over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Seth Feroce - Steroids will kill you video

I was on a beta blocker for a few months years ago. It lowered my heart rate so much I could not even make it through a workout at low intensity. During that time my gains just fell off no matter what I did. I had trouble even waking my dog I needed to stop frequently and rest. That shit fucked me all up. I don’t think there is some merit to what he said
Then your dosage was too high.

I have to be honest, it's hard to watch that whole video. He seems a bit off and I'm no stranger to the "F" word but c'mon. I agree and disagree with some of what he says. If you're going for it, as in doing what it takes to try and get your pro card or a gym rat trying to like he has a pro card then yes, you have a limited time to do things at that level. Know when to call it a day and take things down a notch.

As I mentioned in another thread, in an older video of his, he mentioned how he never monitored his blood pressure and I don't think he was doing much of anything else to be proactive with his health...someone please correct me if I'm wrong about the later. I think Stan Efferding has a smart approach on diet and overall health. He's worth watching and/or reading his information.
I kind of liked that guy way back when he first showed up. But as time went on he just seemed to be more of a typical YouTube guru - one with good steroid receptor genetics - bullshitter. He’s not only lying constantly to his followers, he’s lying to himself.

He convinced himself that he could take massive doses of anything and everything so he could cash in on his YouTube fame. Which he did. Then he found out he was destroying his health, so he had to cut his dosages way, way back. Surprise, he suddenly becomes another guy who “tells it like it is.” That lasted a few months and surprise again, he started putting rock solid muscle back on again. Now he claims he’s just on minimal TRT doses and has great genetics. Genetics yes. TRT dosages? Nope.

His t-shirt and hat sales started dropping and he is too stupid to make a living any other way than at a built badass YouTuber.

My prediction, he will be gone, one way or another (shrunk up like Lex Luger or dead) inside of 5 years.

TLDR: He’s a bullshitter. Don’t care for his big talk.

This. I think as w society we are overly sympathetic and enablers, soft on crime and we reward people for poor decisions.

20 years ago NFL player Leonard little drove drunk and killed a woman, people called him what he was a murderer.

This year NFL player Henry ruggs did the same act as little. The public response? He has a " disease" and it's sad he will go to jail and live with guilt. No mention of the person he took out that night.
Great point. Dude killed a young woman and her dog, ...and hardly ever mentioned. Guy doesnt seem like hes gonna live with any guilt. If he is good enough and able to NFL will probably let him back and media will call it a comeback story. Sick world we live in.

Great point. Dude killed a young woman and her dog, ...and hardly ever mentioned. Guy doesnt seem like hes gonna live with any guilt. If he is good enough and able to NFL will probably let him back and media will call it a comeback story. Sick world we live in.
Society is a bunch of know it all's who are overly emotional and have no logic.

A cop shoots a criminal for reaching into his pocket, but it wasn't a gun, so he is Satan and this is a major problem riots ensue.

A guy gets shit faced murders people with his car we feel bad for him he's a sweet kid who made a tragic mistake and had alcoholism "a disease"

Backwards logic.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner