over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

shirts

edge250 said:
yea old navy has everything in 3xl, more of my speed. no pirate shirts from hotbodz, lol. i actually had to wear a jump suit when i used to work at the track, i looked like an oompa loompa, lol. carried $100 bags of nickels around all night, that job sucked.

I can see you now, getting in some late night curls and overhead tri extensions with your bag of nickels.

Wont the 3 xl shirts form Old Navy be huge around the waist though?

I just remember someone else, you could always try "Omar the tent maker".

Can you tell my sarcasm of feeling your pain for being so HUGE.:mad:

yea i am jinormous:rolleyes: . nah i think that clothes are just made smaller these days. i can handle the big around the waist part, i just dont like walking around looking like i am wearing my little brothers clothes, lol. and those bags of nickels got very heavy late at night after carrying them for a couple hours. i used to have to refill the machines so i had to get down on the floor and dump them in. old people do not like to get out of the way!

I get most of my button downs at BOSS......Obviously they are a bit pricey but as long as I get an 18" neck (their biggest size) I'm good to go.

J

You can try a big and tall shop, its hit or miss as far as style is concerned for pullovers etc. BOSS dress shirts are cut big and fit well, I get them when they are on sale at Bloomingdales.

I buy a good amount of Banana Republic and Abercrombe & Finch but have them tailored most of the time as far as tapering the waist. The fabrics they use are high quality. I hate it when a white shirt is so thin you can see through it, and that is not the case with these two companies, as they tend to be a little thicker. I can't fit in Hugo Boss's largest size most of the time as someone mentioned earlier, but they do have nice stuff. I have gotten some of the more laid back stuff from Hotbodz and it has fit well. You can also look into Marc Ecko (not just "Ecko", as Marc Ecko is the higher end of the brand name and not very urban as you call it ;)) as he has some good stuff, uses quality fabric and are roomy in the shoulders for the most part. the neck fits me on the ones I mentioned also which is always my problem if I do button all the way up and wear a tie.

i like banana republic and abercrombie but there sizes are not anywhere near what i need. gap online has 3xl also, so i will check them out. again i'm not so concerned about a tapered waist, i just want it to fit thru the back and arms.

EDGE, I AM NOT AS THICK AS YOU ARE....

BUT LOTS OF TIMES I HAVE TROUBLE FINDING SHIRTS THAT FIT WELL AND THAT HAVE LONG ENOUGH SLEEVES....I ALWAYS HAVE TO ROLL UP THE SLEEVES AND LIKE YOU....HAVE TO TUCK THEM IN....I'VE GOT A SHORT TORSO...SO SHIRT TAILS ARE WAY LONG ON ME IF I BUY SHIRTS BIG ENOUGH TO FIT ELSEWHERE.

TRY CORRAL WEST RANCHWEAR OR BIG R OR MURDOCKS...THE "CINCH" BRAND...THEY MAKE BASIC COLORS...WHITE, BLUE, BLACK....BUTTON DOWN...THICK SHIRTS...I TEACH AND HAVE TO DRESS UP....THESE AREN'T OBVIOUSLY 'WESTERN' LOOKING SHIRTS...BUT THEY DO MAKE THEM BIG.

THEY MAKE BIG JEANS TOO....DON'T FEEL LIKE A MEAT HEAD...I THINK THE HOTSTUFF CLOTHING LOOKS LIKE IT'S FOR QUEERS.

This may sound funny but Ive been buying Sean John stuff, some of the styles are cool and they fit great, Sean makes his shirts big and long in the sleeves even on short sleeved shirts so the sleeve never gets cramed up in yo armpit, I know his shirts are made to be worn baggy as hell and loose and thats exactly why a xl will do just fine , you wont need a x2 with his stuff.

Vander_V said:
This may sound funny but Ive been buying Sean John stuff, some of the styles are cool and they fit great, Sean makes his shirts big and long in the sleeves even on short sleeved shirts so the sleeve never gets cramed up in yo armpit, I know his shirts are made to be worn baggy as hell and loose and thats exactly why a xl will do just fine , you wont need a x2 with his stuff.

online???

edge250 said:
online???
Yea hes got stuff online but its way better to go to the mall and check the stuff there, they have alot more stuff and pants and shirts left over from last season so youll get what u need, Macys here has some good sj stuff, gl.

Kaiser said:
I buy a good amount of Banana Republic and Abercrombe & Finch but have them tailored most of the time as far as tapering the waist. The fabrics they use are high quality. I hate it when a white shirt is so thin you can see through it, and that is not the case with these two companies, as they tend to be a little thicker. I can't fit in Hugo Boss's largest size most of the time as someone mentioned earlier, but they do have nice stuff. I have gotten some of the more laid back stuff from Hotbodz and it has fit well. You can also look into Marc Ecko (not just "Ecko", as Marc Ecko is the higher end of the brand name and not very urban as you call it ;)) as he has some good stuff, uses quality fabric and are roomy in the shoulders for the most part. the neck fits me on the ones I mentioned also which is always my problem if I do button all the way up and wear a tie.

I stopped fitting in abercrombie sizes years ago...i like some of there dress shirts but there is no way they would work. banana...sometimes you can find something in there to fit but hardly ever.

Vander_V said:

I agree not all of his stuff is gansta..but you have to remember Edge is only 5'6..im just under 5'8 and Seans stuff is way way to long for me....

NPCS FINEST said:
I stopped fitting in abercrombie sizes years ago...i like some of there dress shirts but there is no way they would work. banana...sometimes you can find something in there to fit but hardly ever.

That's because you guys are bigger than me.

You all think you have it bad, I have to buy some of my clothes the same places sumo wrestlers do! of import american clothes!!
I went to buy a suit at a place called Aoyama, the biggest suit chain store in Japan, they were selling sets only on that day.
I finally found a jacket to fit my shoulders and chest but it seemed to float around the waist quite a bit. when I tried on the matching pants, they were a tad short and the waist was like a 50 inch to my 34 (at the time).
here in Japan, if you have a big chest, you are expected to be fat.
it is more expensive to buy import clothes, but at least they fit. Some times I go to a place called WorkMan and buy clothes there dirt cheap and they actually fit. these clothes are the ones I use for work or around the house only though.

Check out some of the collared button up shirts by Sean John. They are pretty sharp and stylish and fit a broad shouldered person well. Check out www.eastbay.com
They have alot of name brand stuff and even have a nice Outlet discount section.

kingsizedirect.com

oldnavy.com

gap.com

jcpenny.com

internationalmale.com

Im 6'6'' 305 and I like all these places. International male was my favorite but they don't have anything big enough for me anymore.

cobretti said:
kingsizedirect.com

oldnavy.com

gap.com

jcpenny.com

internationalmale.com

Im 6'6'' 305 and I like all these places. International male was my favorite but they don't have anything big enough for me anymore.
I liked IM until they went gay

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity