over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

sex drive

powerphil

Registered
Newbies
im kind of a late bloomer when it comes to hormones. started arms around 30 and test around 33, almost 37 now...
all I know ever since I started, sex drive and sensation is not the same as it was. I've mitigated and problem solved with all the right meds, and everything works, I just wish it felt like I was 27.

im kind of a late bloomer when it comes to hormones. started arms around 30 and test around 33, almost 37 now...
all I know ever since I started, sex drive and sensation is not the same as it was. I've mitigated and problem solved with all the right meds, and everything works, I just wish it felt like I was 27.
I’m assuming you’ve done bloodwork? Just slightly high estrogen fucks my sex drive up with no other sides at all

I’m assuming you’ve done bloodwork? Just slightly high estrogen fucks my sex drive up with no other sides at all
At what level? Mine just came back 3 points out of range. That really surprised me because I was behaving for my physical and my total T was 860. So not that I had much to aromatize.

At what level? Mine just came back 3 points out of range. That really surprised me because I was behaving for my physical and my total T was 860. So not that I had much to aromatize.
I don’t know the exact number when it occurs. I guess I haven’t done bloodwork exactly when it’s happening
My estrogen creeps up even fairly low dose. If I think my drive is dropping off I take 1/2 mg of adex and it helps. If I’m running 500mg or so of test I’ll take 1/2 mg like twice a week or even every 4 days.

Just had my bloods done, Estradiol is bit high at 71 (Range 11-44ng/ml).
After some research, pretty sure that's the DHEA that I had added 2 weeks before the tests.
I'm on 100mg a wk for HRT (been that for last 15yrs) and then blast about April/May (depending on winter and prep). Just added some Exemestane EOD to help drop that Estradiol.
Curious, anyone else seen that with addition of DHEA?

Cheers,
PP

Just had my bloods done, Estradiol is bit high at 71 (Range 11-44ng/ml).
After some research, pretty sure that's the DHEA that I had added 2 weeks before the tests.
I'm on 100mg a wk for HRT (been that for last 15yrs) and then blast about April/May (depending on winter and prep). Just added some Exemestane EOD to help drop that Estradiol.
Curious, anyone else seen that with addition of DHEA?

Cheers,
PP
I am doing daily injects 30mg/day (210/week) of test Cyp with 25mg DHEA and my estradiol was in range (31pg/ml) I don’t use an AI

I am doing daily injects 30mg/day (210/week) of test Cyp with 25mg DHEA and my estradiol was in range (31pg/ml) I don’t use an AI
OK.. I should have noted, I was doing night and morning @ 25mg. Which I think was far too much (I don't recall the research I heard it from). This could be the culprit there.
I have stopped the DHEA for the time being and just added the EOD of Stane to stabilize that high Estrodiol.

May I ask, on your daily 30mg/day, are you SubQ or IM? I've just started looking into the concept of SubQ, but have heard horror stories related to inj site issues.

Cheers,
PP

I am doing shallow IM

OK.. I should have noted, I was doing night and morning @ 25mg. Which I think was far too much (I don't recall the research I heard it from). This could be the culprit there.
I have stopped the DHEA for the time being and just added the EOD of Stane to stabilize that high Estrodiol.

May I ask, on your daily 30mg/day, are you SubQ or IM? I've just started looking into the concept of SubQ, but have heard horror stories related to inj site issues.

Cheers,
PP
I am doing shallow IM

Cheers,
PP
I will say this: 30mg subq probably would not be that bad. I prefer not to go above 1 tick on a slin pin or it can get a little uncomfortable.

Thing is, as I posted above, my e2 was slightly high with a total T of 860. That was with 15mg of pharm enanthate daily, missing one day before the blood draw. Not too impressed. There have been more than one person stating that their e2 was high and T levels mediocre on subq. Others are completely opposite. I don't know what the factors are here.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131