YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Several questions I cannot find answers to...

RottenDog

Newbies
I would like some help so that I can figure a couple of things out.

First, 5'7" now 170.2lbs 8.5%BF (aprox... not terrifically skilled at doing that ...lol) 42 years old. (Please leave HGH out of this as I am not going on that for a couple of more years.)

Yes I take Cholesterol tests regularly, AND I have a home BP monitor.

I am on HRT at about 100 per week split over 2 pins Thurs morn and Sunday eve.

4-ish weeks ago I bumped that up to 250 just to start a cycle.

I am just finishing a Clen run here at only about 80mg per day

My issue is... my diet was about 1,300 calories all clean carbs and protein., no carbs after 3pm

about 4 days ago (with 7 days left of clen (by Kalpa) I started putting on a pound per day.

The first thing I did was up my cardio. I do 6 days on and 1 days off for lifting, and about 45 mins of cardio every day in the am. I pulled out my Plyo (P90X) disk two days ago and started doing and hour of cario.

I drink a gallon and a half of water per day, so I have upped that just a bit.

I still gained, so the next day I cut my calories back to 1,000 just to test if I was still getting too much to eat. Gained a pound.

Yesterday, did the plyo again for an hour, and cut back to just over 800 calories... again to just check (I know, but it is what everyone says to do first). I took in about 18g of fat, 93g of carbs.

Drank a gallon and 3/4 of water. No carbs after 3pm, and no eating after 6pm.

I got 10 hours of sleep last night... and gained 1.2 lbs overnight.

What the hell is going on?

At first, I thought maybe I was adding muscle... but at such calorie restriction, I doubt heavily that is what is happening.

The wild card is that the same thing is happening to my wife, who is not on test. So this throws me. She is gaining less weight, but at about .2 - .5lbs per day the last 4 days.

Even if the Clen stopped working altogether... 4+ lbs in 4 days on a diet of 1,300 cals working down to 800+, all that cardio with lifting workouts at night... plus the water? How the heck could I be gaining weight at such a rapid pace?

Does anyone have any idea?

Here is what I am running

Clen 80mg (Kalpa)
25mg Arimixl (Kalpa)
250mg Test E (Kalpa)
Organ shield
Liv.52
Multi
600mg St. Johns
900mg 3,6,9 fish oil
1,000iu Vit D
Tribulis 625

The second question is:

I am going to run a week of benadryl then I was going to go on EQ.
Should I wait on the EQ? Or is that enough time? I was planning a 10 week run to end almost at the same time I go back down to 100 on the test.

If I have left anything out, please let me know.
Any answers are appreciated

BTW: BP was 113/78 this am

Well, take.this for what its worth. Way smarter guys here. But.figured u want something rather.than nothing lol
They say clen is anabolic. So u could possible gain on it.. I'm thinking

U upped test to 250... I'm.guessing.some lbm is being gained.

And.I am.venturing u r not.eating enough, thus your body in starve mode AMD is holding.onto.what u r feeding it.

I'm not understanding wheny You are cutting calories so low even for dieting

First, what is the mirror telling you?

Second, you need to take a day off and have a MASSIVE cheat day. Then go back on your diet but not 1300 calories. Women diet on more than that...
I would say 17-1800 calories and see what happens.

First, what is the mirror telling you?

Second, you need to take a day off and have a MASSIVE cheat day. Then go back on your diet but not 1300 calories. Women diet on more than that...
I would say 17-1800 calories and see what happens.

Thats what I'm thinking, I've known/had figure competitors on more(even short class)

My guess is that by restricting your calories so low you tanked your metabolism and are experiencing rebound. Try reducing calories to just 500 below maintenance.

Thank you everybody.

I actually upped my calories yesterday over 7 meals, got to about 1,500 cals... I shit you not, I lost 3 lbs over night.

So when I dropped when the weight stopped coming off, I must have sabotaged myself. Talk about a scare though. All that suffering to gain a pound per day...lol

But thank you... when everyone gives the same advice... I realize I am being a moron. This usually happens when i go against the "normal" thinking.

Does anyone have advice on the EQ and if it is okay to start right away, wait a week, or wait longer to add to the test?

Thank you again everyone!

Thank you everybody.

I actually upped my calories yesterday over 7 meals, got to about 1,500 cals... I shit you not, I lost 3 lbs over night.

I bet. This impossible weight gain on a diet is when I know it's time for a refeed. I usually go two days over maintenance though. And drink liters of water.

You could start the eq now, but it won't do much for on 1500 calories. Should get some veins I suppose.

Actually, starting tomorrow I am going back up to 2,500 + calories and 200-300g protein. I just didn't want to start it too early. My diet ends today. I will also be going back to 10 meals per day.

I just wanted to get down to 8-9%BF before starting the EQ. I have never done it, but from what I see and read, I will need to eat A LOT on it, so I didn't want to go into that carry a bunch of extra weight if I could help it.

Just wanted to make sure that running the clen didnt mean I had to wait 4 weeks when it was finished before starting the EQ.

I may take a week off and just run the test while I get my "bulking" diet dialed in. I need a cheat day too I think. This was the longest 8 weeks of my life...lol

My guess is that by restricting your calories so low you tanked your metabolism and are experiencing rebound. Try reducing calories to just 500 below maintenance.

Agreed. Your calories are way too low...

When cals are too low your body has a propensity to store fat because it's in survival mode so to speak. Tricky part about dieting is to eat enough but not too much and figure things out through trial and error since everybody's body responds differently(metabolism).

Why did you drop your calories so low to begin with?

Who in the hellll eats 800 calories a day when dieting? :confused:

I wa eating 1,500 calories per day and stopped losing. So I did some reading (here), & most people's responses to other posts were to drop cal intake. So I dropped to 1,200 for one day and still gained another pound, so I dropped to 800 for ONE day and gained another pound... Then as stated... Went back to 1,500. So I wasn't eating 800 cals per day, it was only once to try dropping cals to jump start things again.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws