over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shingles

About 5 years ago, still have a numb spot in my eyebrow and occasionally get itchy all on that same side. Obviously my dr would prescribe the vaccine if I asked, but I’m pretty confident it won’t be back.

Attachments

• 44326635-E5EF-4658-9441-FFC4553255D7.jpeg
    44326635-E5EF-4658-9441-FFC4553255D7.jpeg
    41.8 KB · Views: 17
When I had it, none of the meds were helping for the pain. My brother actually sent me an article about weed helping with the pain due to relaxing the nerves or something of that effect, I can't remember the full details as it's been over 2 years. But I will say that weed helped me a lot with the pain. I'm not a regular smoker, but shit, that was the only thing that helped me to dull the pain and to be able to sleep, so I was smoking everyday until it was gone.

Also, the area where it was... the skin does feel more sensitive at times.. not all the time, but just now and then. kind of weird I guess.

They gave me some kind of antiviral drug and it helped. I still had a lot of pain though and she prescribed me Oxycodone and I was able to get by taking that. Without the medications the pain was just about unbearable. All I could do was lay around all day and think about the pain. Cant ignore that. Folks today will never be able to get the Oxys for pain. Probably tell you to take ibuprofen! Even with the oxys I still had some pain.

This time last year I Had rhbado recovered within 8 weeks then back in. The gym tore my knee in my bed and that week got shingles whole back down my side over my chest was the worst thing it took 6 weeks to clear

what started is 3 small rash spots on my back which the nurse could have prescribed medication as it got worse over the 4 days but she was thick in her response when I asked for some medication

I had them years ago while I was preping for a show. Got it on my right side on rib area.shit hurts like hell.I don't remember what meds they gave me but it went away.I didn't take anything for the pain though. Thank God I was still able to start my training and made it to competition day

On another note not all pain meds are equal
Percocet won't help for that type of pain.I know this for 100% fact

I had them years ago while I was preping for a show. Got it on my right side on rib area.shit hurts like hell.I don't remember what meds they gave me but it went away.I didn't take anything for the pain though. Thank God I was still able to start my training and made it to competition day
then they go crusty yellow too lol wish I had the photo still I’d put it up it was disgusting

then they go crusty yellow too lol wish I had the photo still I’d put it up it was disgusting
Yea they do and boy do they itch

Has anyone ever had this? How long did it last for you? After it healed was there still pain?

I've been out of it for a few days now as I've been dealing with this and bronchitis at the same time, the pain from shingles is bad enough as it is, but when coughing from the bronchitis, holy shit the pain is fucking unreal.

The dr gave me something to up clear it up and also pain pills, but the pills are doing nothing for the pain except destroy my appetite, I've dropped about 10 lbs in the last week as I'm barely eating anything.

The Dr is telling me to be prepared as the pain can last few weeks... as it's highly individual on how it goes away.
Get a prescription for gabapentin. It’s for nerve pain, shingles.

I have had shingles before but not terribly serious. My wife had it and it was debilitating. Gabapentin works and is designed for this purpose.

Hope this helps, it is a very painful thing to have. Get well soon.

Get a prescription for gabapentin. It’s for nerve pain, shingles.

I have had shingles before but not terribly serious. My wife had it and it was debilitating. Gabapentin works and is designed for this purpose.

Hope this helps, it is a very painful thing to have. Get well soon.
Exactly gabapentin I have some

I had shingles...I was training for a fight, going through a divorce, and my nana was dying.

I thought it was MRSA from the wrestling mats. Whole right arm was covered in sores running down the inner brachial nerve line.

cut training out, take valtrex, try to take off from work, or limit stress to the max.

gabapenitn for pain. Other meds won’t help. Gabapentin will make you feel like your running in mud. Keep sores lightly bandaged, if open wounds, a light triple antibiotic spray for preventive care.

Has anyone ever had this? How long did it last for you? After it healed was there still pain?

I've been out of it for a few days now as I've been dealing with this and bronchitis at the same time, the pain from shingles is bad enough as it is, but when coughing from the bronchitis, holy shit the pain is fucking unreal.

The dr gave me something to up clear it up and also pain pills, but the pills are doing nothing for the pain except destroy my appetite, I've dropped about 10 lbs in the last week as I'm barely eating anything.

The Dr is telling me to be prepared as the pain can last few weeks... as it's highly individual on how it goes away.
I had them at 30. I blame my ex wife for stress lol. It lasted about 3 weeks but i believe i have permanent nerve damage. Im very intolerant to temp changes now. I grew up in the midwest playing winter sports etc. Now I can barely take the change from hot to cold (i live in the south) without uncontrollabel shivers and or sweating going from one temp to another. I just never felt the same after.

Shingles are the worst. The pain lasted over a month. I was in so much pain and even the pain meds didn’t help much. I wouldn’t wish them on my worst enemy. I still can’t believe that I trained still while battling them. I was honestly channeling that pain into training like I had a shotgun to my head. I kind of feel like it drove me even harder because I was so accustomed to the pain that destroying my muscles with extra weight wasn’t a problem.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws