over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shilajit health benefits

Giants83

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
The remarkable health benefits of shilajit - NaturalNews.com

I've recently come across this stuff and seems very promising. Instead of me trying to explain everything I'll post a link. There is also a few studies easily found on google. I ordered some pure resin from the Himalayas from a reputable source. From what I understand it's often sold with poor quality or all together fake. Anyone have any experience with it?

Giants,please let us know what you think of it when you receive yours any try it .i am very curious about shilajit myself ,thanks

Giants,please let us know what you think of it when you receive yours any try it .i am very curious about shilajit myself ,thanks

Will do. Hoping to receive it this week.

Tried it as part of of stack with humanafort. I believe life extension brand has fulvic acid with shilajit combo. Can't honestly say I noticed anything ...

Tried it as part of of stack with humanafort. I believe life extension brand has fulvic acid with shilajit combo. Can't honestly say I noticed anything ...

From what I've read the purest form that contains all benefits and nutrients is the tar resin. I did also read that not all powdered ones are bad but they are often a lot less shilajit and more fulvic acid. Life extension is one of my favorite brands and I doubt they put out a junk product. I have 10 grams of resin coming from the Himalaya region. I believe that area as well as the Andes produce the most nutrient dense products. Serving size is about the size of a rice. I'm going to use it the traditional way and dissolve it in a cup of hot milk.

Also as I mentioned above finding a reputable source is very important. Some products have been found to contain heavy metals. I've done a lot of research into certain brands and I have a few that have a great reputation. Easy to find but if anyone decides to give it a go feel free to PM me and I'll let you know the brands I found. I will post up my review of the product. The immediate response I'm hoping to see is for inflammation and pain. Like most supplements I doubt the other benefits will be extremely noticeable right away. I just thought it sounds very promising and anything that has some scientific backing definitely catches my interest.

One of the many beneficial ingredients found in abana by himalaya health care. Same company that makes Liv52. I take it year round

Been using it for quite a while now after I came across it myself. Use swanson personally.

IMG_6478.jpg

Received my order. Very tar like with a strong resin smell. Dissolved very easily in hot milk.

shilajit for women

there is a list of illnesses and common problems for which you can take Shilajit Resin, I don't why people relate shilajit with men problems? Shilajit also helps fight with acne and skin problems which are common with women. I am using **broken link removed** as I found it the best source for natural shilajit resin and recommend it to everyone who needs shilajit.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131