally big and strong. They may not even need as high of a dose as some of the other fellas.

Last edited:
Here’s a ?

Do you think with hard work along with hgh/slin & aas you could surpass their muscularity? Not asking if you would be a better athlete/football player as that isn’t bodybuilding.

Seems some guys are getting confused on what genetic gifts are being questioned..

Genetics don’t matter all that much when someone is eating, lifting, abusing gh/slim/aas at high levels. Well, thin joints, small waist, nicely shaped muscle bellies do. Even then you can pump oil in to change that..

Yes, to a point...an example...me on 400 test 600 EQ I was heavier and stronger/faster than this guy that transferred from SMU. But if HE got on the same shit he would put me to shame. At my best, I was 239lbs, ran a 4.66 and had a 29in vertical.

All natty, this guy was about 230 and had damn near the same speed/power.

Yes, to a point...an example...me on 400 test 600 EQ I was heavier and stronger/faster than this guy that transferred from SMU. But if HE got on the same shit he would put me to shame. At my best, I was 239lbs, ran a 4.66 and had a 29in vertical.

All natty, this guy was about 230 and had damn near the same speed/power.

Yeah, corvette vs chevette. I was a chevette, or maybe a caprice!

Yeah, corvette vs chevette. I was a chevette, or maybe a caprice!

Caprice use to be a decent car in the 70s 400ci small block.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws