over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shia Labeouf bulks up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 5'10, 225 at 18% bf and completely natural. If I took the shit you have taken for who knows how long I would be much, much larger than you.

Your advice carries no weight because you have used multi compound cycles for a long time to achieve a 10ish percent bf 230lbs and are spouting off advise on gaining g size when you have no other input other than take tren and gh while going to the pizza buffet between jager bombs at the bar.

No I am pretty sure if you took the stuff AMD had taken he would look multiple times better than you. What ground do you have sprouting off on here anyway your fat. I am nothing special but you don't see me going off on someone who clearly looks 10x better than me. Fuck off do 700mg tren per week and some gh and come back in a year and lets see if you look better.

I'm completely natural. If I took the shit you have taken for who knows how long I would be much, much larger than you.

Wow.
Do you realize that every single person on this forum despises people with this mentality?

No I am pretty sure if you took the stuff AMD had taken he would look multiple times better than you. What ground do you have sprouting off on here anyway your fat. I am nothing special but you don't see me going off on someone who clearly looks 10x better than me. Fuck off do 700mg tren per week and some gh and come back in a year and lets see if you look better.

Yep I'm fat compared to most folks on here who gain their size via cycle after cycle without a proper base. I also have a very solid strength and size base when I finally take the proverbial drug plunge. I could give a fuck about how I look at the beach... When i do get around to a minimal 2 compound cycle, ill make outstanding gains for my genetics. I don't take advice from beach body drug heads who place their entire self worth on how they look in the mirror. I'm in the game for self improvement and doing the best I can do with myself. Fuck you, elvia.

Wow.
Do you realize that every single person on this forum despises people with this mentality?

Especially when they are fat and have probably never been lean in their adult lives. Plus he says 18% how many fat people get their bf levels wrong... I would say 99%. Yet they can look better than a guy who trained/works hard and looks great. They have the cheek to go on about his nutrition beliefs and again they are fat.

I'm 5'10, 225 at 18% bf and completely natural. If I took the shit you have taken for who knows how long I would be much, much larger than you.

Your advice carries no weight because you have used multi compound cycles for a long time to achieve a 10ish percent bf 230lbs and are spouting off advise on gaining g size when you have no other input other than take tren and gh while going to the pizza buffet between jager bombs at the bar.

lol, then what are you doing on this site? Sounds like you are the one who needs to lay off the pizza buffets haha. Congrats, you just made yourself look like a clown after talking so much trash with your keyboard warrior abilities. I was actually almost those exact stats natural too but I at least could admit I looked like shit. Classic

Wow.

That's not my mentality. What pissed me off about most guys here is they spout off about insanely complex cycles, refilled this, bulk that, when they don't have a solid natural base and shortcut this shit. I get tired of people who talk about diet shortcuts because of tren and gh in one thread talk trying to give dietary advice in another. It's fucking ridiculous.

So this is what I'll look like if I eat 3 meals a day and my post workout meal is 500g of carbs? I really don't think you need to be giving out any advice.

Your right putting on 50lbs in a 14months natuarlly is somethign that should be made fun of and put down. You are a big man. ANd yes i did that eating 3 meals. And yes i have a long way to go

Also no where in my posts did i say i was the poster boy for anything. I realize its tough for some people to learn new things and actually open their mind to new things and attempt something that they think might not work. You will never know till you try.

ALso Q i know you dont have a big apetitie so obvously you eating less meals is not gonna work for the amount food you need to be your size. But me at my size can eat what you do in a day in 1 or 2 meals.

Every person is different

Last edited:
Yep I'm fat compared to most folks on here who gain their size via cycle after cycle without a proper base. I also have a very solid strength and size base when I finally take the proverbial drug plunge. I could give a fuck about how I look at the beach... When i do get around to a minimal 2 compound cycle, ill make outstanding gains for my genetics. I don't take advice from beach body drug heads who place their entire self worth on how they look in the mirror. I'm in the game for self improvement and doing the best I can do with myself. Fuck you, elvia.

Then why are you ripping into AMD if you feel that way. You now think me and AMD place our entire self worth on how we look in the mirror? Haha. Your looking a fool now. If thats the case why are you gonna do cycles yourself? Can I see a pic of your very solid size base? I am out of this one :eek:

I don't take advice from beach body drug heads who place their entire self worth on how they look in the mirror.

I'd be happy as hell if i looked like THAT "beach body drug head"....LOL....220 AND abs??? shit i'd take it!!!...LOL

Not everybody wants to look like Jay Cutler or Phil Heath

lol, then what are you doing on this site? Sounds like you are the one who needs to lay off the pizza buffets haha. Congrats, you just made yourself look like a clown after talking so much trash with your keyboard warrior abilities. I was actually almost those exact stats natural too but I at least could admit I looked like shit. Classic

So because I am not 10 percent I should blow hundreds and hundreds of dollars on drug compounds so a bunch of no names on the internet that I have zero respect for can say good job buddy, nice abs?

Then why are you ripping into AMD if you feel that way. You now think me and AMD place our entire self worth on how we look in the mirror? Haha. Your looking a fool now. If thats the case why are you gonna do cycles yourself? Can I see a pic of your very solid size base? I am out of this one :eek:

Peace out, I'm sure amd doesn't need u on his nuts anyway.

I'm back :)

So because I am not 10 percent I should blow hundreds and hundreds of dollars on drug compounds so a bunch of no names on the internet that I have zero respect for can say good job buddy, nice abs?

Your an idiot. No one is saying take drugs at all... your the one who said you are gonna run cycles. My advice to you would be learn to diet before you start aas cos you will probably just get fatter if you carry on the way you are. You don't need drugs to get abs... just diet and hardwork. Do what you want... be fat if you want. As long as your happy cool. But believe me your very misguided. I imagine your very young too.

So this is what I'll look like if I eat 3 meals a day and my post workout meal is 500g of carbs? I really don't think you need to be giving out any advice.
Jesus... my 17-year-old son is bigger and more defined. This is the bulk of what we're listening to in this thread. Skinny pukes... this thread has getbig written all over it. Lay off BigJB for being natural. This is board is about training too. No criticizing cycles either.

I think you should take a lesson from queefer, me, b-boy, and some of vets in here and maybe stick to listening or find another board to piss off about 3 meals a day and clomid cycles and other bs.

Dude you don't even juice. What are you even doing here? I didn't even use that much, not that you would know what a lot is lol. I achieved my goal physique and can most likely maintain it on half of what I used. All I had to do what overhaul my diet back to way it used to be when it was perfect, and then make little changes as I see fit. I know exactly what I am doing and when I need a question answered, I have no shame in asking it. So please get the fuck out of this thread. It's like I am the one juicing and you are getting the roid rage.

Who knew telling someone that eating 3 meals and 6 meals daily is the same, would bring out such anger within people??? Hilarious

Your an idiot. No one is saying take drugs at all... your the one who said you are gonna run cycles. My advice to you would be learn to diet before you start aas cos you will probably just get fatter if you carry on the way you are. You don't need drugs to get abs... just diet and hardwork. Do what you want... be fat if you want. As long as your happy cool. But believe me your very misguided. I imagine your very young too.

/facepalm

You have it all figured out, ill go back to getbig:rolleyes:

You keep doin' what yer doin'. Don't let these get ya down. You have a solid base. These guys will look like interior decorators when they drop the compounds.

Your right putting on 50lbs in a 14months natuarlly is somethign that should be made fun of and put down. You are a big man. ANd yes i did that eating 3 meals. And yes i have a long way to go

Also no where in my posts did i say i was the poster boy for anything. I realize its tough for some people to learn new things and actually open their mind to new things and attempt something that they think might not work. You will never know till you try.

ALso Q i know you dont have a big apetitie so obvously you eating less meals is not gonna work for the amount food you need to be your size. But me at my size can eat what you do in a day in 1 or 2 meals.

Every person is different

Ryan, I like how you made your point respectfully. Here's my point. Just because you read something, doesn't make it true. Science doesn't always ring true in this game. I've found that the best way to be successful in this game(improving our bodies) is to take advice from those that know more then we do. I've never met a guy or girl with an impressive physique that said they only ate 3 squares a day. The ones I know that eat 3 meals a day, also have 3 or 4 shakes a day. Your welcome to try it your way, but when that quits working for you, try what has worked for those before you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner