over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shia Labeouf bulks up

Status
Not open for further replies.

tacoman

Registered
**broken link removed**

Shia LaBeouf gains 40lbs for Lawless

"Shia LaBeouf has said that he hated gaining 40 pounds for his new film 'Lawless,' as he had to wake up at night just to drink protein shakes."

:rolleyes:

What do you think he gonna say? Yeah sust and deca that's how I done it lol. I don't blame them at all they would get crucified for telling the truth. Blame the media that demonises steroids.

How do Hollywood trainers have jobs when they recommend actors to wake up every 3 hours to drink protein shakes? Are they really that stupid or is this just what an actor is supposed to say?

I know quite a few guys who wake up halfway trough their sleep for a protein shake. They're not big or nothing just you know 5'9 280lbs @7% bf . I'm sure redoing other stuff as well but waking up to drink protein or eat a chicken breast is very very beneficial for muscular development.

The general public has no clue what it takes to gain muscle, so it is common for Hollywood to just claim some ridiculous thing in order to make it sound incredibly difficult/show extreme dedication and to prevent anyone from having any success with it themselves.

I remember Ron Coleman or Jay Cutler was on a late night show. I don't remember which guy it was and I don't remember the exact show...... all that stuck out in my mind was them asking him how he got that big, what was his secret?........ and his answer was that he eats 900 grams of protein from chicken daily.
Its stuff like that which makes the public believe it is possible to transform like that without having to mention drugs.
No one is going to try that, and if they did, they would fail the first day and realize they 'didn't have what it takes' to be like them.

I know quite a few guys who wake up halfway trough their sleep for a protein shake. They're not big or nothing just you know 5'9 280lbs @7% bf . I'm sure redoing other stuff as well but waking up to drink protein or eat a chicken breast is very very beneficial for muscular development.

It definitely is NOT. Sleep is far more important. You won't get catabolic if you don't eat for 8-10 hours. If those guys actually set their alarm clocks for that purpose, then they are wasting their time. They can get that stuff in during the day while they are awake. If they wake up to piss and just happen to have a shake prepared, then are able to fall back asleep, that is another story (but still not necessary).

And those stats you described are those of mr olympia competitors.

good for him

I mean he's not big by any means, but I like when actors go the extra mile to play a part

He gives me the Douche-Bag Chills. Who is he related too? Ugh.

I can't believe they cast him in the Indiana Jones Movie. I wonder if Spielberg said "How can we guarantee no one will ever ask me to make another sequel"
Mission accomplished Steven.

How do Hollywood trainers have jobs when they recommend actors to wake up every 3 hours to drink protein shakes? Are they really that stupid or is this just what an actor is supposed to say?

Hey man, what they really need to do is hook up IVs!

Can I see a pic of his person?

By the way two of the biggest people on this site have shakes all through the night so I am not discounting what you say. It's just so many new posters know guys who are insane stats. It's funny cos usually it's things like they are O competitors and the guy reads flex mag and now that bb is their friend. Not saying that is the case with you at all just something I pick up on over the years. Many new guys also tend to know guys those stats on 500mg test per week. Anyway I went off topic can you show us a pic of that guy cos just curious. Again I also know guys who do the same and look incredible... I can post pics if you want me to. I agree with AMD it is not needed but sure if you wake up anyway I would definately have a shake. But who am I to say... everyone has their own ways and all the guys I know who do that look better than me.

I 100% agree as I have always believed in feeding my body thruout the night. I have done it for the last 10 years, and a lot of the more serious guys do too. I don't understand why others wouldn't do the same. Your body needs protein to grow, and that's why you eat every 3 hours or so.

I 100% agree as I have always believed in feeding my body thruout the night. I have done it for the last 10 years, and a lot of the more serious guys do too. I don't understand why others wouldn't do the same. Your body needs protein to grow, and that's why you eat every 3 hours or so.

And your body needs uninterrupted sleep too. So with which Devil do you dance? Beats me.

And your body needs uninterrupted sleep too. So with which Devil do you dance? Beats me.

I wake up to pee at least once, sometimes 3x each night, so it is easy for me to slam a pre-prepped shake from the fridge.
I even had a mini fridge by my bed at one point.

Why would he or anyone say any different. 'Yes, I took anabolic steroids to help me look like this.' Anabolics are a schedule III controlled substance and ILLEGAL. Why does anyone care that someone does or doesnt admit to illegal drug use???

He still looked scrawny to me..

I agree, i didnt see ANY difference in him....and he had clothes on the whole time anyway, so why bother.......however, Tom Hardy look heavier in Lawless and was beefed up for BAIN on Batman....maybe they"re getting these guys confused....

Hopefully now he wont get beat up at bars/clubs as much now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear