over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sharing my TRT #s and experience

PoptartPsycho

Registered
As some of you may remember (mainly because of all my ?'s I had at the time) I started TRT two months ago.

Prior to starting my test level was a 25. (not a typo TWENTY FIVE). My estrogen was basically non existent.

My TRT program is 1cc (200mg) of compounded test 80% cyp 20% prop) per week. 2x 500ius of HCG weekly and 2 tabs of arimidex weekly. (Note : I only take 1/2 tab on the days instead of a whole one).

Two months later my #s are :

Test -1335
Estrogen < 12
Hematocrit - 48

I pay $149 per month for this. And the clinic mails me a two month supply each time. I get a box in the mail that has everything in it. Compounds, sterile water, insulin pins, 3cc BD syringes with 25g needle and a bag of 18g needles to draw with, sterile alcohol prep pads, etc... literally anything you need to administer this dose.

The doc was extremely cool. He obviously gets a lot of AAS users in as when he Ok'd it during my consultation visit he said that he suggests to people that doing a quad inject is the best but "you can do it however you have been finding best".

I have to go in for a face to face physical once a year. I have to get blood work after 60 days on it (#s posted above) and then every 6 months afterwards. Thing about the blood work is that he sends you an email with the Labcorp request sheet attached and it says "Patient must get blood work done within 60 days of receiving this notice". Yeah... 60 days. So he gives you more than enough time to come off anything extra and clean your system out before having it done.

I haven't added anything extra yet, but I can tell you that just being on this makes me feel so much better. I am no longer lost in a "mental fog". I no longer feel constantly tired and run down. I am motivated again and do not suffer the aches and nagging pains I got from simple training like I was doing when I was shut down.

This dose is not a huge dose that is going to add slabs of muscle on me like my previous use did, but however it is possible to maintain all your current muscle mass and SLOWLY make improvements to it. Improvements being refining, lowering the body fat level without water retention, etc...

Just making a post here to give an update on what has happened since some of you took valuable time to read my posts and answer my questions a couple months ago when I feeling like shit and not sure what to do.

Forgot to add that in another two months, I am going to ask him if I can discontinue the hcg and adex dose. I don't really see any purpose for using this as he stated that it was only for cosmetic reasons and many patients start using test and see their balls shrink and panic. So the hcg is to keep the balls plump and the adex is to eliminate any extra estrogen that the hcg causes.

I have never had a problem with shrinkage at all. Even when I was using heavier doses for 6 months at a time my balls never lost any size. I just find that using the hcg always gives me a mild headache the day afterwards.

Thanks for the info Poptartpsycho... good to hear you've got a protocol sorted!

I had read/heard lots about hCG restoring hormonal pathways beyond just endogenous test... namely Pregnenalone & DHEA... I know many do fine without hCG but I just feel more comfortable using it knowing that otherwise my testes will be shutdown forever. I do also get a sense of wellbeing from hCG. Maybe you could use it just once in a while if you start to notice atrophy?

Do you find that you feel any major peaks or troughs during the week with a 1-shot-a-week protocol? I like the 20/80 prop/cyp combo... kinda like sust... I imagine that helps level things out a little more.

Sounds like a good plan. HCG used on the two days prior to the test shot? Adex twice a week on what days?

I think you'll enjoy this while staying healthy

Your estradiol looks like it might be a little low. I try to stay in the low 20's. If you stay in that 10ish range for a while you'll probably start to experience some low E2 sides.

When was your blood taken in relation to your injection days?

I cycle HCG on and off 8 weeks at a time. Helps keep the atrophy minimized. Any longer though and I start to feel like shit and estrogen starts to rise.

Your estradiol looks like it might be a little low. I try to stay in the low 20's. If you stay in that 10ish range for a while you'll probably start to experience some low E2 sides.

When was your blood taken in relation to your injection days?

I cycle HCG on and off 8 weeks at a time. Helps keep the atrophy minimized. Any longer though and I start to feel like shit and estrogen starts to rise.

What exactly are those?

Keep in mind before I started this, my E2 was under 1. No joke.

If I took the entire arimidex tab, my E2 would be even lower. So only taking a half one now.

My blood work last time was on a Friday, my inject was on Monday. I will list the schedule in my next post.

This is the inject schedule they give you.

Monday
1cc test
1 x 500 iu hcg
1 tab arimidex

Thursday
1 x 500 iu hcg
1 tab arimidex

I follow that except I only take half a tab of adex on those days.

Try dropping to 1/4 a tab (.25mg) on those days. My pills are cut into quarters.

Healthy estrogen levels are needed for bone density, joint health, cognitive function, maintaining lining of arterial walls, etc. There's a long list of items and not all side effects are fully understood. The general guideline is keep E2 between 20 - 30 and you should be good.

Wow. These tabs are very tiny. I don't know if I can break them down any more. Maybe I will just have to lick each one a few times. :p

Another thing is I was wondering if taking the hcg the day before the adex would be more beneficial. A new schedule would be :

Sunday AM - hcg 500ius
Monday PM - 1/2cc Test + 1/4 tab adex

Wednesday AM - hcg 500ius
Thursday PM - 1/2cc Test + 1/4 adex

Any thoughts?

Forgot to add that in another two months, I am going to ask him if I can discontinue the hcg and adex dose. I don't really see any purpose for using this as he stated that it was only for cosmetic reasons and many patients start using test and see their balls shrink and panic. So the hcg is to keep the balls plump and the adex is to eliminate any extra estrogen that the hcg causes.

I have never had a problem with shrinkage at all. Even when I was using heavier doses for 6 months at a time my balls never lost any size. I just find that using the hcg always gives me a mild headache the day afterwards.

No balls shrinking here and I've been on longer than seven years and I've never use HCG.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear