over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shit loading for a show

I dont know how well the search engine works now but if you can find the post from zilla (the true master of the shitload) then your golden.
For a Saturday show
1. Keep water HIGH until Friday night around 9 pm, start shitloading around 10pm...cake, cookies, burger, the more calorie dense the better sense you are loading in a very short time period. NO WATER!
2. Take a half a diazide (if your going to use anything) before bed
3. Wake up in the morning and access your look, the goal is not to be full blown but to be dry and full enough to make your muscle push tight against your skin. If your flat continue shitloading (pancakes) then stop eating and only nibble till stage time. If after pancakes you are still flat then drink a tiny bit of water and that should do the trick. The only hard part about shitloading is determining whether you need more food or a small amount of water.

If you are very lean then you do not want to use a diuretic, cutting water then shitloading will dry you out on its own as your body has to scavenge water to process that glucose.

Can you go into some detail on how someone would know whether they needed more food or water?

Also, great thread!

Can you go into some detail on how someone would know whether they needed more food or water?

Also, great thread!
Hopefully you do a mini trial run before your show, 90% of the time (my estimate) its usually water that is the culprit. Most depleted dieted down guys can usually put away a good amount of high density junk food in a short amount of time (until the thirst start killing you). When you wake in the morning if your muscle is pushing tight against your skin and your dry, leave it alone and roll with it, your conditioning and hardness will look great under those bright lights. If for some reason you are unable to get any type of pump in the morning (just try and do a few quick push-ups) then drink about 6 oz of water and try it again a little later, if still no type of pump then slowly sip water here and there before stage and lightly snack and keep trying to get a pump. REMEMBER the idea here is not to be busting at the seams full but to just have your muscles pushing tightly against your skin and be DRY. Your not looking for a skin splitting pump just being able to feel some blood in your muscle and feel tight and dry after slightly pumping up. Its super hard to spill over as long as you keep water controlled, you won't spill until Sunday after the show after you pig out Saturday night and drink a shit ton of fluids (trust me you will). Sunday morning you will even look great but by Sunday late afternoon/evening is when you will probably start to spillover (that's the case with myself anyways).

For b-boy or anyone who's done this, can you give an approximate amount of how many calories you're taking in Friday night, or how much time you spend eating that night? I know this will take some experimentation and adjustment, but I'm used to doing a 24-hour carb load a couple days before the show, so this is quite a bit different and I want to get in the right ballpark for when I give it a try.
you don’t count calories.. you look in the mirror everytime you wake up and if you’re not full; eat some more. you basically do it from 10pm to 7am when your prejudging at 9-10am .., no water !!!

I tend to have to suck down hard to make weight for classic. I usually cut water Friday morning, weigh in Friday evening and head to Five Guys. I'll get in maybe 8-12oz water with that, continue eating cleaner meals throughout the night while popping diazides as needed, and then have another 8oz water Saturday morning. I always wake up looking super freaky and dry doing this.

water is the main thing IMO many ppl cut water out too early and when they load no matter what they load on, clean carbs or shit food, not having the water to push everything through go against what youre trying to do. cut water out LATE anywhere bt 10pm and 12am.

I dont know how well the search engine works now but if you can find the post from zilla (the true master of the shitload) then your golden.
For a Saturday show
1. Keep water HIGH until Friday night around 9 pm, start shitloading around 10pm...cake, cookies, burger, the more calorie dense the better sense you are loading in a very short time period. NO WATER!
2. Take a half a diazide (if your going to use anything) before bed
3. Wake up in the morning and access your look, the goal is not to be full blown but to be dry and full enough to make your muscle push tight against your skin. If your flat continue shitloading (pancakes) then stop eating and only nibble till stage time. If after pancakes you are still flat then drink a tiny bit of water and that should do the trick. The only hard part about shitloading is determining whether you need more food or a small amount of water.

If you are very lean then you do not want to use a diuretic, cutting water then shitloading will dry you out on its own as your body has to scavenge water to process that glucose.

Just one question Brad, how do you handle salt intake on Friday night and Saturday all day? You are without salt all Friday while drinking a lot of water, then turn off the water at 9 p.m., and at 10 p.m. your start shit load, choosing foods rich in calories and carbohydrates, but should you worry about salt or you mix salty and sweet foods? On Saturday I take it for granted that you are consuming salt without fear (as long as you don't drink water).

Thank you

Yes sodium will likely be high during a shitload via foods. I dont intentionally salt foods i shitload with, if I have a burger and fries I don't need to add any salt to that as most food joints salt the heck out of them, even if I have a majority of sweets even most of them have a good amount of sodium in them. Saturday normal shitload food, I do have some salty chips right before going on stage but other than that sodium is pretty regular for me.

Hey Brad, I have another questions for you.

When you start the shit load, Friday night after cutting the water and your pro + veggies meals, you could have a piece of red meat or hamburger and then junk food, are you looking at the protein content in this meal? Then on Saturday, do you make sure you have protein in every meal, 20-30 grams or will you not take it into account? And are you eating small meals or are you just eating a lot of junk and stopping 2 or 3 hours before going on stage? Suppose that the prejudging is at 12 AM and the final at 19 PM, what hours would you schedule to eat? I know these are too precise and individual questions, but if you shed a little light it will be enough for me. ;)

I shitload hard Friday night, I kinda have to so I can get even remotely full and pumped although I'm just truly wanting my muscle to press tight against my skin.
I dont worry about protein friday nighy as that is all I have eaten up to the point of beginning my load. Saturday I eat according to fullness and how tight I am. If I'm flat I will sip a small amount of fluids and eat a little more carbs (junk), if I'm tight, dry and remotely full then it just a small amount of carbs like rice cakes, a little lean protein (chicken breast) till stage. I eat a decent meal at around 6 or 7 am Saturday (show day) then just nibble on stuff till stage so I'm not bloated and full.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws