over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shaven or natural??

Do you prefer you man shaved or hairy

• I like him fully shaven.

Votes: 38 48.7%
  • I like hair as long as its not too much.

Votes: 32 41.0%
  • I like a real hairy Gorilla.

Votes: 8 10.3%

• Total voters
All women are different , I think it depends on the thickness my hubby doesn't shave his legs but his arms and I am fine with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife hates the shaven look. I shaved my chest and stomach once and she was actually pissed...lol
the only place she doesn't like hair is on my back but luckily I don't really grow hair on my back.

OK funny story. So x-gf was a waxing maniac! So she talked me into letting her wax my Johnson! One pull on one strip and that was all she wrote! Wouldn't let her finish and I had this one stupid looking bare spot on one side. She was "Got to finish the job!" No fucking way! took a week to get the rest of the wax off my crotch! LOL
Funny thing is my current GF hates body hair too, but I just buzz everything short, unless for a show.
I will never forget the pain of crotch waxing ARRRG!

OK funny story. So x-gf was a waxing maniac! So she talked me into letting her wax my Johnson! One pull on one strip and that was all she wrote! Wouldn't let her finish and I had this one stupid looking bare spot on one side. She was "Got to finish the job!" No fucking way! took a week to get the rest of the wax off my crotch! LOL
Funny thing is my current GF hates body hair too, but I just buzz everything short, unless for a show.
I will never forget the pain of crotch waxing ARRRG!

did she use the papers (soft wax) or just apply wax and peel that (hard wax). Hard wax is supposed to be used for sensitive areas, brows, face. It pulls the hair, which does hurt but it does not pull on the skin like the soft wax with papers. Those are meant for large areas like legs, arms, etc. My wife waxes my back side and it doesnt hurt at all. No sweaty dingle berries on me :D So much cleaner

I started shaving my legs years ago. At 1st the wife was pissed, then during the winter I let it grow out and she was pissed about that. She had grown found of my legs being smooth and liked it better.

Can't win for losing with her lol

You will never please the women, do what makes u feel the best

My wife will actually shave me. She takes some kind ofbodd pleasure in it.

I keep myself trimmed very short, and my wife seems to like it. If I let it go, it gets out of control, and looks like hell.

Call it whatever you want. I think the term is metro sexual. I'm not completely metro sexual but I carry some traits. You at least have to do some body maintenance. The days of Sean Connery, Bert Reynolds or like Magnum PI are long gone.. The days of the hairy chest,Lol.... Ya know how many times I go out and see people with so much hair coming out of there ears and nose. The nose especially during the winter. No one wants to see icicles hanging out of your nose. Not to mention the unibrow... The ladies too. Please wax you lip and pluck those hairs off your chin.. My god doesn't anybody look in the mirror anymore. Maybe my problem is I look to much :D

I live in a place where everybody shaves, so I never met a woman who wasn't fully shaved. I think the least they expect is for men to be shaved too, so I do that ever since I was very young

I hate Hair She hates body hair so Shaven it is....Except :eek: When She gets lazy and has a Furby:banghead:

All depends if you and your woman are around bobybuilding as a couple or not. My current GF is a figure competitor and absolutely hates any body hair on both men and women, but we've been around BB a long time. If your girl is a newbie, or does not workout she still thinks she likes hair but trust me after a while she will not!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131