over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

sex and natural test

jrmuscle

Banned
ok i know im getting to be big again and i do mostly everything i can to stay big without aas anymore. the problem is will sex lower my test levels and if so for how long. im asking this cause after sex i feel the need to eat and i also feel skinny and frail? is this just mental lol

Sex-Good for You and Fun!

As far as I know, sex, including masturbation, is great for your health. But you don't have to take my word for it, just ask 91-year-old Ernest Borgnine.

**broken link removed**

You mean feeling big matters more to you than sharing a colourful relationship with a pretty girl who loves you and makes your life worth of interest?

You are what, jr... 19? 20? 22? Let's just wait and see if when at 30 you feel awfully lonesome every night you'll still think like that... :eek:

Sex (ie LOVE cause they go hand in hand) over muscles... no debate!!! :)

You mean feeling big matters more to you than sharing a colourful relationship with a pretty girl who loves you and makes your life worth of interest?

You are what, jr... 19? 20? 22? Let's just wait and see if when at 30 you feel awfully lonesome every night you'll still think like that... :eek:

Sex (ie LOVE cause they go hand in hand) over muscles... no debate!!! :)
Say No More!! Well put my friend!;)

lmao

no not at all i have a very healthy sex life with my girl. alot at that. but im saying is is natural too feel so damn hungry for the remainder of the day its no problem but she finds it odd i eat 10 mins after sex lol. i was more curious about the natural test thing cause after like turn 3 i actually feel smaller but oh well i guess lol

after 3 times you just worked up an appetite and sweat a lot do the cuddle thing and after that eat some thing and rehydrate. you won't b e complaining about this whe your in your thirties.

Just go down for the growl and don't worry about food! You aint gonna shrink in 10 mins....LOL!

Ever see the Seinfeld episode when George sneaks a pastrami sandwich during sex

Good sex is good health, so yeah, if you are hungry after sex, eat! Its better than smoking a cigarette! :p

far as I know, sex or even arousal raises test levels.
You probably just feel "spent" lmao that means your girl is doing a good job it seems ;)

And anything that makes you hungry as good cause food = growth right?

Personally, I have sex all the time and head straight to the gym after....no bother to me.

yeah no complaints

yeah shes doing a great job shes 100 percent my type lol i guess ill have as much sex as possible then cheers all lol

ok i know im getting to be big again and i do mostly everything i can to stay big without aas anymore. the problem is will sex lower my test levels and if so for how long. im asking this cause after sex i feel the need to eat and i also feel skinny and frail? is this just mental lol
Hasn't sex gotten you into enough trouble already? If I were you, I'd quit cold turkey.

sex isnt goin to ruin your gains,,,is all the working out and dieting even worth it if you can have one of the best gifts to man.

thanks all

yes working out isw way worth it i love it and i still have the best things in life

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131