over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sexual attraction question

Performance Based

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
In the past few months an ex and I decided to get back together, been a little rocky and we have a tumultuous past you could say, nothing insane like I've asked for advice with before though...

Amazing latin girl, beautiful, Ivy league educated, high end corporate job...

She is perfect in literally just about every way, I used to desire her sexually like crazy... These days I would rather get that extra hour of sleep than spend that time fucking...

She feels the complete opposite it seems, has the desire wants to take care of me etc...

Any tips for getting my head back in the game? Don't want to have to leave the relationship but I miss having exciting sex more than I care to say. Its not her, I know its me as she is amazing in bed... Just that crazy roller coaster you have rode a few times too many you know?

There's no pussy better than new pussy

Im the serious relationship type of guy, love this girl to death too... New pussy has no meaning, cannot count the number ive slept with in the past 6 months alone. It doesn't mean anything to me.

The body follows the heart.

I know with me i have to have a strong emotional connection for the sex to be gratifying, think part of that is my age (46), just banging to bang isn't what it used to be, in fact, it's very hollow and non gratifying.

I have been in that situation before, and for me it was that I was still harboring some resentment and things from past disagreements and had my reservertions about her actual interest in me...I think these things are normal when re-uniting with an ex.
May just take a little time to work things out to the point where your desire is matching hers.

Im the serious relationship type of guy, love this girl to death too... New pussy has no meaning, cannot count the number ive slept with in the past 6 months alone. It doesn't mean anything to me.
I'd guess because of the stormy past you're hesitant and have walls up, which is screwing up the desire to have sex w/ her. Just my .02

Interesting, this is true. When I'm horny as hell I obviously want to get some but other than that my outlook is im used to it, I know what to expect, its boring... why bother?

I am in my mid twenties, but sex without an emotional connection ultimately serves me no purpose. Sport fucking never really made me happy.

Didn't mean to come off as a dick on my post. Has she hurt you before? Maybe theres some open issues you need to sort out first? I just got back with an ex but I'm on a fair amount of tren and can't wait to have at her lol.

Why do you think something is wrong with you if you don't want sex 24/7? You've probbaly grown up some since you were last with her, which is a good thing. Do what you want to do. If this girl really wants to "take care of" you, she'll let you sleep or whatever.

After soo many times, it just gets.....old. Gotta spice it up or just think of someone else during sex lol.

Didn't mean to come off as a dick on my post. Has she hurt you before? Maybe theres some open issues you need to sort out first? I just got back with an ex but I'm on a fair amount of tren and can't wait to have at her lol.

Your good man, I'm not sensitive haha. Well not on a message board lmao, age old expression so can't get upset! Both of us have hurt eachother quite a bit.

Why do you think something is wrong with you if you don't want sex 24/7? You've probbaly grown up some since you were last with her, which is a good thing. Do what you want to do. If this girl really wants to "take care of" you, she'll let you sleep or whatever.

Its not even 24/7, its to the point where maybe 1-2 times a week will suffice... IE I don't even want it once a day or EoD... With other women though I crave them still, just not her

After soo many times, it just gets.....old. Gotta spice it up or just think of someone else during sex lol.

Haha she used to like other girls too... unfortunately not any more...

I dont know your full situation. But be careful if you are on any aas as this can screw with your emotions and drive.
I wish you well

my advice is add a gram of test to whatever your running (sust is a favorite)
And start provirion yesterday ....after that no sleep in the world will be worth passing up a great session ......Good luck sounds like a bad chic your a lucky guy

1. i think you thinking to much and not lettign yourself go with the flow (sexualy)

2. as above said, up the testosterone doses to help get rid of upstairs thinking, and downstairs pointing the direction you go

just my opinion

In the past few months an ex and I decided to get back together, been a little rocky and we have a tumultuous past you could say, nothing insane like I've asked for advice with before though...

Amazing latin girl, beautiful, Ivy league educated, high end corporate job...

She is perfect in literally just about every way, I used to desire her sexually like crazy... These days I would rather get that extra hour of sleep than spend that time fucking...

She feels the complete opposite it seems, has the desire wants to take care of me etc...

Any tips for getting my head back in the game? Don't want to have to leave the relationship but I miss having exciting sex more than I care to say. Its not her, I know its me as she is amazing in bed... Just that crazy roller coaster you have rode a few times too many you know?

It just happens. We're apes fighting nature with monogamy. Try being married a few years. :p We all miss exciting.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk 2

It just happens. We're apes fighting nature with monogamy. Try being married a few years. :p We all miss exciting.

Agree with this...but mainly I'd bet the emotional stuff getting in the way. Been there.

The body follows the heart.

I know with me i have to have a strong emotional connection for the sex to be gratifying, think part of that is my age (46), just banging to bang isn't what it used to be, in fact, it's very hollow and non gratifying.

That's a load of bs.

Having sex with someone you love is awesome but banging just to bang is pretty fuckin great also.

That's a load of bs.

Having sex with someone you love is awesome but banging just to bang is pretty fuckin great also.

Unfortunately, I cant have sex with someone I have not a clue about, and met yesterday. My dick would refuse to work. Idk how some of you dudes do it, just cold-hearted sex, do you kick the bitch out the next morning? I guess I have too much respect for women

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws