over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

shirt design...

lucian

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
i did a quick sketch of an affliction type design. it took about 20 min and is real basic. i could do a more detailed on if needed.

Attachments

• TSHIRT.jpg
    TSHIRT.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 247

The word 'Professional' is mispelled there buddy :p

see what happens when you go too fast. niether me nor lkg caught that. i just wanted to get it done.
im tryin to keep an eye on tv as wwe is on and batista is the champ again. guess i should have been paying attention to the design. :(
bah

I think it looks good.

thats actualy really cool. not what i was thinking of when you said affliction. i always think of the really busy shirts you see.

That could be a really amazing design because it's already good!

Nice!

I like this genre of shirts. Does it need something to symbolize weights? Don't know how you would incorporate weights without making it look cheesy. Good Job! You could get a job as a tattoo artist- just make sure you have a dictionary around before you misspell some bad ass bikers old ladies name on his ass.

I like the initial design.. I think that old english would look really well as the font for "Professional Muscle".. I think that the T-shirt and the whole forum needs a logo.. The professional muscle logo at the top of the page is a bit generic and plain.. Maybe a rusty, damaged, cracked PM made to look like worn out iron with some noise behind the logo (tribal stuff, various lines and marks, etc.) Maybe a shield with the PM in the middle could be a cool logo.. A shield similiar to the one on this shirt

**broken link removed**

I like the back of this shirt alot.. Maybe the chain with the PM logo hanging off the chain.. Or something similiar..

**broken link removed**

Maybe for the front of the shirt..
"Strength -N- Honor" is a cool phrase for a bodybuilding shirt.. Maybe slap that on the bottom trim of the shirt.. Then maybe have a muscled-up knight with limited armor so you can see his ripped physique.. Throw some wings on his back.. And have him holding a barbell in one hand.. Kinda like the knights on this shirt..

**broken link removed**

Just some random thoughts.. Im not an artist so i can't draw what i picture in my head..

Wow lucian you are quite the artist

I like the initial design.. I think that old english would look really well as the font for "Professional Muscle".. I think that the T-shirt and the whole forum needs a logo.. The professional muscle logo at the top of the page is a bit generic and plain.. Maybe a rusty, damaged, cracked PM made to look like worn out iron with some noise behind the logo (tribal stuff, various lines and marks, etc.) Maybe a shield with the PM in the middle could be a cool logo.. A shield similiar to the one on this shirt

**broken link removed**

I like the back of this shirt alot.. Maybe the chain with the PM logo hanging off the chain.. Or something similiar..

**broken link removed**

Maybe for the front of the shirt..
"Strength -N- Honor" is a cool phrase for a bodybuilding shirt.. Maybe slap that on the bottom trim of the shirt.. Then maybe have a muscled-up knight with limited armor so you can see his ripped physique.. Throw some wings on his back.. And have him holding a barbell in one hand.. Kinda like the knights on this shirt..

**broken link removed**

Just some random thoughts.. Im not an artist so i can't draw what i picture in my head..

bro these are some cool ideas!!! im gonna have to get to work putig these together. the only thing is im not sure how detailed hutch can make the graphics. i assume its silk screened, and its hard to get a lot of detail in them like that.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member