over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shaven or natural??

Do you prefer you man shaved or hairy

• I like him fully shaven.

Votes: 38 48.7%
  • I like hair as long as its not too much.

Votes: 32 41.0%
  • I like a real hairy Gorilla.

Votes: 8 10.3%

• Total voters
I used to hate body hair on men, but now I love it. I'll probably change my mind again one day, but for now I think its more manly

I like to stay trimmed and "manscape". I shave my arms and chest and stuff with clippers because it makes my veins look better lol. But I don't shave my legs or anything. I make sure it stays clean and trim downstairs too.

I used to hate body hair on men, but now I love it. I'll probably change my mind again one day, but for now I think its more manly

I brought this topic up many times in other boards unrelated to bodybuilding... What I noticed personally is that almost all women I've been with have hated it at first... But then once mine grew in and they became accustomed to it, they would cry when I'd shave it... I think it's a matter of what someone is used to...

Maybe girls arround bodibuilding would rather shaven, fully understand.

Possibly, but I also knew a few women who were always around bodybuilders who loved body hair, one lady I used to talk to, well still do actually, is absolutely driven crazy by body hair, she used to date Ed Robinson, the old school bodybuilder, but she is from England, so it may have to do with the colder climate...

But then again, women in Mexico, Colombia and Brazil seem to be divided down the middle, although last time I went to Colombia, I had some body hair and one girl told me that most women there like clean shaven... I shave when it gets too hot out, but I like having the option to have either... If I didn't grow any body hair, like my ex-wife's brothers (they don't even have to shave their faces) I'd probably not be happy... Although, I do want to completely eliminate the hair from my back...

It's funny that I ran into this thread, because I shaved last week and I was debating whether or not to let it grow, but to a controllable length, this first picture is how I like to be, not too much, but neat and I think it looks sexy... the second pic is from last week, feels as if something is missing...

I can get away without a tan when I have more body hair and definitely look too pale without that's for sure... I guess it comes down to individual taste...

Attachments

• withhair.jpg
    withhair.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 84
  • 3--31-17.jpg
    3--31-17.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 83
I'm naturally very hairy, and about two months ago after a dry spell I hooked up with this girl and I was pretty fuzzy. After that, I shaved my chest and stomach. When we got done romping in the bedroom, later she told me likes chest hair and I don't have to shave it.

I was kinda suprised. I thought all women would like shaven

Started competing in 1980. Have been shaving entire body ever since.
My wife of 36 years loves it. I shave every where and everything.
She shaves my back in the shower about once every 2 weeks. I do not have excessive hair. Anyway, shaving kinda keeps me motivated, as if I'm doing contest prep.

I asked the same thing on a few facebook groups. It's always been the same for me, most women met me while I'm tanned, shaven and ripped and loved that look... But once they got used to my body hair, they would cry every time I'd shave it... But it probably depends on the guy, the best controlled study, I guess is to look at the same body with hair and shaven... So I have provided a couple pictures of myself, shaven and hairy...

I personally found that European (English mostly love it), Asian women as well (filipino women LOVE IT!) love body hair, Latinas are 1/2 and 1/2... Black women mostly like hairless, although I've had a few black girls who loved it, even on my back. White women are also 1/2 and 1/2 the older ones tend to like body hair, younger ones either love it or hate it... I'd screen shot it for you, because I made a poll about it, but the group is no longer in existence, I also closed my fb page, regardless...

Attachments

• hairyandshaven.jpg
    hairyandshaven.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 14
Ha! I didn't know that I posted here before, but i'm glad I did, I made pretty good gains.. .Either way, hairy bodies are a sign of high intelligence too btw... https://www.spring.org.uk/2017/07/chest-intelligence.php
DB,

I’m new to the forum and am learning a lot. I find this topic interesting as I live o the beach and am always debating myself whether to shave down or not. I think I classify as Medium Hairy, somewhere between hairless rat and Tom Selleck.
Anyway, this study could help clarify for everyone what women actually find most attractive (“light chest hair” significantly more attractive than clean-shaven):

Personally, every woman I’ve ever dated (Latinas mostly, some Asian) didn’t care either way. But like you said, if I shaved it they hated it after we were together. I think you hit the nail on the head with light trimming, nothing drastic. Intermediate masculinity is the most attractive, not the highest (big muscles, hairiest body) or the lowest (scrawny ass bitch who has never worked out and totally clean-shaven)

Just my $.02

My girl likes a little hair on my body. Thankfully I’m not that hairy. As far as my lower member she prefers that neatly trimmed and well kept.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws