over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shelf life of gear?

cmp007

Registered
Read up a bunch on here if stored properly can last years if not longer. My question was if I got through half a bottle and finished my cycle would the shelf life still be the same? Or once ive poked the top should I just finish it out

I would just finish it out, mainly because it would bother me to leave anything left over.

Read up a bunch on here if stored properly can last years if not longer. My question was if I got through half a bottle and finished my cycle would the shelf life still be the same? Or once ive poked the top should I just finish it out

I would finish it out. Once you have pinned it I wouldn't want it sitting around

once opened and pinned....and the outside 'dirty' air has infiltrated the vial....definite to finish it up within 12 weeks or less

unopened gear that is for sure 'clean' supposedly can last for a solid 3 years or more......I would not personally take anything more than 2 years expired, at most

ok cool. Ill jsut ration out my test and not pick up another vial.

once opened and pinned....and the outside 'dirty' air has infiltrated the vial....definite to finish it up within 12 weeks or less

unopened gear that is for sure 'clean' supposedly can last for a solid 3 years or more......I would not personally take anything more than 2 years expired, at most

Damn... I better get to pinning some of my older gear as not to waste it. Just causes PIP. :(

If you can store it properly that is key. If I were already into a vial I would most likely just finish it up.

If its stored properly in a dark place at room temp unopened it will be good for long past the expiration date

If its stored properly in a dark place at room temp unopened it will be good for long past the expiration date

Yea I keep it in my safe so its dark and room temp in there. I was debating getting another bottle of test but would only use 1/3 of it probably but ill just drop my test down a bit and ration it out so I dont have any left overs

Finish it up. To me that's like leaving half of my dessert and saying ill get back to it later. I wouldn't be able to resist.
Plus then the vial is gone from evidence :D

*bump*
I have a similar issue.

For whatever reason I only punctured a 25 ml bottle of test prop 3-4 times. Before getting off the cycle (most likely just enough to finish up last context prep).

So the bottle has been sitting around for a full year after being punctured.

As previously stated, germs get into the bottle as soon as air is injected to equalize the pressure.

I do not want to waste 20 ML's of prop, but want to be safe and avoid infections.

I'm thinking I will boil it. How long is necessary to boil it for?

From what ive seen on the forum I think it was like 200-250 but cant remember how long. Its been recent when ive seen the posts. One was "test E cloudy" or something like that. Just search sterilize gear im sure it will come up. Might be faster than waiting for someone to reply

From what ive seen on the forum I think it was like 200-250 but cant remember how long. Its been recent when ive seen the posts. One was "test E cloudy" or something like that. Just search sterilize gear im sure it will come up. Might be faster than waiting for someone to reply

Thanks, I was using the search before this, but that will make it easier to narrow it down.

what about three maybe four year old tren sachets?

Look, if you have a problem with old gear and you aren't sure if you should use it. Send it to me, I'll test it for you and let you know if it's good.:D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear