over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Seth Feroce - Steroids will kill you video

"The craziest son of a bitch in the game right now is Nick fuckin Walker. Crazy mother fucker."

This statement is in the context of talking about pros abusing gear.

It sounds like Seth is saying that out of all the cycles he has heard of various top pros using, Nick Walker's have been the "craziest", highest doses, etc.

Was this published anywhere else?
It's pretty obvious Walker is one of the guys pushing it the hardest. Just look at the guy and his evolution.

I'd say you normally can't 'see' dosages used but in Walker's case, they have to be up there with the highest ones, if not by far the highest one.

I'm not watching another Feroce video.

A few years ago he was interesting and then it seemed to be he gets off on his own ranting and obscenities. It's part of the image he has manufactured for himself.

He's also not introducing anything new into the conversation. He hurt himself with PEDs, went off, then on, to TRT, then ramping up (while having compromised kidneys) over and over.
Seth rants back and forth, riding the wave of current popular opinion, all the while acting in complete contradiction to his purported advice.
Words of wisdom as usual 😉

It's pretty obvious Walker is one of the guys pushing it the hardest. Just look at the guy and his evolution.

I'd say you normally can't 'see' dosages used but in Walker's case, they have to be up there with the highest ones, if not by far the highest one.
I don't disagree with that but Seth doesn't seem to just be saying he "looks like" he uses the craziest doses. Seems like he is saying he has some actual knowledge of the matter.

I believe the BIGGEST cause of heart disease among bodybuilders is carrying around a lot of muscle weight for your height. As we get older, the heart wears down and can’t pump enough oxygenated blood throughout the body. Obviously, steroids compound this problem. I believe the smart thing to do is size down in body weight and lower steroid dosages as we age. There is no cookie cutter program for doing this. It’s a very individualistic thing.

i am surprised at how many of thee pros never did blood work. i mean he worked with Hany did he just not care or did these guys just not to check it out?

I don't disagree with that but Seth doesn't seem to just be saying he "looks like" he uses the craziest doses. Seems like he is saying he has some actual knowledge of the matter.
He doesn't I'm sure. I don't think he is saying pushing doses. I think he is speaking about pushing size overall. That being that size is not healthy at all. Nick accounting for height is probably the biggest guy in the IFBB right now.

I was going to say; he doesn't even seem to be taking his own advice. At 208, because of his height, he's still a monster. A quick look at his Instagram will show that. Weight is somewhat relative to height. He's saying the near 300 club is really playing with fire when someone of his stature pretty much has no business being 208 if health is absolute priority number one. He gets a little teary-eyed talking about his kids and it's 100% understandable. But if he really wants to raise his son as he vehemently states in that video, he needs to lose another 30 lb.
Especially when that 208 is on a small frame, Seth is not wide nor big boned AND has low body fat if he was 200 lbs and had some bodyfat that would actually look healthier but as you said retaining that weight at that bodyfat is not possible even at high TRT levels. As a Marine I’m 5’7 at USMC bodyfat norms I’d say 10-12% I was 170, that’s running 50 miles a week or so, mostly functional training and body weight stuff AND weights. My frame is much bigger than Seth’s so we r talking strictly structure and like you said he’s going hard on his body imo; Seth wasn’t a naturally big guy before bodybuilding but he is a super hard trainer and a hyper responder to drugs and a great bodybuilder so I’m not talking shit, I just think he’s either bullshitting or delusional so the tears are either shame/self pity or just bullshit fake. Now I just had my first kid and I’ve had to reevaluate my goals and it is tough revising who you are and what you’re willing to do to compete so there is emotion to it but Seth’s been welling up over his family on YT for years now so 🙄

I'm sorry but everyone knows,or should know, what he is saying is the truth. I have nothing against an athlete taking juice but you must understand there is a price to pay and if your not getting paid for it your , well to be nice,your not wise. yes I was a fool and you know what I went from 250 to 195 on 1/2 cc of test a week and I feel great.I still train because i love it. when you've been big for 30 yrs. you tie your identity to your size but you know what i discovered, your friends don't care they like you for who you are and nobody else gives a rats ass how you look.and the chicks don't really care

watch the ones where he uses a chainsaw with a cigar and work boots and a glass of whiskey while cool rock music plays....a tough redneck muscleman doin yardwork like a real man...talk about pandering to the lowest common denominator. all he needs is an eagle and merican flag to complete the cliche

There are men who own chainsaws, know how to use them. And steel toe boots keep a your foot intact if the saw hangs then kicks.

And whiskey is never a bad choice. 6 figure income rednecks exist….nothing wrong with that.

But I’m sure he doesn’t own a kubota tractor or Lincoln welder…so he’s a poser.

My truck gets 14mpg also….different strokes for different folks.

I think I’m offended by your lowest common denominator statement AND Seth is full of shit.

I’ll get over it 😂

in the end we can give all the advice in the world and lay out all the consequences but it still gonna be up to that person to do what they wanna do.

I understand what your premise is.. buy I disagree with the age cap.. look at dexter.. was competitive at 50.. did he do things smarter? Who knows.. but age should not be a factor if qualify to compete. There are numerous masters bodybuilders here and on Europe who compete well into their 50s and 60s.
Exactly! There is no such thing as an AGE CAP!

i still can't get past Fouad saying that he "didn't think you could be a bodybuilder if you took blood pressure medication"

imagine the mindset behind that.

now his gfr is like 50 or even lower

i still can't get past Fouad saying that he "didn't think you could be a bodybuilder if you took blood pressure medication"

imagine the mindset behind that.

now his gfr is like 50 or even lower
what is the reason that they all think bp meds inhibit gains? is it bro science or actual real shit?

what is the reason that they all think bp meds inhibit gains? is it bro science or actual real shit?

as far as i know, Fouad was the only one who thought this....

i dont think he elaborated as to why he held this bizarre belief

I was on a beta blocker for a few months years ago. It lowered my heart rate so much I could not even make it through a workout at low intensity. During that time my gains just fell off no matter what I did. I had trouble even waking my dog I needed to stop frequently and rest. That shit fucked me all up. I don’t think there is some merit to what he said

I was on a beta blocker for a few months years ago. It lowered my heart rate so much I could not even make it through a workout at low intensity. During that time my gains just fell off no matter what I did. I had trouble even waking my dog I needed to stop frequently and rest. That shit fucked me all up. I don’t think there is some merit to what he said
i guess indirectly he was scared if it made him feel like shit it could impact his workouts. but that is trial and error with any meds.

it would make sense if beta blockers were the only blood pressure medications available..

i find it hard to believe that he thought all BP meds had that performance-diminishing effect.

ive been taking ace-I for years now with no issue, and by all markers, my kidneys are getting on quite well.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear