over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sheila Bleck - The Truth About Women's Bodybuilding

The girl in this thumbnail looks pretty amazing.

eva-andressa-6.jpg

**broken link removed**

OMG!!! I would never guess that was a female! It looks like one of the rock stars in the 80's metal hair bands.

Precisely! :p

When she appeared next to D. Palumbo, I was like "wait... I thought Michael Hutchence was dead"!!! :eek::p

INXS' singer and songwritter btw... ;)

But to be totally honest, I don't find Sheila UNattractive at all... quite the opposite actually. :eek: Sure her face (and voice) could use a bit more femininity, but I've seen worse... honestly. :)

Sometimes people have certain opinions on this sort of stuff that stems from other things. I personally don't discriminate against anyone in regards to gay, transgender or basically anyone. This is obviously different as she sees herself as a woman and is doing it for bodybuilding. But I just think it should not be rewarded so it's a good thing they got rid of female bb at the big shows. It was getting way over the top. Many could say the same about the men but this is different and they get to the point people don't even know their gender. But sure if someone is happy then great and do your thing and it's a good thing other shows started as female bodybuilders were left with next to nothing. I guess lifer would be boring if we were all the same but this is definitely not for me. I am baffled a straight man would actually think she is attractive.

Eva Andressa is amazing :love:

She is an Oregon girl; I watched her work her way up the ladder at the local shows and eventually winning the Emerald Cup. Her legs were always amazing. She also has a twin sister who competed and did quite well....athletic girls.

2n89e6x.jpg

Sometimes people have certain opinions on this sort of stuff that stems from other things. I personally don't discriminate against anyone in regards to gay, transgender or basically anyone. This is obviously different as she sees herself as a woman and is doing it for bodybuilding. But I just think it should not be rewarded so it's a good thing they got rid of female bb at the big shows. It was getting way over the top. Many could say the same about the men but this is different and they get to the point people don't even know their gender. But sure if someone is happy then great and do your thing and it's a good thing other shows started as female bodybuilders were left with next to nothing. I guess lifer would be boring if we were all the same but this is definitely not for me. I am baffled a straight man would actually think she is attractive.

Eva Andressa is amazing :love:

The problem is, most men and even most male bodybuilders confuse women's bodybuilding with beauty pageant competitions. The point is not whether you would or wouldn't like to have sex with the competitor, it's a bodybuilding show for fuck's sake.

. I am baffled a straight man would actually think she is attractive. :love:

Not to go way off topic but I have seen some weirddddd looking girls and I always think there's no way in hell anyone would ever date that. But sure as shit...

the scariest part about these women...

is that they are insanely horny :sta;-wars

I am baffled a straight man would actually think she is attractive.

Are you implying I wouldn't be THAT straight? :eek::eek: LOL! :love:

Who cares anyways... I've stopped asking myself such (any kind of actually) existential questions for a long long time... too pointless... ;):p:D

On a side note, since you started dieting down and healthier, I've truly found you had added a touch of prettiness to your already cute face, my good friend... keep up the good work, MATEY!!! :D:love::eek::p;)

the scariest part about these women...

is that they are insanely horny :sta;-wars

The few I've met over the years indeed were. Crazy btw to think some men on high levels of male hormones can completely annihilate their libido, when it just does the opposite in women... cause us males on high estrogens don't really get that kind of sex drive either... :D

The problem is, most men and even most male bodybuilders confuse women's bodybuilding with beauty pageant competitions. The point is not whether you would or wouldn't like to have sex with the competitor, it's a bodybuilding show for fuck's sake.

I guess we can thank the extremely sexist world we live in for that. I was just commenting on other posts. But as you rightfully state it's a bodybuilding contest. Although there became an issue with that as where do you draw the line. Iris Kyle come along and she was genetically superior in every bodybuilding sense. She dominated female bodybuilding but it all became too much. But who decides what is too much. The judges picked her as winner every year... she was pretty much bigger, leaner and more conditioned than everyone else. But there needs to be a line and they (ifbb, judges, investors) realized that. Meaning if this woman in the video was to cross over to women's physique would she be downgraded in a sense due to being overly masculine.

Not to go way off topic but I have seen some weirddddd looking girls and I always think there's no way in hell anyone would ever date that. But sure as shit...

Well there is someone for everyone. Some men love women who are 600 pounds of fat so it's no surprise some men get turned on by masculine/muscular women. Quite a lot of men like to be dominated in the bedroom. Some men will just appreciate the look and the hard work it takes. I am not one to judge as everyone finds different things attractive. For me the likes of Cindy Landolt and Larissa Reis are muscular but still very attractive.

Are you implying I wouldn't be THAT straight? :eek::eek: LOL! :love:

Who cares anyways... I've stopped asking myself such (any kind of actually) existential questions for a long long time... too pointless... ;):p:D

On a side note, since you started dieting down and healthier, I've truly found you had added a touch of prettiness to your already cute face, my good friend... keep up the good work, MATEY!!! :D:love::eek::p;)

The few I've met over the years indeed were. Crazy btw to think some men on high levels of male hormones can completely annihilate their libido, when it just does the opposite in women... cause us males on high estrogens don't really get that kind of sex drive either... :D

I didn't send you cock pics to look at my face but thank you matey. Dev also said I am beautiful and now send me kisses everytime he messages me :eek::D

She is an Oregon girl; I watched her work her way up the ladder at the local shows and eventually winning the Emerald Cup. Her legs were always amazing. She also has a twin sister who competed and did quite well....athletic girls.

2n89e6x.jpg

Here she obviously uses drugs and is big/muscular etc but looks great. Plus she is conditioned in the pic. But years of heavy androgen usage and it shows on many women. Some are unlucky in the sense they don't use much but their voices crack badly and there is no going back. I have seen some female bb drug stacks and there is no surprise as they are using high doses of tren etc. They are on more androgens than a female to male transgender.

I respect their hardwork but female bodybuilding will never be accepted when you have what appears to be men on stage. Many will say but it doesn't need to be accepted by the masses and that is true but still to me it is a good move they tried toning it down. There will always be women who want to look freaky and that is great but the current female physique division is a much better look for a female champion compared to the likes of Iris Kyle. Nothing is good about female competitors who wear wigs because they are bald, have facial hair, male voices etc. I am sure many female bb's will continue to try and transition into physique and the future will be bright for the division.

anybody else come back a time or two to check out the girl on the top of page 2 in this thread? :eek::eek::eek:

:headbang:

Here she obviously uses drugs and is big/muscular etc but looks great. Plus she is conditioned in the pic. But years of heavy androgen usage and it shows on many women. Some are unlucky in the sense they don't use much but their voices crack badly and there is no going back. I have seen some female bb drug stacks and there is no surprise as they are using high doses of tren etc. They are on more androgens than a female to male transgender.

I respect their hardwork but female bodybuilding will never be accepted when you have what appears to be men on stage. Many will say but it doesn't need to be accepted by the masses and that is true but still to me it is a good move they tried toning it down. There will always be women who want to look freaky and that is great but the current female physique division is a much better look for a female champion compared to the likes of Iris Kyle. Nothing is good about female competitors who wear wigs because they are bald, have facial hair, male voices etc. I am sure many female bb's will continue to try and transition into physique and the future will be bright for the division.

33xgdwz.jpg

Twin sister ....Sherry

lol....no you don't...

they are some of the CRAZIEST women on planet earth....

:cool:

Been there done that, they are on a freaking roller coaster ride and they will drain you to the point that it's not even funny. Novelty wears off quick.

I wanna bang one for the novelty factor.

I had a one nighter with a current ifbb pro she does physique now and downsized from woman's bodybuilding. Still very big a lean. With a ton of makeup on and her not talking she grabbed a lot of attention when we went out esp in the outfit she wore. but with no makeup , the voice and the big clit and the stubbles of hair (non visible but course) everywhere it was getting a little weird.

Yea it was an experience and I always thought It would be hot to be with a chick that was shredded Looking at her I was very very impressed. But to be honest fucking it wasn't so much fun. I was cruising at the time. And was down a lot of size and soft. I kept saying to myself damn she's bigger and leaner then me this is weird plus she was a grade A psychopath

All in all I would prob do it again just cause chicks in the industry are NUTS AND USUALLY ITS A GOOD TIME but I don't think I would ever go more then one night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nevemind how masculine she looks, but look at her whole mannerism, body language and attitude in that video. Very very masculine. To each their own, everyone should be free to do what they want but it's interesting how not only the body changes.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws