over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

sexual function

Bloated

Newbies
Took tren ace eq and test and have realized after this life isn't for me since I already suffer from anxiety and slight depression. Anyways on cycle wen I was having sex and I cummed lol umm it didn't feel as good as it used to.sometimes it does and sometimes it dosnt. Now im in pct and still feeling good sometimes and very little the next time. Will this go away cuz im freaking out. Anyone have experience with this or is there something I can take to help this?

If you suffer from "anxiety & depression" maybe you shouldn't be using AAS. Not flaming you but your health comes first. Consider doing something else such as HGH, yeah its expensive to some degree but the health benefits and all the benefits that come w HGH are worth it.

In regards to your depression, wether its light or not, AAS don't contribute to well to an unhealthy mind. To me depression is all a mind thing, you have to analyze whats happening in "YOUR" life, fix it, get counseling and figure whats causing or whats the root problem of that issue. Many ppl believe that a pill is the answer when the answer but thats not always the case. Best of health to ya~!

Tren is very heavy stuff in any dosage especially if you have a history of anxiety and depression brother. The sexual side effects are probably still present due to the fact that PCT is not going to bring your levels back 100% right away not to mention we don't know what your prolactin levels are like after that tren usage.

its also really really dirty stuff, idk your source and i dont wanna know your source but it could be sides from impurities too, id get bloodwork done

Took tren ace eq and test and have realized after this life isn't for me since I already suffer from anxiety and slight depression. Anyways on cycle wen I was having sex and I cummed lol umm it didn't feel as good as it used to.sometimes it does and sometimes it dosnt. Now im in pct and still feeling good sometimes and very little the next time. Will this go away cuz im freaking out. Anyone have experience with this or is there something I can take to help this?

How far are you onto pct, did you run hcg during your cycle and what are you running for compounds doses for pct?

I get the same symptoms from tren and deca. Just started 2.5 caber 2xwk to see if that will help. twice sofar with no results i'm looking for.

If you suffer from "anxiety & depression" maybe you shouldn't be using AAS. Not flaming you but your health comes first. Consider doing something else such as HGH, yeah its expensive to some degree but the health benefits and all the benefits that come w HGH are worth it.

In regards to your depression, wether its light or not, AAS don't contribute to well to an unhealthy mind. To me depression is all a mind thing, you have to analyze whats happening in "YOUR" life, fix it, get counseling and figure whats causing or whats the root problem of that issue. Many ppl believe that a pill is the answer when the answer but thats not always the case. Best of health to ya~!

^^I like this. ^^

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic