over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shirts

TERUMO

Registered
I am making a few different shirts and was wondering if anybody would be interested in maybe purchasing one. I can experiment with different types of ideas if you guys have some.Let me know what you guys think.I am going to try to make them where they are not to obvious to everyone that don't use gear.;)

Attachments

• dsc02461.jpg
    dsc02461.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 443
here is another pic.

Attachments

• dsc02462.jpg
    dsc02462.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 437

|--[\\\]>-------- I think the shirt is nice, but wouldnt you rather try and NOT draw attention to the fake taht you use AAS. Maybe work on a shirt for this site, a professionalmuscle.com shirt...i'm sure those would sell...i myself would buy 1 or 2 for my workouts.

Re: Reply

bigbadasian said:
|--[\\\]>-------- I think the shirt is nice, but wouldnt you rather try and NOT draw attention to the fake taht you use AAS. Maybe work on a shirt for this site, a professionalmuscle.com shirt...i'm sure those would sell...i myself would buy 1 or 2 for my workouts.

bump that

or a phil's penis pump shirt

I would purchase a few myself...make a T-back tank top too.

PROFESSIONALMUSCLE.COM
where the pros go

maybe something like that??

some good ideas,If BigA approves me using professionalmuscle.com on the shirts,I'll try to come up with something.I could probably find some tank tops to use.Any ideas on any pics?

If I hear the stories from the US guys about the law and AS there, it would be rather stupid to walk in public with suck a tshirt on :)

|--[\\\]>-------- Fine i'll take on for the team, i guess you can use my pic! LOL!

Hell yeah man!

Make a professional Muscle shirt i will definately buy one!! But i aint sending in my pic thats all bigbadasian there.

I wouldnt advertise either any sites or products discreetly or openly. Never know when some little teenager is gona get on and his grandparents find the site and get heat on everyone more than it already is. Or someone orders from someone now a good source is gone. MM

There are a few guys who wear those shirts at the gym I train at. They wear them because nobody would know they were on steriods unless they put it right on there shits..

You would not see a crack head walking around in a shirt that said GOT CRACK, so why do we have guys walking around in shirts that say GOT JUICE..

It should not take a shirt that says I DO STERIODS for people to figure it out..they should be able to tell just from looking at you..and I wish they guys in my gym would figure it out..

But the QV is not that abvious..the majority of people would have no clue..but still dont thik I would go for it..:)

Last edited:
Qv Shirts

Those are cool as hell TERUMO:) I want one!!! YGM!

weight77 said:
But the QV is not that abvious..the majority of people would have no clue..but still dont thik I would go for it..:)
Kinda like the Got Fina? T-Shirts with pic of a cow. People think it's akin to a Milk advertisement :D

xcel

The QV is a cool shirt/idea, but I dont know if Id wear it. I would however, wear/buy the ProMuscle Shirt...but it definitely has to have BBA on it doing something like the Buddy Christ pose from Dogma...:D

**broken link removed**

Phils penis pump shirt wasnt a bad idea either. :eek:

-slide

Yeah now that I think about it, it would be a bad idea to show all the little highschoolers that you are on a site that promotes AAS. They would be asking all the time...and they would say but you have a shirt on that promotes AAS and you are not going to help me out...some bullshyt like that. Not good for us trying to keep things onthe down low.

I'm with Steak and others on keeping a low profile. Why advertise that you use gear - whether it's a .com shirt or elusive brand of gear.

Now if the T-Shirt just said Professsional Muscle (maybe the logo), it'd be a stretch for "those that don't know" to associate it with a "board" - unless they've been here anyways (or someone tells them, who've been here).

It would be a neat thing to wear to bb'ing contests and events. Be a way to find/identify other members :D

xcel

I agree with excel

I think it should just say Proffesional Muscle.
No .com at the end of it.

I sure as hell hope you guys have enough sense to NOT put professionalmuscle.COM, or any other related sites .com for that matter, on a t shirt that you are gpoing to wear out and to the gym etc. Excel is very right. No way we need dumb fuck kids or just any average joe knowing bout this site. I remember the Renegade board did that and it blew my fucking mind. If they would have left the fucking .COM off it would have been a very cool shirt. But as far as some cool t shirts I would deffinaltely be in as long as they were discrete and not just anybody would know. There could be a lot of very cool ideas as long as no baords are mentioned with the .COM after the name. If you do do some shirts please let me know as I would love to get something different.

had a guy at another site that said he liked "University of Organon".:p

Terumo

That last one is a funny one!:D

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar