over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sex drive while on high dose cyce

Man, unfortunately, it's just down to the user. But when my libido crashes, I look into 3 things. *Yes, it's simplistic, but we just do what we can, right? ;)

Estrogen and it's evil metabolites
Progesterone/Prolactin
FSH/LH

Estrogen: you know about this. In the absence of bloodwork, I'd look here first. 2grams of Test is more than enough to get pretty estrogenic. AI's would help.

FSH/LH: Something about being shut down that just kills my libido regardless of high Test. HcG and Clomid help here. HcG for the balls, Clomid for the brain. But on a lot of test, I dont know how much help Clomid would offer.

Progesterone/Prolactin: The most often overlooked one, IMO. Unless people are using Progestins, they think they're clear of damage here. BUT, Androgen use affects the dopaminergic system in a bad way and lets Prolactin get out of whack. Even if PRL is ok, you can feel like crap, no drive (libido) if your response to Dopamine is blunted. This is true of Masteron, lots of Test and of course the mere thought of Progestins like Deca and Tren.
Prami, Cabaser, Bromocriptin helps with this.

If these dont work, for ME, it's time to take a break and let myself get back to normal for a while.

Blood work would be helpful for you to really see what's going on.

Good luck!

I know Deca can have that effect as well as other nandros like EQ. Anything that can cause a rise in prolactin, and there might be some other mechanisms at work too.

I think if you were just taking 1000 mg/wk test your libido would be through the roof.

id say its the deca,and eq does not cause prolactin,its does not aromatize to progesterin it aromatozes to estroge,i think ud need something stronger nthen clomid maybe adex

do you really need 1 gram of deca a week? That has got to send your prolactin through the roof - crashing your libido.

Very simply stated, knowing there could be other factors involved, obviously, i'd say the fact that you are using a progestin (deca) at high doses coupled with any kind of elevated Blood Pressure would definately inhibit sex drive.

I'll just leave it at that.

BMJ

Do other people find their sex drive suffers when taking high mgs. Say 2000mg test e, 1000mg deca. Just using 50mg clomid EOD,cant get hcg. Is it 2 much estrogen? or the body just 2 over dosed. I dont have problems on hrt doses. Do i just need to balance estrogen or?

Way too much Deca, and way too much test for that matter, Why the big Quantities? What are your goals? Your body sometimes act like let's say an electric appliance that works with 120 amps electricity, if you plug it into a 220 you will fry all the mechanisms. So is your body, you saturate your receptors with high amounts of androgens and you'll short circuit the systems, then you will start having this kind of adverse side effects. Blessings bro.

do you really need 1 gram of deca a week? That has got to send your prolactin through the roof - crashing your libido.

Agreed, doses of 1G of Deca would be far too much. I don't think it would be so much the compound but the way that much EXCESS of the compound effects the body.

Agreed, doses of 1G of Deca would be far too much. I don't think it would be so much the compound but the way that much EXCESS of the compound effects the body.

Yeah, 200 mg-600 mg/wk is more than enough.

Deca doesn't technically cause a rise in prolactin, nor does it convert to prolactin, however it does have an affinity for the prolactin receptor. Meaning there is a chance, much less than prolactin itself, of the nandrolone fitting into the prolactin receptor and activating it, just like the nandrolone is prolactin.

You can counter this effect to an extent by lowering you body's only prolactin level, however if you used enough deca, lowering your own prolactin to zero would do little to nothing.

This is how it was explained to me by someone much smarter than myself, I personally would like to see more proof.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws