over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shawn Ray- Gurus, Killers & Liars

Most of these women have issues. It's not hard to miss.
Any woman who takes androgens and other shit whether she competes or not is obviously not in her right mind.
It's one thing to train and take some fat burners or some stimulants but Androgens?
Female bodybuilding is fucking disgusting and disturbing.
Statements like this are why some female members no longer post here.
You're entitled to your own opinion and there may be some truth to it but women could rightfully make similar statements about us men. Like, "Any man who takes aromatizing androgens and shuts himself down, lets his balls shrink and gets gyno is not in his right mind".

They're willing to take their chances just like we are. Admittedly, their side effects are usually guaranteed and more permanent.

Statements like this are why some female members no longer post here.
You're entitled to your own opinion and there may be some truth to it but women could rightfully make similar statements about us men. Like, "Any man who takes aromatizing androgens and shuts himself down, lets his balls shrink and gets gyno is not in his right mind".

They're willing to take their chances just like we are. Admittedly, their side effects are usually guaranteed and more permanent.
I agree. I see no reason to attack women. They want the same as we do. Great shape and body.

See the data on East German women who were doped by docs. Several made a transition to males, many had all sorts of medical issues the docs blamed on the drug regimen. And they took only a few odd milligrams, wouldn't even last a modern FBB through breakfast. I'm for personal freedom but let's not pretend that female bodybuilding is wonderful all around as long as you don't take more than one diuretic or go over 20mcg of clen. It destroys women.

The girls in East Germany did not know they were taking steroids, and if they did, they did not know the side effects. Some gurus who take advantage of the naivete of bodybuilders are on the same ethical stage as the doctors of the German state.

The IFBB pro bodybuilders know they are taking steroids, and for the most part, they accept the side effects.

And we must not profess paternalism towards women bodybuilders, men can also destroy their bodies and their lives, and in fact, they have done so as often as women.

Drugs in bodybuilding can be harmful, but that's not the problem.

The above is true, we must consider the social context we are in right now where it is virtuous to be a victim, there is no higher calling than to be taken advantage of, nothing will grant you more likes and shares than telling your story where you were oppressed.

Now having said that, everyone is a guru at something today. Our opinion is no more our two cents, it’s million dollar and so we do have a multitude of idiots positioning themselves as somebody’s. And there is the timeless sleazeball who is just looking to make a buck and could care less about anything else. My guess is that this entire cast of degenerate characters is present in whatever is going on here along with some real, and true victims. Bodybuilding culture, like the rest of social culture, is at a low point.

Each of these statements conflict with each other with the final statement interfering on someone else’s decision making. Where do you actually stand on this?
no they dont. i see what ya mean tho.
clarification:

"at end of day my responsibility for what goes in my body"
"totally compeitors fault"
^those 2 statements mean same thing

the other 2 statements are what i would do as a parent not an athlete. if my kidneys failed and i needed donor etc i wouldnt be mad at trainer i'd be mad at ME
but if it was my daughter. watch out. regardless if makes logical sense or not i'm coming for you. better lawyer up AND watch ur back when alone.
my daughter says i dont feel good and you tell her keep taking diuretics!? wreckless motherfucker.
i didnt say how DALLAS felt. i said how i'd feel as a parent/his parent.
like Bboy said, maybe u dont have kids or u wouldnt understand.

The fact that JM was relatively safe and still died is a perfect example of how dangerous bodybuilding is.
totally disagree.
im not a doctor but i bet having a blood clotting disorder and juicing was bout as dangerous as you can get.

Phil Hernon didnt let me use a diuretic. i remember begging to lol so i could have fluids.
he would hang up on me. lol

there is some really insane shit being said here.
it seems the internet makes everyone one think they can do anything then when they find out they cant, they cry and blame everyone who is not them.

one of the best things about these forums was being able to find out what all the other fucked up ppl were doing. if you dont want to fuck yourself up, dont do fucked up shit. isnt that as basic as it gets.

the level of contradictory pussyness in this thread is way too new agey for me.
shameful what people are devolving to.

I think when you have kids it's just different. It's like we'll if it was me and I did it then well its my own fault for putting it in my body. Now put one of my kids in that situation and I would want to kill the coach and wouldn't stop until I did. Lol... idk I guess the guys that are parents kind of get what I am saying. I'm not saying that's right I guess it's a protective instinct you have. If that makes any sense?

I think when you have kids it's just different. It's like we'll if it was me and I did it then well its my own fault for putting it in my body. Now put one of my kids in that situation and I would want to kill the coach and wouldn't stop until I did. Lol... idk I guess the guys that are parents kind of get what I am saying. I'm not saying that's right I guess it's a protective instinct you have. If that makes any sense?

while im sure most people can understand an emotional reaction when speaking of there childeren. if your statement is actually true, in that you would go after someone to kill them because your kid asked them for a workout plan and had a negative result. really highlights why we are currently in such a mess.

the best way to protect your kid is to make them strong and inteligent so they dont do something as dumb as killing themself with internet steroid info.

seems like we have plenty here that people can read for free to stop that from ever happening.

if it does. its YOU.

Children are not defenseless beings that you must protect all your life, when they are adults they are supposed to be capable of making decisions and assuming the consequences. Much they can still be idiots and easily fooled, but that just shows that your role as an example or educator was not great.

Children are not defenseless beings that you must protect all your life, when they are adults they are supposed to be capable of making decisions and assuming the consequences. Much they can still be idiots and easily fooled, but that just shows that your role as an example or educator was not great.
Well we now know your DEFINITELY NOT A PARENT.

while im sure most people can understand an emotional reaction when speaking of there childeren. if your statement is actually true, in that you would go after someone to kill them because your kid asked them for a workout plan and had a negative result. really highlights why we are currently in such a mess.

the best way to protect your kid is to make them strong and inteligent so they dont do something as dumb as killing themself with internet steroid info.

seems like we have plenty here that people can read for free to stop that from ever happening.

if it does. its YOU.
Bro it was statement

if it does. its YOU.
Bro it was a statement and I put lol because I didn't mean I would actually go kill them. I was s

if it does. its YOU.
Omg some of you guys on here. I put the lol as in I didn't mean I would literally go kill someone. I was showing I would be upset. I wouldn't go find Shelby or whoever and blow their brains out. That would only add to the problem. But regardless of the situation I would still feel anger towards the coach. I mean thats just a parental instinct in my opinion.

Well we now know your DEFINITELY NOT A PARENT.

But I am a son and minor brother, and I don't like paternalism. Some parents want to control others too much and do not let them live their lives.

I wouldn't literally go kill the coach. That's why I put Lol. I was showing I would be upset. Sorry Idk why it posted that many times.

Exactly.

I don't understand how some people think, so, you pay a drug, diet, training, posing expert... but in the same time you must do the work on gaining knowledge in those areas?

No, you pay because you don't want to or can't put the time and effort to learn about it all. (Personally, I like to be self-taught and I would not pay anyone for knowledge, but I can understand why others want to do it.)

If you put the time and effort into learning, you will not pay anyone. That's is, if all athletes did the work of coming to a place like this forum to learn, the prep guru business wouldn't exist.
If you’re paying someone to advise you how to use illicit dangerous drugs because you don’t have the time or the inclination to research these drugs and their effects yourself, then YOU are assuming the responsibility for any consequences that arise.

If you’re paying someone to advise you how to use illicit dangerous drugs because you don’t have the time or the inclination to research these drugs and their effects yourself, then YOU are assuming the responsibility for any consequences that arise.

We live in a society, no matter if it is a black market or illegal, people are trusting each other, otherwise the economy could not work (I also do not think it does too well, but that is another discussion).

Human beings are limited, no matter how much knowledge you have about drugs or any subject, they can still scam you when buying a product, legal or illegal. Hell, Big Pharma is ripping us off all day, and legally!!

The real world is very different from the imaginary world, but most humans believe in the myths of the imaginary world. Money is a myth that makes society "work", human rights too, etc....

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws