over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Severe blood sugar drops

GeauxDATY

Registered
I've recently (3 weeks) quite taking all gear due to a torn lumbar ligament that will have me out for a couple months. Twice Monday and once Tuesday my blood sugar bottomed out pretty damn bad. Yesterday I started sweating profusely and felt light-headed so I immediately drank a Karbolyn. With in 5-10 minutes I felt fine and thought it was over, however, about an hour later I had the same thing happen and again the next day. Have you guys ever experienced this and should I be worried? I did go buy a blood glucose monitor today.

Check you blood sugar before you think it is that. You could be having anxiety attacks too.

Last edited:
I didn't buy the glucose monitor until today. When I was on, I was taking 1.2g Test-E, 600mg Tren-E and 250mg Masteron-E per week. No hgh in a few weeks or insulin ever.

I didn't buy the glucose monitor until today. When I was on, I was taking 1.2g Test-E, 600mg Tren-E and 250mg Masteron-E per week. No hgh in a few weeks or insulin ever.

Good you got the monitor. I would suggest to check a few times a day. Especially at time of attacks. You could be Hypoglycemia. Might have to adjust DIET. I would also suggest some blood work from Doctor.

I told my Dr. today and that's why I bought monitor. I will post the next few days readings...and also, my diet hasn't been very good since the injury.

I told my Dr. today and that's why I bought monitor. I will post the next few days readings...and also, my diet hasn't been very good since the injury.

I bet that is what is happening. Your DIET has changed and that is throwing you off. Keep us posted.

I've recently (3 weeks) quite taking all gear due to a torn lumbar ligament that will have me out for a couple months. Twice Monday and once Tuesday my blood sugar bottomed out pretty damn bad. Yesterday I started sweating profusely and felt light-headed so I immediately drank a Karbolyn. With in 5-10 minutes I felt fine and thought it was over, however, about an hour later I had the same thing happen and again the next day. Have you guys ever experienced this and should I be worried? I did go buy a blood glucose monitor today.

I have had hypoglycemia since a child. Diet makes it better for me,,more complex carbs helped alot. It still happens to me every once in awhile and its
a horrible feeling. I typically have to eat a snicker and slam a coke. This isnt the answer though. Trying to control with diet is IMO.

I was cleared to start working out today by my Dr. so I will get my diet back in order and keep everyone posted. @Alin: Yes it is a horrible feeling...I wasn't sure I was going to stay conscious.

I too have had hypoglycemic episodes since I was a child and there is no rhyme or reason to why it happens. I use to take candy to school with me incase it happened, but it only happens 3-4 times a year. There is no mistaken a hypoglycemic episode. You get very lethargic, diaphoretic, tachycardia, restless and anxious. I down a soda and eat a candy bar and I am fine within five minutes. I also get very carb hungry and that's the best way I can explain it. It's like my stomach is completely empty and the only thing I want is sugar. It's very similar to the feeling you get after taking GHRP-6.

I've only been at work once when it happened and when I checked my sugar it was 48. The thing that really sucked about it was that I was with a patient when it happened so I had to focus on me and them at the same time. It hit me really fast and thankfully my patient was very stable (didn't even need a hospital, much less an ambulance) so I had my partner pull over and tend to the patient while I got some carbs in me. It scared my partner because he could see how diaphoretic I was and he also said I looked really pale.

My average fasting blood sugar in the morning straight out of bed is 75-80 so I'm not a diabetic. I've had an MRI and a CT of my abdomen bc I was worried about having a tumor or something that could cause these episodes, but I have had a clean bill of health each time. My H1NC levels are always good as well as all of my other labs. I guess I just have these episodes occasionally and I have accepted that because they aren't going away. Thankfully they're not nearly as bad as a type one diabetic can get because I always fear that it may happen while I'm sleeping and I won't wake up. :(

karbolyn actually causes this for me. I use it pwo and if i dont have a solid food meal with good carbs in it 45 minutes later ill go hypo from it.

Since this is happening 3 weeks off gear.

I wouldn't rule out anxiety attack due to lowered dopimine/serotonin from gear (gear makes you feel good) how are you feeling emotionally these days?

Or it could be a sign of and higher cortisone from the drop.
Or even low cortisone (andrinal fatigue) from the stimulat quality of gear.

Of corse worry about blood sugar levels. But I would get a saliva cortisone test done.

Since this is happening 3 weeks off gear.

I wouldn't rule out anxiety attack due to lowered dopimine/serotonin from gear (gear makes you feel good) how are you feeling emotionally these days?

Or it could be a sign of and higher cortisone from the drop.
Or even low cortisone (andrinal fatigue) from the stimulat quality of gear.

Of corse worry about blood sugar levels. But I would get a saliva cortisone test done.

Not trying to discredit what you're saying or speak for the OP, but there is a clear cut difference between hypoglycemia and an anxiety attack. Anxiety is more of a heart attack or a cardiac event mimic than anything. Whenever I get really bad anxiety my chest gets really tight and my stomach gets really upset. When I have a hypoglycemic episode I get really weak and I have an immediate hunger like I haven't eaten in days.

Its the Tren!

Its been discussed here before, some thing to do with your cortisol levels which effects blood sugar levels.

Back in the day when i competed i used to get it everytime i came off Tren, would last 5-7 days then dissapear as fast as it came on!

I still remember 1 occassion when i was going out for a meal with my wife and friends, id recently come off Tren, was sitting in the back of our friends car and all of a sudden just going into an aweful cold sweat and not having any access to and food or drink. By the time we got to the restuarant it had passed on its own:confused:

Never did put 2and2 together until i saw it discussed here some years later!?

Not trying to discredit what you're saying or speak for the OP, but there is a clear cut difference between hypoglycemia and an anxiety attack. Anxiety is more of a heart attack or a cardiac event mimic than anything. Whenever I get really bad anxiety my chest gets really tight and my stomach gets really upset. When I have a hypoglycemic episode I get really weak and I have an immediate hunger like I haven't eaten in days.

Lol, True most feel that way. My anxiety feels just as you say.

My post should have been more clear...:-/ I would look at cortisone being a problem if injued and coming off, since low or high will make you randomly have blood sugar issues.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131