over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sex question - Erection after first round

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
How fast can you get your dick up after the first ejaculation or first round??

do you think steroids have effected that ?

Has prami/caber helped you get it up faster again ?

I for some reason always have to piss and then I'm good to go again as soon as I'm done usually only the first or 2 loads and then I'm too dehydrated to need to piss anymore and then after the nut I am gtg as long as she can take it. Never taken caber so i don't know what to tell you there.

lucky you !!

takes me 25 mins to get it up like a brand new rock hard dick

this shit cra but ive never been able to keep it going over and over and over again like now......i used to be a one and done for a couple hours...i just wish i could pinpoint which aas is doing it......

Prami lowers your refractory period (I think that's what it is called). I am usually one and done; on prami though I'm good to go about 15min later.

I'm in my early 30's started on in my late teens don't know how old you are and experience I will say I don't have any children and I've tried so possibly yes it has effected you

Deca fucked it up for me !

Before I could get it up in 10 mins... now not anymore

even tho I'm cruising on test, this dick isn't the same dick my mom and dad with the help of god gave to me

Caber definitely cuts the refractory period. Personally I'm not going twice an hour or anything ridiculous but maybe twice a day. Its a noticeable improvement. The more you use the greater the effect

At 18, 3 minutes.

At 30, probably 15 minutes.

At 42, probably 30 minutes.

It always depends on the girl. There's been a few in my life I'm so attracted to, that it halved everything.

Obv. gear changes all this, but it's erratic, producing an 18 year old for some weeks, and a 60 year old at others.

Wow I must be a odd but good case... Even since I have been 17 now much older now and I don't even really go limp after I bust. I go a bit soft but 30 seconds later I'm like a rock again and ready to go. If I am on test its like I turn into a wierdo who needs it 3 times a day with a few rounds each session. I have talked to my older bro about this and he is the exact same way. Good old pops passed on some good genes!!

But I must say I have not had a steady girl or long relationship ever and I am 29. Not because it is not available I just need something new every few days. So I do see lots of different girls not just one or two steady ones. I'm not bragging at all guys... All my good friends think I am a wierdo n need help because I have to recycle girls so often. But I am still young with plenty of time for long term relationships later down the line.

I used to be able to go all night, now it takes me all night.

More details Rawman! Have you incorporated a prostate massage protocol to minimize your refractory period?

Maybe you need to post some photos of your women. My scientific hypothesis is a significantly shorter refractory period with a bikini contestant than say, ummm, her mom.

I think the day that Raw33man asks a different question not related to sex and penis issues will probably be the day I win the lottery. :D

I think the day that Raw33man asks a different question not related to sex and penis issues will probably be the day I win the lottery. :D

ball so hard, got a broke Cock, Turkies that don't pick nd fuck

that shit's crayyy

Last edited:
I guess times are changing for this generation of single guys.

When I was single as often as not I wasn't worried about the 2nd round. I was more focused on getting out than up.:eek:

i cant stand to be touched for 10 min after i get off

Well I'm still able to go again pretty quick if needed but my wife tends to be one and done. My issue now is stamina!! I always make it until the wife in done so I guess thats what counts.:D

How fast can you get your dick up after the first ejaculation or first round??

do you think steroids have effected that ?

Has prami/caber helped you get it up faster again ?

Ya know Raw I believe Pro Muscle has been your sexual frustration counseling forum lately lol Always a bunch of Sexual Questions

Hilarious post!

I would say minutes or able to keep going with a semi hard. With gear minutes with a rock hard.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear