over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Several Test C only cycles, what next? Recommendation needed

wordomr

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Question for the experts

I’ve done several Test C only cycles to begin with (as what most of the research guidance says, and which I agree with and saw plenty of results from) and did one Test C Anavar cycle, however not much is talked about the next step as to what to add with Test C for future cycles without jumping into the crazy 4-5 compound cycles.

What would be good recommendations to add with Test C? Purpose would be for purely asthetic gains.

6’3” here with decent size (but with a little extra body fat that I’m trying to lose due to shoulder and bicep surgery, recovered and back grinding it out)

Any and all input greatly appreciated.

mods - please feel free to delete this forum topic, as I am going to post this in the regular forum (as I don’t think it’s a true beginner question).

You certainly could add Deca in to the mix bro. 300-600mg a week.
GD

Consider EQ...50/50 with Test....ex: 400mg Test Cyp.-400mg EQ....very aesthetic cycle:headbang:

EQ

I definitely second the suggestion to add Equipose. Eq helps me gain (dry gains) and increase vascularity. The only thing I have to watch with EQ is, for myself it's hard to dial back the calories because I get so damn hungry when running Bold.

Deca gives me better gains but I get prolactin issues and Pramipexole is becoming harder to find and Caber is very expensive.
Just some of the things I consider when contrasting my previous experience with Bold and Deca.

Since your trying to lean out I'd recommend short esters
So I'd recommend a cycle of test-p and npp
The only problem for some people is they dont like the ed or eod pinning

if you have money for it, i'd go for primo instead of EQ. I really liked EQ on paper, but in real life apart from slight skin tone hue, some vascularity gains, overall i felt pretty anxious while on it. both EQ and primo are usually dosed pretty high, so either way its going to be plenty of oil to inj.
another option is masteron.
i would go for 400 test 400-800 primo.

if you have money for it, i'd go for primo instead of EQ. I really liked EQ on paper, but in real life apart from slight skin tone hue, some vascularity gains, overall i felt pretty anxious while on it. both EQ and primo are usually dosed pretty high, so either way its going to be plenty of oil to inj.
another option is masteron.
i would go for 400 test 400-800 primo.

Primo is likely my fav compound of all. The issue is cost is that the price being so high it can be cost prohibitive at times. EQ is my poor man's primo

Question for the experts

I’ve done several Test C only cycles to begin with (as what most of the research guidance says, and which I agree with and saw plenty of results from) and did one Test C Anavar cycle, however not much is talked about the next step as to what to add with Test C for future cycles without jumping into the crazy 4-5 compound cycles.

What would be good recommendations to add with Test C? Purpose would be for purely asthetic gains.

6’3” here with decent size (but with a little extra body fat that I’m trying to lose due to shoulder and bicep surgery, recovered and back grinding it out)

Any and all input greatly appreciated.
Just add some Equipoise or Deca and run that for as long you get results. Ease in more is not always better

I'd add deca. Eq is a ok compound but must he run longer and at a much higher dose from from my experience with it. 800mg and up is a good dose with eq. Deca is a awesome compound. Diet will dictate the result remember that, more than the compound choosen.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity