over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

shipping in summer

elimou

Registered
with temps clocking in over 100 in someplaces, is gh going to survive the trip from overseas?

with temps clocking in over 100 in someplaces, is gh going to survive the trip from overseas?
Exposure to high temps will cause gh to degrade but there is no way to know how much unless you get it tested.
I always order my goods in the winter. I had to break my own rule when my soon to be ex-wife took most of my stuff to use against me in divorce court.

All gh made in the US is refrigerated from the time it's made, to when it arrives at the pharmacy. Unless there's a recent break through in gh manufacturing technology that I'm unaware of, refrigeration is mando.

Cut and paste from Eli Lilly site

Storage
Humatrope must be kept refrigerated (36° to 46°F [2° to 8°C]) before and after it is mixed. Do not freeze. Once Humatrope has been mixed and is in liquid form, it must be used within 28 days. Throw away any mixed Humatrope left over after 28 days. Before giving an injection, check the date on the cartridge. Do not use the cartridge if it has expired.

Good luck with the divorce noz. Looks like you have enough faith that it won't be completely degarded to place an order in summer.

mmmm, never heard of this, gh doesnt require refrig until mixed from everything ive read

mmmm, never heard of this, gh doesnt require refrig until mixed from everything ive read
this is from the Genentech site

STABILITY AND STORAGE
Before Reconstitution — Nutropin and Bacteriostatic Water for Injection, USP (benzyl alcohol preserved), must be stored at 2—8°C/36—46°F (under refrigeration). Avoid freezing the vials of Nutropin and Bacteriostatic Water for Injection, USP (benzyl alcohol preserved). Expiration dates are stated on the labels.

After Reconstitution — Vial contents are stable for 14 days when reconstituted with Bacteriostatic Water for Injection, USP (benzyl alcohol preserved), and stored at 2—8°C/36—46°F (under refrigeration). Avoid freezing the reconstituted vial of Nutropin and the Bacteriostatic Water for Injection, USP (benzyl alcohol preserved).

Wasp - Everything you've read about gh being stable without refrigeration was it from a western pharmaceutical or was from a Chinese manufacturer?

Last edited:
so now bac water needs to be refrig? wtf lol various forums etc................is the gh shipped in a dry ice ? is it kept in a frig where its made b4 its sold? its fine at room temp until mixed, then it should be refrig used within 7 days...............

there is no way in hell from the time of manu till the time its in your hand it hasnt seen temps over room temp..........so the damge has allready been done if there was any to happen..................unless its made down the street and you live in siberia

Last edited:
I would only buy gh during the summer from a domestic source to keep down shipping times. Otherwise wait until October. Better safe then sorry.

so now bac water needs to be refrig? wtf lol various forums etc................is the gh shipped in a dry ice ? is it kept in a frig where its made b4 its sold? its fine at room temp until mixed, then it should be refrig used within 7 days...............

there is no way in hell from the time of manu till the time its in your hand it hasnt seen temps over room temp..........so the damge has allready been done if there was any to happen..................unless its made down the street and you live in siberia
AIDS patients use gh and with little or no ability to fight off bacterial infections, they have to be more careful. Pharmaceutical companys cover their asses and protect patients with that statement.

The first time I bought Humatrope from the rep, he met me with a cooler in hand. His questions to me were, where's your cooler? And, are you going straight home?
I asked him why and he gave me a quick education on gh.

Like I said, things may have changed and I could be wrong.

I would only buy gh during the summer from a domestic source to keep down shipping times. Otherwise wait until October. Better safe then sorry.

not to contradict your statement, but this doesnt make sense to me....whats the difference in a manufacturer overseas, shipping to a source who is domestic, and then that domestic source shipping to me :: or :: a manufacturer overseas shipping to an overseas souce who then ships to me....pretty much the same thing...it still changes hands twice and has to travel overseas at some point.

i doubt that there is a difference in the total amount of time the GH spent in travel without be refrigerated...i have to think that everyone's GH has degraded a little bit no matter where u get it from...now some probably a little more than others...but it would make sense that unless reconstituted there is minimal degradation.....JMO...i personally dont know this to be true.

*now if you meant that you would only purchase from a domestic source that acquired their product from a domestic manufacturer then there may be some reasoning with that, like added care in shipping (shipping with refrigeration) as well as shorter time spent while being shipped....but short of that scenario, i find it to be the same no matter where your source is....again...JMO

Last edited:
COLD SHIPPING

I am a huge proponent of cold shipping, I offer it to my customers and I believe it keeps the integrity of the peptide in intact. All my manufacturers ship to me cold shipping in insulated bags and 90% of the time I receive it cold. ZDoes it preserve it........... no one knows for sure, but I would rather get my peps cold than hot as hell and then spend the next three days wondering if I just spent bad money. Remember,this is just an opinion and I am quite sure there are any number of people who would contest my thoughts.

not to contradict your statement, but this doesnt make sense to me....whats the difference in a manufacturer overseas, shipping to a source who is domestic, and then that domestic source shipping to me :: or :: a manufacturer overseas shipping to an overseas souce who then ships to me....pretty much the same thing...it still changes hands twice and has to travel overseas at some point.

i doubt that there is a difference in the total amount of time the GH spent in travel without be refrigerated...i have to think that everyone's GH has degraded a little bit no matter where u get it from...now some probably a little more than others...but it would make sense that unless reconstituted there is minimal degradation.....JMO...i personally dont know this to be true.

*now if you meant that you would only purchase from a domestic source that acquired their product from a domestic manufacturer then there may be some reasoning with that, like added care in shipping (shipping with refrigeration) as well as shorter time spent while being shipped....but short of that scenario, i find it to be the same no matter where your source is....again...JMO

You are right. I guess what I was think perhaps the domestic guy got his in when the weather was cooler, so there would be less type in direct heat with domestic.

Old thread, but still important question.

What we really need is an academic analysis of heats impact upon HGH.

I have gotten plenty of HGH shipped from China that was extremely potent (B serum, IGF-1).

Grey tops have been scoring very high, but they were shipped before the summer.

However it is really hot here now. I am pretty sure that good GH has additives that enable the wafers to withstand 2 weeks out of the fridge....but the wild card is the heat.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131