over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

share your results with DNP

mike1107

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
all DNP stories come here .
tell us how much bf you dropped, how long did the cycle last and what dosages did you use ...

Mr_Magoo said:
i like it and recomend it off cycle

what results did you have bro ?

well honestly, i ate like total shit while on it and i mean total shit, but it kept the muscle on and didnt allow for fat gain post cycle

I love it!! I went upto 800mg powder for 5 days. Lost about 5 lbs of fat and gained about 2 lbs of water. Once the water came off, I looked good. Takes about a week after DNP for the water to come off. Got hot as hell. I would only reccomend doing it in the winter so you can open your windows to sleep. Sweated like a MOFO!! Ate normally. Nothing out of the norm. Workouts were a bit tough after the 3rd day. Strenght temperarily dropped from lack of energy. Cardio had to be kept breif as I felt like I was overheating. Took ECA with the DNP to keep energy up and increase thermogenics.

Overall, I think its a good product. I think I will only go upto 600mg from now on. 800mg gets me way to hot. Anything more than 800mg powder and you are getting into danger territory IMO!!

Macdaddy

Exactly MAC

I used it about 3 yrs ago and hated it, oh sure it worked but was the most miserable way I ever used to diet.

I don't think it's worth the overheating, vomiting , stomach cramps, and headaches. I will never use it again, I will stick with my t3/t4/clen and ECA stacks like Xenadrine along with my 1.5 hours of cardio and my 60 to 0 grams of carbs a day during dieting.

MAC I was so shitty one day I went in did one set of squats with 135lbs fell on the floor and then got up and left. I used to be so hot especially at night my wife would make me go to the other room and sleep without sheets so I would not stain them.

Not to offend those who use it but I personally think it's exactly what you stated it is a short cut for a guy who does not want to do his cardio or diet:eek:

Yeah, my strenth dropped like a flyball in a quadrapalegic baseball game!!! I could only get about 6 reps out of 150 lbs incline bench. And that was one of my first excercises. I know some guys that go longer than 5 days with DNP but I don't know how they do it. They must be weak ass bitches at the end of a 2 week cycle. Another thing I found with DNP was the nice bowel movements it creates. The best way I can discribe it is MUD!!

But all in all, I actually like it for short stints in the offseason. It produces some of the fastest results I've ever experienced.

Macdaddy

Last edited:
bump it for ya--its too dangerous for my taste but would like to know as well

200mgcaps x 2 and I puked my rice all over my bathroom. Got so hot that I thought I was going to die. But I think with some of the new theories, it is alittle safer. Go to Animal's board and research. He has a formula of shit that helps reduce the affects of it. I just can't stand that many tablespoons of glycerol fuel a day, yuk!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws