over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shane hammock totals 2660 at 23

Seeing the physique of a real bodybuilder is very impressive. Knowing the amount of dedication to get your body as close to perfection as possible really makes you appreciate the hard work when you're just an average Joe like myself. But to see the amazing strength that the human body is capable of when watching a powerlifter do his thing seriously just makes my jaw drop. My hat definitely goes off to you guys. I'm sitting here thinking about how impressed I am with myself when I bench 365 for a couple reps and then I watching you bench 800 pounds and making it look easy lmao. Very cool bro!!! :headbang:

Seeing the physique of a real bodybuilder is very impressive. Knowing the amount of dedication to get your body as close to perfection as possible really makes you appreciate the hard work when you're just an average Joe like myself. But to see the amazing strength that the human body is capable of when watching a powerlifter do his thing seriously just makes my jaw drop. My hat definitely goes off to you guys. I'm sitting here thinking about how impressed I am with myself when I bench 365 for a couple reps and then I watching you bench 800 pounds and making it look easy lmao. Very cool bro!!! :headbang:

Man i got to tell you that is one of the best compliments i have ever been paid and it is more than appreciated.

Unreal effort. Think it's time I switch to lawn bowls. Could you at least make a 800 pound bench look heavy?:banghead:

And to think only 23 years old. sky is the limit for this young man. stay hungry and pace yourself you have all the time in the world to go far. I ripped my labrum on a 425 raw bench at 24 years of age going for a pointless and impossible 2nd rep. not even close to your weight but not bad at 175lbs. I wish I would have taken my time but stuff happens i was in too much of a hurry to build up. This young man I am sure is doing things right to be putting up that weight. here is to an injury free career!

Holy H#LL that is Awesome!! Very nice job man. Thanks for sharing..

im really surprised your the one posting this and its you, incredible man your going places, only one person to hit the big 3000 now youll be there before 30 maybe 25 forsure huh

Awesome lifts! Shane would you care to elaborate how you load creatine? How much and how do you try to time it for the event?

Impressive Shane.
I didn't recognize your shirt but it seems to me your collar was proportionally high compared to how most of us are wearing them. So that bench was all the more impressive. Be following you in the future

Shane,
Very impressive my brother...I wish that I had half your strength and dedication when I was your age. I see truly amazing things in your future. Your career will be one to follow for sure...Keep it up and stay healthy.

Cheers
An Old Dawg

Holy f@ck bro very impressive a lot of us wish we could've had your dedication at such a young age I agree you have a very bright future ahead of you keep it up and keep us posted

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

yea powerlifting is a beast all its own hats off to you man. gl with your career i wish you the best.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear