over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shark Tank

TheDirty

Registered
Anyone else a huge fan of this show?

My favorite is Cuban, but you gotta give Kevin props for all his dirty attempts at low balling and royalties.

I wonder out of all the success stories we see on that show, how many fail?

Shark Tank is an awesome show. I like Mr Wonderful due to his witty sarcasm but all the Sharks are unique and entertaining in their own way.

Shark Tank is an awesome show. I like Mr Wonderful due to his witty sarcasm but all the Sharks are unique and entertaining in their own way.

You have to pay him a royalty for mentioning his name:D

Great show...watch it every Friday.

Once in awhile you see someone with a great fuckin idea :lightbulb:

Not a bad show. Just hate watching it and thinking I should of came up with some of the ideas

Not a bad show. Just hate watching it and thinking I should of came up with some of the ideas

Exactly:lightbulb:

I love Shark Tank, and could watch it all day long. Damon seems to be a really good guy.

No No I like the lady when she scolds the fellas.

Ak

I luv this show... shows you that all it takes is an idea and a drive and you can go rag to riches... even the people who don't get a deal still usually make a killing after its done from the exposure... you can learn a lot in business... It is interesting to hear the %s and deals that the sharks offer at certain ideas... sometimes I find myself thinking wow what a great idea they have, but then sharks blow it out the water based on all the #s they crunch... such a great show...

Awesome show! I forget it's on most of the time but when I watch it it's always good!

I need to just record it permanently lol

love this show!

its inspiring and entertaining. mark Cuban is one of my faves for sure, but they are all pretty good. their chemistry is good. great idea for a show.
we watch it all the time and watch old ones on youtube.
-JS

its inspiring and entertaining. mark Cuban is one of my faves for sure, but they are all pretty good. their chemistry is good. great idea for a show.
we watch it all the time and watch old ones on youtube.
-JS

Cuban seems to support more of the inventors that the others don't want, strictly based on their drive. I like when the sharks fight over and idea and end up offering more money to the inventor. The really cool thing about pitching a product on this show (regardless if the idea is bought) is that millions of people will see it and hopefully want to buy it. FREE ADVERTISING!!

Didn't realize there are past episodes on Youtube:headbang:

Cuban seems to support more of the inventors that the others don't want, strictly based on their drive. I like when the sharks fight over and idea and end up offering more money to the inventor. The really cool thing about pitching a product on this show (regardless if the idea is bought) is that millions of people will see it and hopefully want to buy it. FREE ADVERTISING!!

Didn't realize there are past episodes on Youtube:headbang:

Unfortunately it's not actually "free advertising." Just by going onto the show you give up 5% equity of your business to the producers. Still a great show though and probably worth more than the 5% for most companies.

Unfortunately it's not actually "free advertising." Just by going onto the show you give up 5% equity of your business to the producers. Still a great show though and probably worth more than the 5% for most companies.

Intresting, had no idea!

FYI-there are 2 brand new episodes of Shark Tank on ABC tonight. The 1st show (on now) is an update show and the 2nd is a regular episode.

Never heard that.

I will verify this. My wife works with three of the companies that have been on the show.

I like the show a lot. I just wish they had follow-up episodes to show success stories. I like to see it when people hit it big. I'd like to see it more if it were me:D

I like the show a lot. I just wish they had follow-up episodes to show success stories. I like to see it when people hit it big. I'd like to see it more if it were me:D

They just had a follow up show on last night.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws