over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sexual attraction question

Unfortunately, I cant have sex with someone I have not a clue about, and met yesterday. My dick would refuse to work. Idk how some of you dudes do it, just cold-hearted sex, do you kick the bitch out the next morning? I guess I have too much respect for women

Dude!!! There is no such thing as cold hearted sex. Sex is a passionate great thing. I can't believe you never met a hot chick and slept with her right away.

I'm not talking about rape but having passionate sex with someone you just met doesnt mean your disrespectful! Its the opposite. They want what you want otherwise they ain't going home w you.

Im the serious relationship type of guy, love this girl to death too... New pussy has no meaning, cannot count the number ive slept with in the past 6 months alone. It doesn't mean anything to me.

Sounds like we are polar opposites :D

But in all seriousness, I know what you mean about being too tired to have sex. I feel like HGH makes me lethargic and nothing I take can counter act it. Just got to force yourself man. Make sacrifices

Hey Chris
If you love this woman to death, and you still find her attractive than maybe you need to look at other root causes. Like your hormone levels :rolleyes:
For me that is the 1st area that is effected when my hormones are slipping. Long before I notice it in the gym. It is just as you discribed; lack of interest in what use to be great sex. Maybe your test levels have dipped or your estrogen levels are elevated.
You could also give Cerebrolysin a shot. That stuff is great for cognative function and increased sexual disire :D

Currently cruising on 400mg of test, so not sure if thats the issue or not. Im pretty sensitive to estrogen, might need to add some low dose aromasin?

Chris, I love your posts. Really I do. And I love your posts singing to your sensitive side.

But I honestly believe you are like me. You only like chaos when it comes to women. That is your comfort zone.

I always dated the wild ones. Then I married a CPA. It's been a nice 15 year marriage, she is a wonderful wife and mother. But I still miss the chaos.

Know thine own self. A guy who is comfortable in a firefight may not gravitate towards Suzy-homemaker. Although you really should. I went thru a lot of therapy to try to understand why I like the bad girls. They are a great distraction from our mundane lives.

Ok, more importantly. Tonight I'm trading my Colt Series 80 for a Ruger SR - 556. Do you like the Ruger? And no, I can't spend $3,000 on something different. I really want a pre-ban Colt. But please refer to the above about my CPA wife.

Oh, I also recently picked up a Kriss Super Vector. I haven't shot it yet, it's just so freakin cool looking. You have any opinions on the Kriss.

Figure out how to like boring when it comes to women. You will definately live longer. And it gets old beating up the guys that your wild ones cheat on you with. But that's fun too. And they will cheat on you Studly. It's in their DNA, it's not about you.

Wow, that was a fun post. :)

Last edited:
Hey Chris
If you love this woman to death, and you still find her attractive than maybe you need to look at other root causes. Like your hormone levels :rolleyes:
For me that is the 1st area that is effected when my hormones are slipping. Long before I notice it in the gym. It is just as you discribed; lack of interest in what use to be great sex. Maybe your test levels have dipped or your estrogen levels are elevated.
You could also give Cerebrolysin a shot. That stuff is great for cognative function and increased sexual disire :D

Wow, a photo renewlyf. You are looking good. My sobriety date is 11/09/07. Rock on. Oh, Pot doesn't count.

Haha hey bud, first off the gun Qs... Remember dexterity! As log as they feel right with you thats the most important factor, everyone argues whats best etc... Frankly anyone that tells you what weapon is BEST for you... Well, doesn't know shit about firearms.

Pre ban colts, I am assuming the pre class 3 ban is what you mean? Aren't those 15-20K for a rifle? Not worth it bud.

Ruger is a standard ar-15 set up, my primary fire arm in the field is the XCR. Is a hybrid between the AK and M4 platforms. Definitely worth checking out. XCR will run you 1,200-1750 depending on configuration. It is the only primary weapon I have used in the field for going on four years now, maybe five.

Kriss makes great stuff, if you get it though do NOT get the 16" barrel that comes for civilians. Get it with the stubby, fill out the forms and get it. The longer barrel defeats the whole purpose of having the sub compact essentially. I know a few guys who carry the XCR or M4 platforms and carry the Kriss as a side arm. I've only shot one once though, (it broke on me) but it was a neat firearm.

As far as women, no chaos here with this one actually. She is literally doing everything she can to be the best spouse/girlfriend whatever she can and eradicate all drama from our lives.

Definitely used to be the opposite though. Not going to lie I do miss the chaos, I like juggling 3-4 women at a time, its stressful but I find some sort of happiness/appeasement in it.

And yup, I can be pretty sensitive at times haha. I swear women are the only things that can get under my skin these days... And its like they have an expressway to getting there haha

Chris, I love your posts. Really I do. And I love your posts singing to your sensitive side.

But I honestly believe you are like me. You only like chaos when it comes to women. That is your comfort zone.

I always dated the wild ones. Then I married a CPA. It's been a nice 15 year marriage, she is a wonderful wife and mother. But I still miss the chaos.

Know thine own self. A guy who is comfortable in a firefight may not gravitate towards Suzy-homemaker. Although you really should. I went thru a lot of therapy to try to understand why I like the bad girls. They are a great distraction from our mundane lives.

Ok, more importantly. Tonight I'm trading my Colt Series 80 for a Ruger SR - 556. Do you like the Ruger? And no, I can't spend $3,000 on something different. I really want a pre-ban Colt. But please refer to the above about my CPA wife.

Oh, I also recently picked up a Kriss Super Vector. I haven't shot it yet, it's just so freakin cool looking. You have any opinions on the Kriss.

Figure out how to like boring when it comes to women. You will definately live longer. And it gets old beating up the guys that your wild ones cheat on you with. But that's fun too. And they will cheat on you Studly. It's in their DNA, it's not about you.

Wow, that was a fun post. :)

Sounds like we are polar opposites :D

But in all seriousness, I know what you mean about being too tired to have sex. I feel like HGH makes me lethargic and nothing I take can counter act it. Just got to force yourself man. Make sacrifices

stop taking hgh then!

Ive only been married since October, and I am constantly
thinking about bangin chicks....I would never do that to my wife,
so the occasional strip club visit or asian massage holds me down!!

I take alot of test, so im horned up erryday...sometimes it gets annoying , but for the most part im into it...so is the wife

Currently cruising on 400mg of test, so not sure if thats the issue or not. Im pretty sensitive to estrogen, might need to add some low dose aromasin?

Yea Aromasin is a good idea. I also throw in a little prop when cruising and inj eod. 100mg cyp/ 50mg prop eod seems to be a good mix for me. Plus 12.5 mg aromisin.

Try that 1st before concluding it's your attraction to her that is the problem. I've come to the conclusion that my sexual disires, up or down are in direct correlation to the compounds and or amounts of hormones I'm taking. Although it's easier to blame the woman :p It's usually my fault!

Last edited:
Wow, a photo renewlyf. You are looking good. My sobriety date is 11/09/07. Rock on. Oh, Pot doesn't count.

Thanks Coach! Congrats on the sobriety.
I never liked pot! Made me a paranoid idiot, or more of a paranoid idiot :rolleyes:

Yea Aromasin is a good idea. I also throw in a little prop when cruising and inj eod. 100mg cyp/ 50mg prop eod seems to be a good mix for me. Plus 12.5 mg aromisin.

Try that 1st before concluding it's your attraction to her that is the problem. I've come to the conclusion that my sexual disires, up or down are in direct correlation to the compounds and or amounts of hormones I'm taking. Although it's easier to blame the woman :p It's usually my fault!

Thing is though bud, ive been on this dose now for a while... only having this issue with her..

Thing is though bud, ive been on this dose now for a while... only having this issue with her..

With or with out an AI? Our bodies change to adapt to the stuff we put in it. When was the last time you had blood work done?

I'm not saying that you haven't lost some attraction to her. I'm just expressing what I have experienced in similar situations. It happened to me just last Sept. There was alot of things going on, she had just moved back in with me from out of state (long story, she moved out of state because of my addiction issues). I found myself opting for sleep over sex. In the past I've changed out the girl thinking she was the problem. Just to end up in the same spot with someone new. This time I looked at what was up with me. I detemined it was some underdosed test and normally dosed deca. I changed brands and added some prop and wham :D
Like I said it is easier to blame it on the woman but that is a more difficult fix than adjusting our hormones.
Just my thoughts!

Last edited:
That's a load of bs.

Having sex with someone you love is awesome but banging just to bang is pretty fuckin great also.

I really don't know how old you are, but I get his point. When you are my age and have a beautiful 21 year old girlfriend, you will get it too ;)

Its been a bit since I had blood work done. The time frame is so close together though, I was seeing the other girls then the next my ex and I got back together... Would be a really abrupt change in body chemistry...

IE fucking one girl just fine that morning then back with my ex later that day and having issues later that day.

Its been a bit since I had blood work done. The time frame is so close together though, I was seeing the other girls then the next my ex and I got back together... Would be a really abrupt change in body chemistry...

IE fucking one girl just fine that morning then back with my ex later that day and having issues later that day.[/QUOTE]

:D maybe it is the level of chaos (lack of) that is the problem, or you're just not ready for that level of commitment to one woman. I didn't get it until later, somewhere around age 41 ish. But my whole life, everything changed in the years since, everything. I'm 46 now.

Well... Single yet again. Came home the other night she apparently didn't feel like I wanted her there even after I told her otherwise very nicely several times exact words "babe I want you here with me, lets go to bed, if you want to leave though I am not going to stop you from walking out"

Fight blew up, didn't raise my voice or touch her once. Wound up with getting hit, screamed at (psychotic screaming level) for about thirty minutes, her bawling for 2 hours, her telling me she is going to go find some other guys' bed where she feels wanted... I tell her its over... She says if if is she will call the cops and tell them I hit her and contact my whole family and friends and tell them a bunch of shit...

Needless to say she did this exact same stunt three weeks ago now... swore she would never do it again and well... bam...

Sorry needed to vent

Well... Single yet again. Came home the other night she apparently didn't feel like I wanted her there even after I told her otherwise very nicely several times exact words "babe I want you here with me, lets go to bed, if you want to leave though I am not going to stop you from walking out"

Fight blew up, didn't raise my voice or touch her once. Wound up with getting hit, screamed at (psychotic screaming level) for about thirty minutes, her bawling for 2 hours, her telling me she is going to go find some other guys' bed where she feels wanted... I tell her its over... She says if if is she will call the cops and tell them I hit her and contact my whole family and friends and tell them a bunch of shit...

Needless to say she did this exact same stunt three weeks ago now... swore she would never do it again and well... bam...

Sorry needed to vent

We are here for just such venting!

Sorry you're going through this.
I'll keep you in my prayers brother.

Hang Tough!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members