over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shining Red Light on Balls for More Testosterone

floxedone, interesting concept for sure. One place to look might be at men who use infrared saunas. I'm not sure if the light needs to be directly on your sack per say, but I have seen a ton of other benefits to ir saunas so maybe this is an unknown one

This is new?

I thought everyone was hanging their balls over a red light before bed????

floxedone, interesting concept for sure. One place to look might be at men who use infrared saunas. I'm not sure if the light needs to be directly on your sack per say, but I have seen a ton of other benefits to ir saunas so maybe this is an unknown one

There are 2 ( a third rare one too) kinds of infrared sauna.

1. Near infrared using heat lamps
2. Far infrared using emitters.

As I showed earlier, Far infrared light does does not have the same effect as red/Near Infrared. In fact you want to shield your balls from the heat in a FIR (far infrared sauna).

Near Infrared saunas as I showed do have Some benefit in the "optical therapeutic window" but most lies above the window and is heat energy.

Using a heat lamp/heat lamp sauna will give you some of the benefits of sun bathing with NO UV exposure.

But using an LED/Laser light will give you optimum dose in shortest amount of time.

LOL at all the trolls, there are literally THOUSANDS of legit studies done on light, lasers, LEDs on everything from healing wounds, DOMS, MSC stem cell activation. In fact. Red light is used in stem cell treatments to differentiate MSCs into target tissue in the presence of growth factors.

Anyways, the veracity of this threads claim is that shining red light could heal atrophied testes or IMPROVE normal one. I am still waiting on my paperwork for Labcorps so hopefully I can get blood drawn this week and see if there are real results.

As far As I see there are three ways to input energy into the body, nutritionally/chemically, electrically, and with photons/light. Why ANYONE would think that only nutritional/chemical route is effective is beyond me.

If this is proven to have even "placebo" results, if you will develop a product to put it in a "choker" necklace format for my girl, I will be willing to take multi treatments per day.

Sorta killing two birds with one stone. Actually, A positive feedback system!

Got Blood drawn today at local county hospital. Was going to do a Life Extension test but this is better because I've had my testosterone tested here before.

Old test(may 2014) was at 8:15 pm

Total test 368.14 NG/dL
they did free test last time but wouldn't order it this time.

Getting these GP's to order tests is like pulling teeth.

Today's blood draw was around 11:00 am so hopefully that doesn't affect the results too much. Hospital was packed and my car's broken down so I had to do it now.

Since this test is later than the first I would say anything over 368ng/dl is OK, BUT if the research studies on rats/mice comes close to humans I would expect a 20-30% increase, at least.

Anything 450-500 would be OK, however I would like to see s 100% increase in testosterone :)

There are however 3 applications for this therapy.

1. Raising T for people not on TRT/AAS
2. Keeping balls full for people on AAS/PCT
3. Helping people to bridge cycles or recover after quitting TRT/AAS

I can't lie, part of me feels like it won't make any difference at all, the other part is wondering if I should have done a larger dose. The rat study used f 360 J/cm2/day while I was doing 1 or 2 12 J/cm2 a day.

Results posted soon.

Michael.

Last edited:
I have been setting up Christmas lights on my balls....I hear some people saying Santa put Test Vials under their ballz the next day. I'll let u guys know how it works. A study that was done in Afghanistan said 12 taliban members could then carry heavy machine guns after injecting these Tests made by Santa

lol man, laughing to tears. But friend what some people should do if their balls much smaller and they just can put the lights on them?

Bad news for my experiment.

Had a 100+ point drop in total test.

this time was 258.03 NG/dL

This test was done at same lab/hospital. Just a few hours later than 1st test

1st test drawn 8:15am..... ...10:15 resulted
2nd test Drawn 10:50am.......1:10 pm resulted

Even if we account for the reported 20-25% drop in Test for 8h to 16 hour we see (.25)360=90. 360-90=270.

My test was 258 nd/dl.

So it looks like this dose/light frequency didn't help me.

There could be many reasons why it didn't seem to work in my case.

1. Human skin is thicker than rat skin so 660nm light penetrated past the skin in rats but not humans enough to stimulate ATP.

2. Something else is messed up with me and it did help but there is no way to tell.

3. The rat study used 360 J/cm2, I used 10-20 J/cm2

I tripled or quadrupled the air flow to the unit( 4 times stronger/bigger fan), and added many vent holes to my LED light. Before the mods the LEDs would get hot, after the mods they were actually cool.

any heat that was generated was a result of penetrating light and not from heating up from the LED.

So what can be done?
I could try infrared(penetrates deeper) at below 40 J/cm2 because over 40 has been shown to cause damage to testes.

I could increase Red light, 660nm by 2 or 3 times but then I would be shinning a light on my balls for 40-60 minutes a day!~ that seems border line crazy to me.

I plan on doing a different protocol soon. I will wait till I get results before posting next time. wish everything worked like it should...

Results

I've been searching for this sort of thing since I've had a similar experience (testicles becoming larger/harder And a huge jump in energy. I use LED red lights for that part of my body in a light sauna - so everything stays cool. I can actually feel a difference when I hold a LED light closer, but I get the same results from 18 inches away using a 200w LED red spotlight. I'm really curious if you're still doing this and/or have any side effects.

for fuck's sake..
what fucks slice.

Do you even science bro ?

i have a infrared lamp in my bedroom. Everynight before i go bed I expose my testicles to it for 2 min. This is the secret i never shut down & have big happy healthy balls. You must try.

. 1483886098424.jpg

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

i love being single. it's great. i get to be who i am and do what i want. i feel like i have everything and it's a very rich and fulfilling time in my life. that's why i'm sinking all the money i didn't blow on the Imporium Halloween sale into a genital mutilation parlor upstairs on my third floor. i must have bought all the red heat lamp bulbs in my town.

Attachments

• genital mutilation parlor.jpg
    genital mutilation parlor.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 278
I've been searching for this sort of thing since I've had a similar experience (testicles becoming larger/harder And a huge jump in energy. I use LED red lights for that part of my body in a light sauna - so everything stays cool. I can actually feel a difference when I hold a LED light closer, but I get the same results from 18 inches away using a 200w LED red spotlight. I'm really curious if you're still doing this and/or have any side effects.

Soooo you registered to specifically post this hoping you found the mecca of red balls and your handle is "redbake"?

Welcome to the forums!!!!!

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner