over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shipping peptides in the summer

will the heat mess up the peptides?

supposedly they are manufactured to withstand short term temperature extremes that can happen with shipping. a bonding agent or something of the sort. i'd assume this will begin to break down and degrade the peptide over time so shipping is usually super fast in my experience

Most of our sponsers ship quick enough its not an issue- ergo-extreme-southern-all fast

They are shorter chain AA for the most part and not as fragile as say, gh. But generally they are manuf to withstand some time outside the fridge. SRC does cold packing and ships fast so that helps.

Well my peps from ergo was shipped on the 28th, i still dont have them, i honestly dont know where they are. Tracking is useless, only shows 'accepted' so its 2 weeks now. Ergo cant help, i think they are as clueless as me.

Do you think they will be ok?

Well my peps from ergo was shipped on the 28th, i still dont have them, i honestly dont know where they are. Tracking is useless, only shows 'accepted' so its 2 weeks now. Ergo cant help, i think they are as clueless as me.

Do you think they will be ok?

Bro, its been all of 12 days, thats not really two weeks when one considers there was a national holiday in the middle. And its not like they are shipping intra-continental. You are getting them sent across an ocean..

They will be fine.

I understand what your saying, i got my last order from extreme in 3 days. I ordered saturday nd rcvd tuesday, and monday was a bank holiday here.

The other thing is another customer who had his shipped the same day as me to the uk, he got his 4 days ago.

You might think its no sweat, but im kinda p*ssed. I had complete tracking last time, this time no one can actually tell me where my order is.

I know they are legit, but I think items to the UK need to be sent differently, with complete tracking, LC codes are useless it seems. I based this on the '7' days delivery I was quoted before ordering.

What makes it worse is i've ran out of peps now.

I understand what your saying, i got my last order from extreme in 3 days. I ordered saturday nd rcvd tuesday, and monday was a bank holiday here.

The other thing is another customer who had his shipped the same day as me to the uk, he got his 4 days ago.

You might think its no sweat, but im kinda p*ssed. I had complete tracking last time, this time no one can actually tell me where my order is.

I know they are legit, but I think items to the UK need to be sent differently, with complete tracking, LC codes are useless it seems. I based this on the '7' days delivery I was quoted before ordering.

What makes it worse is i've ran out of peps now.

The world is gonna end.....you ran out of peptides:) I bet you are shrinking and getting fat as we speak.

Did you order it from extreme over memorial day weekend? Just curious. Have you reached out to phil.

Btw today is the 8th business day since you ordered and you were quoted 7???? Fucking travesty right there:)

Just relax, u know ergo will make,good

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Thought it was stuck in customs? That's an unfortunate part of the game none of us have any control over.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Unfortunetly im not as laid back and chilled as you :)

Then you are playing the,wrong game man:) either thst or you gotta find a local walmart that carries peotides.....good luck with them clearing customd

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

He will be fine, most things clear over hear in the uk. We just end up paying tax. Hgh and gear fine too as long as its not animal steroids. Theres not much were not allowed to import for personal use

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear