over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sex and Relationships

TeknoViking

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Heres the story i am 26 i got a smoken hot 24 year old gf. She is the hottest thing i have landed in my life, she is crazy about me has bought me like 8 t shirts a hoodie, a watch, slipper and raybands and we have been dating for three months. She sucks a meaaannnnnnnnnnn one i wish God could of given every girl on the face of this earth the skills she has at oral. with that being said...we prob only have sex twice a week its fucken amazing sex maybe cause i love her ha but its off the hook. Now i know girls are not as sexually hyper as i am with 1gram of test in me and some caber ed. but in your guys experience what do you think i should do, i thought about talking to her about it...but heres me problem i dont want her to feel forced to have sex with me to make me happy. Even if you love chocolate but someone forces you to eat it everyday eventually you will fucken hate it ya know.

I mean i guess what i am asking is do you guys have anything similar that has happened to you?

Heres the story i am 26 i got a smoken hot 24 year old gf. She is the hottest thing i have landed in my life, she is crazy about me has bought me like 8 t shirts a hoodie, a watch, slipper and raybands and we have been dating for three months. She sucks a meaaannnnnnnnnnn one i wish God could of given every girl on the face of this earth the skills she has at oral. with that being said...we prob only have sex twice a week its fucken amazing sex maybe cause i love her ha but its off the hook. Now i know girls are not as sexually hyper as i am with 1gram of test in me and some caber ed. but in your guys experience what do you think i should do, i thought about talking to her about it...but heres me problem i dont want her to feel forced to have sex with me to make me happy. Even if you love chocolate but someone forces you to eat it everyday eventually you will fucken hate it ya know.

I mean i guess what i am asking is do you guys have anything similar that has happened to you?
yeah.... thats usually when you go shopping:D

i tend to stray when Im not getting taken care of....

i mean duded heres my problem i am an ex junkie guy and so all the ex gfs had major daddy issues and total freaks in the bedroom. but my gf now is normal ya know ha. I just do not know if its normal twice a week seems soooo fucken weak.

I think it would be more beneficial and expedient to say to her what you said here. Ask her if she would like it more often. Explain to her that you would but only if she's into it. If you've gotta watch Sex and the City re-runs and go shoe shopping with her (if you're not into it) more sex shouldn't be too much to ask.

thanks for the feedback bro.

Heres some questions for ya bud...

Who usually initiates sex/foreplay?

Is it you or her?

Have you tried to initiate it and she has turned you down?

Or dont you even bother unless she starts it?

How often do you guys chill a week?

Does she work a lot? Go to school?

All factors need to be considered.

But the basic answer is.... talk to her.

so she blows u wenever u want but u only have sex twice a week?

If this is the case you should not be complaining

HAHA no man she blows me for like ten mins before we fuarkkk. its amazing. I always initiate it I never really get turned down to be honest its just she never starts it. I am also a lot more sexually mature I guess you can say. She manages a store that does huge volume at the mall, and goes to school. I pretty much spend the night with her 6 nights a week.

I think it would be more beneficial and expedient to say to her what you said here. Ask her if she would like it more often. Explain to her that you would but only if she's into it. If you've gotta watch Sex and the City re-runs and go shoe shopping with her (if you're not into it) more sex shouldn't be too much to ask.

:yeahthat: Yeah if she is all you say she is I'm sure she'd be receptive to open honest conversation

so we boned down today. i think it is just all in my head getting off the tren ace ha. That shit will fuck with you.

All about communication brudda, talk to her about it and get her point of view. If shits going to last, yall gotta come to a common place.

Its either too late for this advice, or you are smarter than I. But dont drop the comparison discussion on her. Well, the last 17 girls I was with had sex twice a day....

Tell her you want more without pointing out she is less "active" than your previous gfs.

Cuz she can go twice a week with me if she wants. I wont complain. Although my wife may not be on board.

honestly man having open communication is key to make sure you guys aren't misunderstand each other, but if you guys talk about it and the reality is that your sexual needs are just very different... then its not going to change.

It comes down to 2 choices:

1) you love her enough outside of sex that you'd rather be with her and not have as much sex as in the past

2) the sex issue is bigger than your love for her

1 you stay with her 2 you don't, and if its 2 the sooner you leave the better, the easier it will be on each of you. Whatever you choose, don't stay with her b/c you care for her so much and then sleep around on her to meet your secual needs, that's selfish, and cruel to her

i see what you guys are saying, its sad but honestly this is the first healthy relationship i have been in. I feel like a mental midget with this girl because i have totally let me guard down for the first time in my life. I was a black belt in this shit with the sleeezy ones, but my gf is wholesome and i do not want to come off like a pig.

i see what you guys are saying, its sad but honestly this is the first healthy relationship i have been in. I feel like a mental midget with this girl because i have totally let me guard down for the first time in my life. I was a black belt in this shit with the sleeezy ones, but my gf is wholesome and i do not want to come off like a pig.

Nothing pig like about coming to her with a concern. Just ask if its normal for her to have a low sex drive, just be mature and talk. Go to her before you come to us bud!

Tell her what you just said! That shes the first girl youve been in a healthy relationship and it would be PERFECT for you if she was a little more active and that you could see a real serious future between the two of you long term.

I'm not so sure her sex drive is the issue. Keep in mind everything you're on. We are the ones pumping high octane into ourselves and pushing the pedal down. Be considerate about her normal hormones. You will probably have time in the future when 2 x week may be a struggle. For me my sex drive goes goes up and down (pun intended :p). When I'm up and my wife isn't she likes it when I jerk off in front of her. Usually half way through she changes her mind :love:

I'm not so sure her sex drive is the issue. Keep in mind everything you're on. We are the ones pumping high octane into ourselves and pushing the pedal down. Be considerate about her normal hormones. You will probably have time in the future when 2 x week may be a struggle. For me my sex drive goes goes up and down (pun intended :p). When I'm up and my wife isn't she likes it when I jerk off in front of her. Usually half way through she changes her mind :love:

thats a good wife man ha.

man my gf expects it twice a night wen i see her

i admit sometimes i cant keep up with her

other times wen im on heaps test like you she cant keep up with me wanting it 4 times in one night

i personly think you just gotta work on flirting, telling her you want it, being cheeky, showing affection and interest, etc so she gets the point of how horny you are and your keen on having sex, that way she starts wanting to give it to you,

and not that she feels obliged to give you sex like your worried she will be if you ask for it

try to make her want it just asmuch

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear