over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shin Pumps

warwolf

Registered
OK, I did a search but was not able to find what I am looking for. I am a good runner but over the last month I am lucky to make it a mile before my shins get a very painful pump causing me to stop and move to the elliptical. I think it is the test p / tren a cycle I am on causing the pumps but was wondering if anyone found something to help with the pump. I expected it to mess with my breathing and it has but did not realize this side effect.

Are you sure it's not shin splints? Sounds like what I used to get decades ago in the military from all the running until I got fitted for proper shoes based on my running style.

Not shin splints and have a good pair of running shoes. The pain is only there when I am running and for a little bit after until the pump goes away. Shin splints will cause the leg to hurt for a longer period of time.

OK, I did a search but was not able to find what I am looking for. I am a good runner but over the last month I am lucky to make it a mile before my shins get a very painful pump causing me to stop and move to the elliptical. I think it is the test p / tren a cycle I am on causing the pumps but was wondering if anyone found something to help with the pump. I expected it to mess with my breathing and it has but did not realize this side effect.

I Know exactly what you're referring to. I get those from time to time just walking or hiking if using tren. I don't get them from prop alone.

I don't know of anything that helps elevate it other than stopping the compound that is causing it.

Yep, tren and treadmills do it to me as well!!

your getting a pump in your tibialis anterior muscles (the muslces responsible for raising your foot upwards (dorsiflextion))

Last edited:
I get those by walking, especially uphill. The reason is I walk heel-toe, where my heel hits the ground, makes a sound, then my toe hits and makes a completely separate sound. I got sick of them so I've been forcing myself to walk/ run on my toes more and it helps a ton.

I'm pretty sure it's the gear. I was having massive issues with shin pumps, not being able to get further than 1/2 a mile without having to stop from the pain and this was with 300mg/week test. Tried modifying my stride to no avail, about 2 weeks into pct, no more shin splints and my cardio capacity was greatly increased. I can't even imagine trying to jog on tren.

Happens to me just walking around on campus. Its the tren ace. Powerful stuff! I have to sit and stretch to make the pain go away.

your getting a pump in your tibialis anterior muscles (the muslces responsible for raising your foot upwards (dorsiflextion))

I agree with this comment. I too have the same problem with my tibialis anterior. Years of cross country running over rough and uphill terrain has caused me to notice this pain as well from time to time.
The problem with when being on is that your legs are getting a better pump, hence the pain being more pronounced.
A good way to test if this is the problem is to put the treadmill on an incline and walk. If it kicks in quicker than usual that's the cause.
War wolf when you are on the elliptical make sure you are as flat footed as possible and not using the balls of your feet as much. I know it's not that easy but that will take a little stress off the tibialis

TAURINE! It is fucking amazing for those lower back bumps that become painful from a result of doing nothing too.

:yeahthat:

I had this issue in off season football a lot. And I wasnt on tren. Just test. Hurts like hell. One time after workout I fell to the ground in pain. But literally after the trainer spent a few day stimulating the muscle and doing a few stretches on it..problem hasn't come back much or at least consistently

Try putting some type of muscle rub on your shins, that used to help me when I would get them.

I got em before too from tren. But for me...they came on quickly and if I kept going they would subside after about 15 mins

I get them really badly from walking recently.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear