over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Severe Muscle cramps after training

It sounds so simple and to be honest u might be on to something there,as I only drink small amounts of water whilst training as it makes me bloated n sick feeling,ill try take more n see if there's a difference,thanks everyone.

i had this with my back after back day, id cramp up for hours. had to get out of my car one time it was so bad, and taking a shower, every time i'd try to reach my back id cramp up bad.
so i remembered nfl players eating pickles and drinking pickle juice, so i tried a few ounces and voila. in literally 4 minutes the cramps were gone.
it worked every time i got lat cramps.
it works on my restless leg i sometimes get, also.

i had this with my back after back day, id cramp up for hours. had to get out of my car one time it was so bad, and taking a shower, every time i'd try to reach my back id cramp up bad.
so i remembered nfl players eating pickles and drinking pickle juice, so i tried a few ounces and voila. in literally 4 minutes the cramps were gone.
it worked every time i got lat cramps.
it works on my restless leg i sometimes get, also.

I never heard of pickle juice for muscle cramps, but I just googled some info on it after reading your post and it's really interesting how it works. Thanks for the tip!

magnesium

you could try 1g magnesium taurate pre work out. relaxes smooth muscle, and allows you to dose higher without laxative affect.

glycerol
taurine as mentioned

zinc and b vits are very important.

potassium citrate pre wo...

work with a guy who played rb for byu and he had cramps all the time. iirc the doctor said it had to do with the altitude. he was advised to eat iodized salt before excercising. (1 tbs i think). he said it worked

I get cramps bad just like you mentioned also. In my case it was determined that it was from severly elevated cpk (creatinin phosphakanese) levels, which are generally an indicator of rhabdomyalosis and that your kidneys are working too hard. Lowered the cpk levels and bam no more cramping. I highly suggest/recommend you get your cpk levels checked because ast and alt and creatinine don't tell the whole story.

Last edited:
That could be true about my kidneys,as I've started taking DBOL 50mg a day n my kidneys ache now n again

Try some magnesium.

I've had cramping problems before. It seems to happen more when I run a cycle with tren in it. My problem turned out to be pretty simple....not enough carbs in my diet. As soon as I upped my carb intake, the cramps went away. As far as the pickle juice goes.....it works because pickle juice has a lot of sodium in it. If you have any blood pressure issues, I would be cautious of this cramp remedy.

Yep I run tren enth 100mgs test enth 200mgs masreron enth 100mgs eod my joints are tight and skin on fingers n toes gone dry n cracked but this cycle makes good gains n feel good apart from the cramps n other little things

Good responses here guys. Thank you. The sodium seems hit or miss for. I've tried it. I drink about 1500-2000ml intra workout, so it's to believe that I'm still dehydrated. But Nything is is possible. I would like to try the magnesium. @allex can you elaborate on why thyroid could be issue?

I'd like to know more about the thyroid too as it runs in the male side of my family,usually being over active,also off topic I know but I don't use pct or anything like that n I've started getting bad sore spots on my back n shoulders,also my testicles have vanished n I can't come anymore,what is best for this as there's lots to choose from and I don't want to come off my cycle so has to be able to run at same time many thanks guys :)

I'd like to know more about the thyroid too as it runs in the male side of my family,usually being over active,also off topic I know but I don't use pct or anything like that n I've started getting bad sore spots on my back n shoulders,also my testicles have vanished n I can't come anymore,what is best for this as there's lots to choose from and I don't want to come off my cycle so has to be able to run at same time many thanks guys :)

You can't cum anymore!? Wtf. I think it's time to start your own thread

wow

and sore spots on your back and shoulders ! Dude, thats NOT good, time to come off and normalize !

Taurine, yes! And what about lactic acid build up?!
Add a tsp-tbl baking soda to your workout drink to buffer your pH, thus neutralizing acid. Cold showers are indicated for delayed onset muscle soreness, (as well as getting rebuked by cold wives . . .lol)

I've tried a few things but not much helps,I've now being informed that it could be down to inflammatory athritis ? But my hands n feet n calves seem to have doubled in size due to water retention only thing I'm on that's different is d bol

If you suspect arthritis, do a simple ANA and CRP-quantity blood test.
You can go thru privatemdlabs.

I've got one booked on the 2nd of Feb just hope it comes back negative ?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws