over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sex drive and dosage

Agreed!
300- 600mg and I am taking a long look at everything that walks by.;)

200-500 is my good range, throw in some proviron and its even better!

The absolute best for me is when I take my 200mg of prescribed TRT spilt into 7 micro doses daily. My only working theory is it mimics what the testes do naturally I just know it works. Everything works more "like it should" in this pattern for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

same here, high test dose actually numbs my drive where 200+/- week, is best, along with masteron anywhere from 500mg+/wk and drive is amazing
I even notice a difference between taking test E, and other test.. for whatever reason test E provides the best drive for me.. makes no sense, but ive tried different brands of all test esters.. and test E low dose is best.

I'm the opposite...the higher then hornier and suspension...FORGETABOUTIT

Most I ever use is 750mg of human grade. I have not much drive at all on that after the first week or so. I agree that lower doses seemed to give me more drive in the past.

250-750 has always sent my sex drive threw the roof. never ran any higher than 750. proviron does wonders at a low dose for this!

ladies

Any ladies or exp guys know the lowest dose to achieve a sex drive boost for a girl without risking any virlazation sides?

I know there is always a risk depending on the individual but I was thinking maybe 25-50mg/week of prop?

Ideally someone respond that actually has experience. Not looking for guesstimates or theory. I prefer my girlfriend does not turn into a ape lol.

Any ladies or exp guys know the lowest dose to achieve a sex drive boost for a girl without risking any virlazation sides?

I know there is always a risk depending on the individual but I was thinking maybe 25-50mg/week of prop?

Ideally someone respond that actually has experience. Not looking for guesstimates or theory. I prefer my girlfriend does not turn into a ape lol.

I have personal experience with this in a past relationship. She took 50 mg test e weekly and got a deeper voice and enlarged clit over time. It took a good 4 months to become noticable but it was bad when it set in. She lost her period the entire time and has experienced irregular menstral cycles ever since. When she got off the clit reduced substantially and her voice got better but still retained a deeper, raspier tone. Maybe anavar, tbol or a t gel or something similiar to what an MD may use for female hormone replacment could potentially have given a different result in her case but have no idea for sure. I dont want you guys to learn the hard way like she did. The benefits do not outway the risk. She became so horny all day she started doing things she wouldnt do otherwise, this is a plus only if you can provide her with as much sex as she needs. Also she became more aggressive and confrontational. This lead into frequent fights. She was more stubborn and quick to react in anger. Just sharing my experience witnessing what test can do to some females. The effect test has on males does not directly translate into the effects females will experience by using it.

Last edited:
I have personal experience with this in a past relationship. She took 50 mg test e weekly and got a deeper voice and enlarged clit over time. It took a good 4 months to become noticable but it was bad when it set in. She lost her period the entire time and has experienced irregular menstral cycles ever since. When she got off the clit reduced substantially and her voice got better but still retained a deeper, raspier tone. Maybe anavar, tbol or a t gel or something similiar to what an MD may use for female hormone replacment could potentially have given a different result in her case but have no idea for sure. I dont want you guys to learn the hard way like she did. The benefits do not outway the risk. She became so horny all day she started doing things she wouldnt do otherwise, this is a plus only if you can provide her with as much sex as she needs. Also she became more aggressive and confrontational. This lead into frequent fights. She was more stubborn and quick to react in anger. Just sharing my experience witnessing what test can do to some females. The effect test has on males does not directly translate into the effects females will experience by using it.

i think you outlined a good example for most in that it is not a good idea to fuck with hormones just for a goof or a little extra sex.

i have known i cpl girls that wanted to play with various things more for fun then anything else.

talked to a few female clients who have played with various things and report similar, particularly in regards to aggression/voice/clit.

the doing things she normally wouldn't do made me laugh...
:eek:

insanely horny women sure are an interesting breed...

Drive goes up with dose for me. At a gram plus I get frantic if I don't get laid. Like to the point of anxiety

Thanks for the response. Her once great libido has died and it has caused some stress on our relationship. On or off I'm probably on the hornier side but regardless she is never in the mood anymore. Test is definitely the last thing we would try. Good to have some incite. Maybe 50mg/week is a little aggressive if all we want is the libido benefits. Hate to throw away a perfect girl for something so stupid, but a man has needs lol.

Thanks for the response. Her once great libido has died and it has caused some stress on our relationship. On or off I'm probably on the hornier side but regardless she is never in the mood anymore. Test is definitely the last thing we would try. Good to have some incite. Maybe 50mg/week is a little aggressive if all we want is the libido benefits. Hate to throw away a perfect girl for something so stupid, but a man has needs lol.

Yeah man, I hear that. Does she feel good about herself? Sometimes if women dont particularly feel sexy that can effect mood for sure. My ex wife was like that. Sex drive sucked when she was out of shape but ramped up quite a bit when she was in shape. Your girl can get some labs done to check hormone levels, maybe theres something going on there. If shes deporessed or stressed that is a huge mood killer too. I wonder if she took tribilus , dhea and a natural anti estro type compound if that would help increase her free testosterone naturally. Or potentially hcg, a lot of females are doing hcg with the hcg diet without much in the way of side effects. Im not a hormonal expert and ive seen how bad manipulating hormones can be for a female so hopefully someone with a little more medical backround can chime in. I feel your pain though bro, i hope you guys can find a quick way to spice up sex drive.

the doing things she normally wouldn't do made me laugh...
:eek:

insanely horny women sure are an interesting breed...

Absolutely. Man, i have some crazy stories about crazy crap she started doing. She transitioned from a typical 3 x a week sex drive need to having to park in front of the gym to masturbate before she stepped inside. This in addition to the sex we would have in the morning and at night. Her clit got so big she could have an orgasm while doing leg lifts. She soaked through underwear constantly and would leave wet damp areas where she would sit. You might think that sounds pretty awesome but trust me its not. I have a high sex drive too but she humped the life out of me and wanted more until the sides got so bad she had to stop. Her drive crashed after that to almost none. She got depressed and had to deal with all of the physical sides in the months there after.

Yeah man, I hear that. Does she feel good about herself? Sometimes if women dont particularly feel sexy that can effect mood for sure. My ex wife was like that. Sex drive sucked when she was out of shape but ramped up quite a bit when she was in shape. Your girl can get some labs done to check hormone levels, maybe theres something going on there. If shes deporessed or stressed that is a huge mood killer too. I wonder if she took tribilus , dhea and a natural anti estro type compound if that would help increase her free testosterone naturally. Or potentially hcg, a lot of females are doing hcg with the hcg diet without much in the way of side effects. Im not a hormonal expert and ive seen how bad manipulating hormones can be for a female so hopefully someone with a little more medical backround can chime in. I feel your pain though bro, i hope you guys can find a quick way to spice up sex drive.

She's confident and looks great so I don't think that is it. She does work really hard and her job does have her stressed. I guess by the time she gets home from the gym she's just tired,hungry and sex gets pushed to the bottom of the list. I have her on a natural test booster with all the typical libido herbs, as well as ZMA, and Trib. Only been a couple days since starting so nothing definitive yet. She is getting blood work soon, so im interested to see if that is it. I would rather the news come from the doc anyway, I feel like a dick bringing it up.

Absolutely. Man, i have some crazy stories about crazy crap she started doing. She transitioned from a typical 3 x a week sex drive need to having to park in front of the gym to masturbate before she stepped inside. This in addition to the sex we would have in the morning and at night. Her clit got so big she could have an orgasm while doing leg lifts. She soaked through underwear constantly and would leave wet damp areas where she would sit. You might think that sounds pretty awesome but trust me its not. I have a high sex drive too but she humped the life out of me and wanted more until the sides got so bad she had to stop. Her drive crashed after that to almost none. She got depressed and had to deal with all of the physical sides in the months there after.

lol!

yeah dude, things sound fun until you live them and they get out of hand.

we think we are all badass and shit being a lil reved up on test but women will put us to SHAME!

She's confident and looks great so I don't think that is it. She does work really hard and her job does have her stressed. I guess by the time she gets home from the gym she's just tired,hungry and sex gets pushed to the bottom of the list. I have her on a natural test booster with all the typical libido herbs, as well as ZMA, and Trib. Only been a couple days since starting so nothing definitive yet. She is getting blood work soon, so im interested to see if that is it. I would rather the news come from the doc anyway, I feel like a dick bringing it up.

sex drive is not just associated with test.

is she ok, like normal? energy etc? has she had thyroid checked and or other hormones? hormonal birth control can cause problems.

rather then playing too much with hormones you could go after neurotransmitters. elevating dopamine a lil could give her a better mood more energy and more sex drive.

another thought might be any kind of head meds she might be taking.

I agree with JS. I also believe that high doses also damages my emotional state which hampers my sex drive.

Has anyone else noticed that sex drive seems to be highest around 300-500mg test per week? seems like when I have been at 1gm or more sex drive is still good but it is even higher when at 300-500mg.... is it just me or anyone else experience that?
-JS
[lang=es]Very highest libido for me at 500 mg test a week, anyways i use 1000 a week of test usually!!! so i ell very hight always...lol[/lang]

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws