over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Seth Feroce - Steroids will kill you video

Dexter is probably an outlier, it would be safer for the the middle of curve to have a cap. i mean if you start at 20 that's 15 years to compete plenty. look at the Olympics how many 40 plus year old are weightlifting or wrestling or running track.

i meant there should just be a cap for Mr Olympia and even Arnold Classic. no reason you can't compete after that in other contests, but these lucrative prestige ones are the ones where one is willing to risk ones health. i would bet there are very few masters in their 50s and 60s using 3-5 grams of total gear?
True.. BUT.. again would you yell dexter to hit the bricks? No.. if they are good enough to qualify to.compete on that stage then so be it. Again, it's their personal responsibility to monitor their health..

Plus any organization opens themselves up to a world of hurt legally if they use age discrimination to tell qualified athletes " your too old". You don't see the NFL touching that either. . So that's never going to happen..

True.. BUT.. again would you yell dexter to hit the bricks? No.. if they are good enough to qualify to.compete on that stage then so be it. Again, it's their personal responsibility to monitor their health..

Plus any organization opens themselves up to a world of hurt legally if they use age discrimination to tell qualified athletes " your too old". You don't see the NFL touching that either. . So that's never going to happen..
It's YOUR responsibility to take care of YOU!

I agree just trying to find some ways it can reduce harm. i guess there is none than why even talk about it and make videos. let it be . you don't see Honda making video's of people dying in their cars speeding on the hiway. The police do put out campaigns on drinking driving etc. but i guess thats a shitty analolgy lol.

your not harming anyone else doing the drugs but yourself hence why no one will talk about it and should really even care.

all the video's are pointless i guess?

i guess its a risk of extreme bodybuilding. link below is very similar

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_driver_deaths_in_motorsport

I’m not sure why anyone cares how he conveys his message, swearing or not. How about if he had a speech impediment? Maybe I’m just an overly simple man, but if Feroce/anyone has knowledge I don’t have, then I am all ears regardless of how they speak
But obviously the delivery does matter, otherwise no one would be mentioning it, right? And having an actual speech impediment =/= his inability and choice to cease from saying "fuck!" or "fuckin'!!" every fourth word.

I generally like his videos, energy, and intensity, but it might behoove him to tone it down a notch and use a bit more tact especially when talking about a relatively serious matter. Just my $.02!

But obviously the delivery does matter, otherwise no one would be mentioning it, right? And having an actual speech impediment =/= his inability and choice to cease from saying "fuck!" or "fuckin'!!" every fourth word.

I generally like his videos, energy, and intensity, but it might behoove him to tone it down a notch and use a bit more tact especially when talking about a relatively serious matter. Just my $.02!
watch the ones where he uses a chainsaw with a cigar and work boots and a glass of whiskey while cool rock music plays....a tough redneck muscleman doin yardwork like a real man...talk about pandering to the lowest common denominator. all he needs is an eagle and merican flag to complete the cliche

nothing new here, but i do like how he put it together (many myself included will feel he is in some capacity talking to us directly)

"The craziest son of a bitch in the game right now is Nick fuckin Walker. Crazy mother fucker."

This statement is in the context of talking about pros abusing gear.

It sounds like Seth is saying that out of all the cycles he has heard of various top pros using, Nick Walker's have been the "craziest", highest doses, etc.

Was this published anywhere else?

watch the ones where he uses a chainsaw with a cigar and work boots and a glass of whiskey while cool rock music plays....a tough redneck muscleman doin yardwork like a real man...talk about pandering to the lowest common denominator. all he needs is an eagle and merican flag to complete the cliche
are you not the one who was listing his guns in response to a thread about fighting?

Now talking shit about someone acting tough??

9C42BA07-D381-4C16-A669-1031FC61907C.gif

I have to be honest, it's hard to watch that whole video. He seems a bit off and I'm no stranger to the "F" word but c'mon. I agree and disagree with some of what he says. If you're going for it, as in doing what it takes to try and get your pro card or a gym rat trying to like he has a pro card then yes, you have a limited time to do things at that level. Know when to call it a day and take things down a notch.

As I mentioned in another thread, in an older video of his, he mentioned how he never monitored his blood pressure and I don't think he was doing much of anything else to be proactive with his health...someone please correct me if I'm wrong about the later. I think Stan Efferding has a smart approach on diet and overall health. He's worth watching and/or reading his information.
Yea I like Seth but he’s a hypocrite and no matter the genetics if you look at his latest leg video (days old) his “trt” is definitely not actual trt. He also had a huge cocaine problem, his words, cocaine and roids are about the worst combo. Seth’s passion for the sport is great but I see this video is half virtue signaling half advertising for axe and sledge while he tells us lies about his current gear use. Yea at 40 plus I’m using less for the reasons he mentions and I’m still very big and strong but I don’t look like I did in my 30s-I’m talking the tone and look of the muscle that screams I’m on a good dose of shit. I think u can be safe and look great at 250-500 a week we’ll into your 40s but I don’t believe Seth is merely doing that. May sound like hateraide and maybe I’m wrong but the rambling speeded out “truck rant” just came off as pure bull shit to me. If I’m wrong I’m wrong but I believe it enough to post it sooooo……….

are you not the one who was listing his guns in response to a thread about fighting?

Now talking shit about someone acting tough??

View attachment 156336
He does make some cheese dick videos, but if what you said is true about listing FIREARMS OWNED ON THE NET ON A THREAD ABOUT FIGHTING does pull your credibility card, as well as common sense. Seth has changed a lot and it does seem to be an act or a delusion, his obsession with dicks was the end of me watching his videos, it’ll say “leg day” and it’ll be half about preworkouts, dick, and gummi bears. I do agree that once we are off stage adding functional training is a good thing but again the way he does it “the all American roughneck” way is 🤮 especially since as far I know he’s never had a labor job nor served in the military so again marketing or mental health imo and I don’t dislike the guy these are just observations.

Seth Feorce comes across as having BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER. He goes from one extreme to the other. Even when he was taking steroids he would demonstrate mood changes of highs and lows. Historically, BPD has been difficult to treat. I don’t pay any attention to him.
he exhibits all the classic signs of...an addict?

Maybe i am callused. But i don't really listen to anyone that is at the top of their endeavor for sensible well though out advice. Especially if it brings them money of power. As they are not very main stream or moderate to start. And will look at things from their own myopic view point. Being the best does not guarantee being knowledgeable. Bodybuilders are only a real menace to them selves for the most part if they chose to be. Driving race cars or some other sports is a different matter. And needing to make sure others are not in jeopardy from a person actions would be a good way to go then. But countless amount of info is available the learn from. If some one chooses not to learn then they have still made a choice.

Yea I like Seth but he’s a hypocrite and no matter the genetics if you look at his latest leg video (days old) his “trt” is definitely not actual trt. He also had a huge cocaine problem, his words, cocaine and roids are about the worst combo. Seth’s passion for the sport is great but I see this video is half virtue signaling half advertising for axe and sledge while he tells us lies about his current gear use. Yea at 40 plus I’m using less for the reasons he mentions and I’m still very big and strong but I don’t look like I did in my 30s-I’m talking the tone and look of the muscle that screams I’m on a good dose of shit. I think u can be safe and look great at 250-500 a week we’ll into your 40s but I don’t believe Seth is merely doing that. May sound like hateraide and maybe I’m wrong but the rambling speeded out “truck rant” just came off as pure bull shit to me. If I’m wrong I’m wrong but I believe it enough to post it sooooo……….
no i also think you are right. hes on more than fuckin trt. i hate when they say they are on trt. just say your on 500mg cyp and 3-4 units of gh lol whats wrong with that.

At the end of the day don’t cry, or complain about how your body is shutting down and look for sympathy from other because it was YOUR decision.
This. I think as w society we are overly sympathetic and enablers, soft on crime and we reward people for poor decisions.

20 years ago NFL player Leonard little drove drunk and killed a woman, people called him what he was a murderer.

This year NFL player Henry ruggs did the same act as little. The public response? He has a " disease" and it's sad he will go to jail and live with guilt. No mention of the person he took out that night.

Reactions: cal
Yea I like Seth but he’s a hypocrite and no matter the genetics if you look at his latest leg video (days old) his “trt” is definitely not actual trt.

I was going to say; he doesn't even seem to be taking his own advice. At 208, because of his height, he's still a monster. A quick look at his Instagram will show that. Weight is somewhat relative to height. He's saying the near 300 club is really playing with fire when someone of his stature pretty much has no business being 208 if health is absolute priority number one. He gets a little teary-eyed talking about his kids and it's 100% understandable. But if he really wants to raise his son as he vehemently states in that video, he needs to lose another 30 lb.

Seth may be seeing his own mortality, and that is the reason for his emotional message. I didn't really see where he said he was doing things healthy. Only that huge doses aren't healthy. And he is making sure his kids are financially set if he goes. So i took that to mean he is still using gear just lower doses then he used to which could still be a fair amount. But that is all conjecture and gossip.

I'm glad I don't have to be "that guy" but the cussing and overall delivery is too much. It's unwatchable. I like Seth and he's a good dude (from all accounts I've seen or heard) but it's way to tweaked out and I'm not one to get critical on delivery.

I do agree with the overall sentiments though. Sure, many guys are fine, but taking grams of steroids for years will kill you and I think talking openly about that will help.

I agree. I have always been a fan of Seth but I am starting to go off him. I used to watch all of his videos and they were good sources of motivation. I liked the no bullshit attitude and the drive he had to succeed. Now he has succeeded it's natural to do more and it's very forced. To me he's very gimmicky but it wasn't too far off his real personality so it worked well and he built the image/brand he has with it. Now it shows much more and he tries too hard and it doesn't seem as real as it once did. He isn't wrong with the majority of what he says but that was hard viewing and I switched off half way through. I am intrigued with what he takes (non aas) because he is definitely on something.

Same as Bio and Elvia....I like the guy, but i had to shut it off after like 2-5 minutes.

I'm not watching another Feroce video.

A few years ago he was interesting and then it seemed to be he gets off on his own ranting and obscenities. It's part of the image he has manufactured for himself.

He's also not introducing anything new into the conversation. He hurt himself with PEDs, went off, then on, to TRT, then ramping up (while having compromised kidneys) over and over.
Seth rants back and forth, riding the wave of current popular opinion, all the while acting in complete contradiction to his purported advice.

I'm not watching another Feroce video.

A few years ago he was interesting and then it seemed to be he gets off on his own ranting and obscenities. It's part of the image he has manufactured for himself.

He's also not introducing anything new into the conversation. He hurt himself with PEDs, went off, then on, to TRT, then ramping up (while having compromised kidneys) over and over.
Seth rants back and forth, riding the wave of current popular opinion, all the while acting in complete contradiction to his purported advice.

Yeah, agreed. His irresponsible usage means everyone will have the same outcome? And another thing; Would Seth have the success he has today without PED's? No. I understand recommending safety, but come on. He made himself through bodybuilding and is now putting it in a negative light completely. I guess it's easy when you already made it, but his viewers may quit their goals due to the straight hate towards the sport. It's not even about AAS anymore because Bodybuilding as a whole is getting bashed on. Great post.

Anyone have a review on how Axe and sledge supplements are, lol?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member