over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

shaving revisited

feelnfit

FOUNDING Member
Registered
just got 2 new gillette mach 3 turbo razors. they are great. don,t even know you are shaving. they just glide across your skin. no nicks or cuts. but those damn refills. $8.00 for 3 refills.

Go to sam's club or costco they have 16 refills for $25 its still expensive but a lot better than 3 for $8.

alright hype, gotta remove the avatar, i just wanna pull that little girls pig tails right through my screen and do some nasty things to her..lol

LAter,

Todd

Be careful with those MachIII! Those babys are great but sharp!
3x wk on the skull!

yeah i shaved my face with a new one yesterday, and i wish i would of shaved my arms or something first to dull it up a bit.. honestly it was too sharp for my face, but i fought through it like a man.

Later,

Todd

Personally I thought they were crap. I dunno. They were painful to use and it took me longer to shave with one of those than a normal razor... too big and cumbersome... always had to touch up with my old razor. I am not a fan.

I shave my head with a Mach3 Turbo every day. Blades are bloody expensive though, usually get a few head/face shaves out of each one.

I remember getting a batch of dodgy blades. Used one and it cut my head to shreds, tried another one and it did the same bloody thing. I didn't try a 3rd time.

I get my blades from a market, works out a bit cheaper. It costs me £6.50 for 8 blades. Not sure what that is in $.

Actually i used to love the regualar Mach3 blades a lot. When they came out with the Mach3 turbo i thought it was a marketing scam. I eventually tried them and have not gone back since. The best blades i have ever used. I have sensitive skin and get razor burn with the cheap blades but no burn at all with the mach3 and mach3 turbo. Oh, and yyou don't have to buy a whole new mach3 turbo razor like i did. The blades fit on the regular mach3. I was a dumbass and thought i needed the new mach 3 turbo razor as well. I give them both 2 thumbs up though but the turbo is a little better.

i use my wifes venus, it's awsome and she buys the blades, but don't tell them they get really pissed.

You guys suck! I thought this was a thread about chicks shaving their cootchie.
LOL.

PB

I switched from the Mach III to the Schiek Quattro and I think 4 blades is slightly better than 3. My beard is very, very, heavy (especially when I'm on), I mean I have 5 o'clock shadow by noon. With the Quattro I have it by 2pm, so its a slight improvement, LOL! I get mine at Walmart and I think the price is pretty decent, but expensive nonetheless.

I still have the Mach III and use it for my nuts, etc. when I'm to lazy to use a depilatory.

later,

DrG

"I still have the Mach III and use it for my nuts, etc. when I'm to lazy to use a depilatory."

What are you, crazy? Doesn't that set your gunny sack on fire?

PB

I recently switched over to Schick fx with the diamond coated blades, its only a double blade razor but they are so sharp they just glide over your face=-- I am also one of those guys with a heavy thick 5 oclock shadow, and now that I'm on I find I'm shaving twice as much --These new diamond cated blades are alot better for me since I get alot more shaves out of it-- way more than with a triple blade since the coating kereps the blade sharper -- I can only use a triple for maybey 2 shaves because it dulls easily and gives me a rash and tons of ingrown hairs-- I get alot more with the schik-- I wasn't really a fan of those flexable blades but it works good with a good blade in it-- I recently bought a pack of Sensor 3 blade disposables and they were surprisingly good-- I always get a better shave with a heavier handle on the razor but for a light plastic handle they worked really good

Paul Bunyan said:
You guys suck! I thought this was a thread about chicks shaving their cootchie.
LOL.
LOL That's exactly what I thought!

xcel

Paul Bunyan said:
What are you, crazy? Doesn't that set your gunny sack on fire?
Don't you mean gunny sack - when off and "raisin bag" - when on :D

xcel

LOL, "raisin bag". You got that one right.

PB

i use my wifes venus, it's awsome and she buys the blades, but don't tell them they get really pissed.

lmfao I use my fiance's too....that thing is bad ass, it has a soap ring around the blade that lubes the skin for you....you can be rough as hell with it and it still won't cut you.

I have to be sneaky with it though lol she'll get pissed if she knows I used it :rolleyes:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear