over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Seth Feroce: "I Maintain My Physique On 650mg Of Testosterone"

Under what circumstance would you need to donate twice a month?

Polycythemia...but not 2x/month.
If you have this condition, AAS would be the last thing you'd want to be using.

Under what circumstance would you need to donate twice a month?

To Get ur levels in check mine only goes down about point per donations. I am or was finally under 50.. I usually am around 51 or 53

Now I’m running 800mg eq 200mg deca and test at 800mg

So I try and donate as often as I can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many guys here use ferrous sulfate or fumarate to keep their ferritin up? I notice sulfate raises mine extremely quickly with only a small rise in H/H, but it’s not good for the gut.

It's obvious he doesn't know much about AAS and probably just does basic cycles and stays on most of the time. He was shocked Seth took 50mg adrol and 30 dbol dbol together like it had never been done before. I know so many guys like this and they tell me they come off and they genuinely believe it. They don't take into account it's gonna take over 1 month for levels to come down and they take an enhanced TRT anyway so they are still on and then 2 weeks later they blast again. The biggest coach in the industry has people come off all AAS but they usually do it for 2 months and the 1st month they use lot's of PCT drugs so they are not off so again it's pretty much a few weeks off everything and back on they go. None of these guys are going off and for many 500mg is trt.

I agree.. we have to understand that trt is not the same for everyone... there is a popular instagram guy who is on " trt" cureently.. when pressed he admits his trt is 500mgs of test... that's my cycle lol.. so trt is not trt.. for some its 150mgs... for some its 200mgs.. 300mgs.. and yes 500mgs.. not to mention hgh and sometimes slin..

Now I dont care as long as they are getting blood work and keeping markers in check. But let's stop calling it trt as it is leading some to believe unrealistic expectations.. it's a cruise.. and that's fine..

I can maintain ok on 200mgs of test a week.. but I'm not gaining.. I'm maintaining.. you take away the the " super stimulus" and eventually things will diminish. It might take months but it's happening. Those that brag that they are maintaining their physiques on a low dose of test usually just got off a decent cycle and it will take months for everything to clear.. ask them in 4 months if they have maintained their usual cycled physique and the answer will be no. But it needs to be done for health purposes..

Watching seth does remind me that my dosages are pathetic.. I woukdnt think of doing 650 of test even during a cycle. Lol.. 300 to 350 test is as much as I want ...

I agree.. we have to understand that trt is not the same for everyone... there is a popular instagram guy who is on " trt" cureently.. when pressed he admits his trt is 500mgs of test... that's my cycle lol.. so trt is not trt.. for some its 150mgs... for some its 200mgs.. 300mgs.. and yes 500mgs.. not to mention hgh and sometimes slin..

Now I dont care as long as they are getting blood work and keeping markers in check. But let's stop calling it trt as it is leading some to believe unrealistic expectations.. it's a cruise.. and that's fine..

I can maintain ok on 200mgs of test a week.. but I'm not gaining.. I'm maintaining.. you take away the the " super stimulus" and eventually things will diminish. It might take months but it's happening. Those that brag that they are maintaining their physiques on a low dose of test usually just got off a decent cycle and it will take months for everything to clear.. ask them in 4 months if they have maintained their usual cycled physique and the answer will be no. But it needs to be done for health purposes..

Watching seth does remind me that my dosages are pathetic.. I woukdnt think of doing 650 of test even during a cycle. Lol.. 300 to 350 test is as much as I want ...

Yes the amount of guys who are "off" but their off is 300-600mg test. As you say for many they come off blast and have been on trt for about 4 days and they announce to the world they are off still looking jacked :D I have even done it as it feels like such a big difference. I will be off for 2 weeks and whenever anyone asked about AAS I have to mention it :eek::D But these guys are just bullshitters half of the time. There are a few guys who have stated they are off everything and it's clear as day they have to be on trt or above. As I posted many can maintain on low doses but they will lose that pop (on look) over time but they can maintain most of their condition and weight. Even on legit TRT it can be done but I am not talking about 5 years as obviously most tend to stay off no more than 2-6 months so time off blast doses as you state is a massive factor.

Maybe that’s because bodybuilding is the sport where steroids matter the most in deciding the victor. It is a sport mainly of building conditioned symmetrical muscle in order to show on stage for judges to critique.

Just compare bodybuilders of today to the ones before everyone used aas. Now do the same for any skill sport. The elite skill sport athletes could still be competitive today. Same can’t be said about body builders. Of course training knowledge and diet have improved but I believe my point is still valid.

Am I missing something compared to other sports where athletic talent matters in terms of coordination, flexibility and speed are a factor? Musclebound athletes USUALLY lack the ability in terms of skill sports.

Not bashing bbing, I just want honesty if I’m wanting to learn what the elite do to get there.

If I went on a baseball forum and pros claimed to only do batting practice once a month and I replicated and couldn’t go pro I’d be upset I was lied to. The ones who only practicing once a month would all say “I guess I didn’t have the genetics”

But back to the thread. Thank you Seth for being honest and sharing what worked for you.

You post is full of fallacies. No, few sports would have a champion that is still competitive 40-50 years later. 15 seconds has been shaved off the mile since Roger Bannister. A half a second has shaved off the 100 meter since Bob Hayes. As far as AAS and increasing dose = pro status as you seem to think, Apparently you never met someone that was gifted to put on muscle naturally. These gifted pro guys on the sauce are going to outperform little old you every time with 1/2 the sauce and 1/2 the effort. I grew up in the 60s and 70s when no steroids in my little NE town. Some people grow better than others. That's just a fact. Then again today's youth believes there are 97 genders.

You post is full of fallacies. No, few sports would have a champion that is still competitive 40-50 years later. 15 seconds has been shaved off the mile since Roger Bannister. A half a second has shaved off the 100 meter since Bob Hayes. As far as AAS and increasing dose = pro status as you seem to think, Apparently you never met someone that was gifted to put on muscle naturally. These gifted pro guys on the sauce are going to outperform little old you every time with 1/2 the sauce and 1/2 the effort. I grew up in the 60s and 70s when no steroids in my little NE town. Some people grow better than others. That's just a fact. Then again today's youth believes there are 97 genders.

Are you sure about that pal?

Btw, I said “competitive” not “champion”.. here’s just a couple names for you because this is so obvious it’s not worth going on much detail.
Also, they would still be the best now. Can’t say the same for any bber. Wonder why..

Muhammad Ali
Wilt chamberlain

I could go on in many other sports. Also, many track & field athletes could still be competitive at a high level from back then.

You’re delusional and clueless to argue that.

Last edited:
Y These gifted pro guys on the sauce are going to outperform little old you every time with 1/2 the sauce and 1/2 the effort. I grew up in the 60s and 70s when no steroids in my little NE town. Some people grow better than others. That's just a fact. Then again today's youth believes there are 97 genders.

Every high school seems to have at least one guy in the school athletics program that is exceptionally strong for his age. I had a classmate that weighed about 165-170 lbs and could bench 350 lbs no problem. He was 17 years old at the time. I saw him. He was natural, and on the wrestling team. That is more than 2x his bodyweight and he was natural. He was built like a bodybuilder too since he had to keep real lean for wrestling. Me and a lot of guys can juice up as adults and never be that strong.

Last edited:
Every high school seems to have at least one guy in the school athletics program that is exceptionally strong for his age. I had a classmate that weighed about 165-170 lbs and could bench 350 lbs no problem. He was 17 years old at the time. I saw him. He was natural, and on the wrestling team. That is more than 2x his bodyweight and he was natural. He was built like a bodybuilder too since he had to keep real lean for wrestling. Me and a lot of guys can juice up as adults and never be that strong.

Knew a guy almost exactly like you wrote...wrestler, 17 years old, wrestled at 155 IIRC, built like bull and huge, but only like 5'4" (Give or take an inch), and natty. I'm not sure if he was ever on HGH though....as in medically prescribed to bring up his height. I want to say no. Was benching upper 300's IIRC (Hit 405+ lbs after high school at around 180#), and squats were in the 500's. Just strong AF in every lift...it was pretty unreal.

I seen him at an ice cream shop earlier this year, and he had a big ass belly, and appeared to have not lifted in a long ass time. One of the nicest guys I've ever known.

Knew a guy almost exactly like you wrote...wrestler, 17 years old, wrestled at 155 IIRC, built like bull and huge, but only like 5'4" (Give or take an inch), and natty. I'm not sure if he was ever on HGH though....as in medically prescribed to bring up his height. I want to say no. Was benching upper 300's IIRC (Hit 405+ lbs after high school at around 180#), and squats were in the 500's. Just strong AF in every lift...it was pretty unreal.

I seen him at an ice cream shop earlier this year, and he had a big ass belly, and appeared to have not lifted in a long ass time. One of the nicest guys I've ever known.

Some guys just get all the luck. Growing up in the 70s and 80s my dad used to call those guys "big boys". Natural mesomorphs big and strong. The wrestler I speak of had a big huge neck as well, great for wrestling. We had a big running back in high school that benched around 405 and he weighed no more than 185 lbs. He went on to play at Boston. Back then very few high schoolers took steroids, they were hard to get ahold of.

Some guys just get all the luck. Growing up in the 70s and 80s my dad used to call those guys "big boys". Natural mesomorphs big and strong. The wrestler I speak of had a big huge neck as well, great for wrestling. We had a big running back in high school that benched around 405 and he weighed no more than 185 lbs. He went on to play at Boston. Back then very few high schoolers took steroids, they were hard to get ahold of.

Yea, I don't think this guy ever went anywhere after HS ball, but he played fullback. Yea, real thick neck and traps, with cauliflower ears, lol. He was a year older than I was, but every day after school, we all hit the HS gym. It was demoralizing and awesome at the same time. I got a bit of a reality check from that at an early age...knew at that point there were guys who just excelled in the strength and size game over me, but God it was motivating to shoot hard for. I had a better physique than he did though, but we're talking HS, so I was a string bean, lol. I was pretty strong myself, but he was a whole other level. I miss those days of lifting, it was the funnest time ever, and most of us didn't know shit, just went in and lifted and ate a lot. Blast the AC/DC loud and just got at it.

I played D2 ball and we were nationally ranked top 25 each year. We would get D1 transfers because they were fuck ups (grades/got in trouble) and they were just on a different physical level. Naturally bigger, stronger, faster. Ate McDonald’s, drank orange soda, smoked pot daily. Still freaks compared to the average d2 guy that ate, slept, trained hard.

I played D2 ball and we were nationally ranked top 25 each year. We would get D1 transfers because they were fuck ups (grades/got in trouble) and they were just on a different physical level. Naturally bigger, stronger, faster. Ate McDonald’s, drank orange soda, smoked pot daily. Still freaks compared to the average d2 guy that ate, slept, trained hard.

It seems like we have members on the board that just don't believe these guys exist. I remember being amazed at the guy I knew from high school and college like that. It is frustrating to have to work so hard to look just mediocre and then guys like that can eat like crap and be ripped. That running back I knew from college was like that. All the guys on the team complained about it!

Yup there are some true genetic freaks out there. You can find pictures of guys in the Amazon and the Congo, just ripped and massive, never lifted a day in their life. I remember in high school my buddy was squatting 500 pretty easily. Lots of guys just born with great structure and genes. Think about NFL players, like Aaron Donald for example. Dude is 280lbs with chiseled abs and no flab on him whatsoever. I remember when I was in jail there was a guy in there with just absolutely massive triceps and pecs, loved to do push-ups and dips. Was probably 240lbs at 5'10", around 13%-14% BF. You've got country boys from Oklahoma benching 315 and shoulder pressing 275 the first time they ever step foot in a gym, etc. Guys like Bo Jackson, etc. Shoot, go to a local pool where they give swim lessons to little kids and you'll see some 4-5 year old little boys who just naturally have shredded abs and obliques already at that age.

Last edited:
Yup there are some true genetic freaks out there. You can find pictures of guys in the Amazon and the Congo, just ripped and massive, never lifted a day in their life. I remember in high school my buddy was squatting 500 pretty easily. Lots of guys just born with great structure and genes. Think about NFL players, like Aaron Donald for example. Dude is 280lbs with chiseled abs and no flab on him whatsoever. I remember when I was in jail there was a guy in there with just absolutely massive triceps and pecs, loved to do push-ups and dips. Was probably 240lbs at 5'10", around 13%-14% BF. You've got country boys from Oklahoma benching 315 and shoulder pressing 275 the first time they ever step foot in a gym, etc. Guys like Bo Jackson, etc. Shoot, go to a local pool where they give swim lessons to little kids and you'll see some 4-5 year old little boys who just naturally have shredded abs and obliques already at that age.

Cool workout GIF here of a guy working out in a bare bones gym. Sure he probably isn't on any PEDS.

tumblr_oi7dufHaZv1qbrivdo1_400.gif

Seems reasonable. A lot of NPC guys cruise on 750 test all year.

The only guy I've actually had a conversation with this is Jon Skywalker and his go to year-round cruise is 200mg Test/400 Masteron, though he will take out the masteron for 400mg Tren every 2-3 months.

It's a weird period in the AAS world though because back in 07 when pro hormones were on fire (tren xtreme, pheraplex, superdrol, all that good stuff) people were just loading up on gear. Now it's like ok "let's do 10mg of testosterone SUBq daily, that's all you need, anything else and your insides will rot out".

And it's like, you can't maintain sh*t like that. If you want to look good, you're going to have to go overboard and take a risk for a year or four, THEN you can maintain on just some high-dose 250-300 TRT and 2 iu HGH or so. This has NEVER been a healthy sport, and I get with all the people dropping dead how everyone wants to be cautious, but you can't turn it into a healthy sport.... healthier yes, but all these little microdose cycles, that's great advice from guys that have been blasting out their eyeballs for the past decade, then some new kid reads it and thinks all he needs is 100mg of test per week

Last edited:

True for the abs, some guys are just always lean. Some have bigger frames. But I've had friends in prison and I have family in some 3rd world countries and if you think these guys aren't on gear, I've got some baaaad news for ya. It's like when the singer for the Dillinger Escape Plan, back around 03-04, everyone was like oh "is he natty", I'm like..... the guy was hospitalized for overdosing on a bag of shrooms, you really think he's afraid of some test and tren? It's the same anywhere else, most people don't announce their drug or botox use to the world, doesn't mean they aren't on.

Here’s a ?

Do you think with hard work along with hgh/slin & aas you could surpass their muscularity? Not asking if you would be a better athlete/football player as that isn’t bodybuilding.

Seems some guys are getting confused on what genetic gifts are being questioned..

Genetics don’t matter all that much when someone is eating, lifting, abusing gh/slim/aas at high levels. Well, thin joints, small waist, nicely shaped muscle bellies do. Even then you can pump oil in to change that..

That’s why I like bodybuilding. F**k genetics. Hard work and injecting hormones can make one surpass these natural genetic freaks.

It’s not like I’m trying to high jump 8ft. No drug will add that specific talent but fortunately there are ones for muscle. Hence why we are all on this steroid forum. To utilize the best method of taking them

Here’s a ?

Do you think with hard work along with hgh/slin & aas you could surpass their muscularity? Not asking if you would be a better athlete/football player as that isn’t bodybuilding.

Seems some guys are getting confused on what genetic gifts are being questioned..

Genetics don’t matter all that much when someone is eating, lifting, abusing gh/slim/aas at high levels. Well, thin joints, small waist, nicely shaped muscle bellies do. Even then you can pump oil in to change that..

The genetic freaky guys have a head start from the beginning, and it seems like they just keep getting better and better using PEDs too. If you take two guys taking the same PEDs, the genetically superior guy is going to be better once again and he doesn't even have to train as hard. Some guys chase the dream and nearly kill or do kill themselves trying to become something they weren't born to be.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131