over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shit to improve mood....

GS, What brand ashwagadha? I use Jarrow's formula which is KSM-66...1 cap is 300 mg.

I use Vitamin Shopp brand , the manager of our local store hooks me up with great discounts for pimping his store :D

Jarrow’s is probably a better formulation

Thank you guys I appreciate the thoughts and input. I live a really good life this isn't something where I hate life and everything is bad it's just a big shit storm came at me all at once and being down about it while waiting for it to pass is affecting my daily production. It will pass in due time but a little mental boost in the meantime wouldn't hurt.

I should have said I was thinking more along the lines of something I could use that isn't going to make me sleepy and lay in bed. Like right now I'm at work I don't think a lot of those things would do me much good unless I was ready for bed or just lounging around the house. I'm going to look into some of the suggestions, thank you again!

One more thing, anyone ever play around with oxytocin?

Thank you guys I appreciate the thoughts and input. I live a really good life this isn't something where I hate life and everything is bad it's just a big shit storm came at me all at once and being down about it while waiting for it to pass is affecting my daily production. It will pass in due time but a little mental boost in the meantime wouldn't hurt.

I should have said I was thinking more along the lines of something I could use that isn't going to make me sleepy and lay in bed. Like right now I'm at work I don't think a lot of those things would do me much good unless I was ready for bed or just lounging around the house. I'm going to look into some of the suggestions, thank you again!

One more thing, anyone ever play around with oxytocin?

OK, reading the above and looking at your preferred method of approach, Elvia and other guys in the preworkout thread have said that Imperial Nutrition Excelsior gives them a nice mood boost which is a great addition to the energy and focus, maybe that would be worth a shot.

read post #1530 on page 77 (last one)

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/127999-preworkout-thread-77.html

My work can be stressful and high-paced at times. I'll take rhodiola rosea and ashwagandha during periods of higher stress and I find this helps. Adding L-Theanine is useful as well.

A negative mind is a very hard state to get out of. You literally have to retrain your thoughts and outlook on things. I've been there after a woman fucked me over years ago. I dated a new girl and she loved me and brought to my attention that I was viewing everything very cynically. And I was. Made some hard conscious choices to change the way I viewed things. Eventually I came back around.

Kratom. But use sparingly as it can be addictive

Lithium orotate (over the counter in US)
How has this worked out for u and how often do u take it? Have some but have been on xanax for over 10 yrs so taking this scares me a bit

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

How has this worked out for u and how often do u take it? Have some but have been on xanax for over 10 yrs so taking this scares me a bit

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

5mg AM and 5mg PM. Started at just 5mg in the AM and noticed a slight improvement in mood, but it seemed to drop off later in the day. With the 5mg AM + 5mg PM dosing, I have a pretty sustained improvement in mood over baseline.

It's not a stimulant type of europhoria, it's one of those things where I think back over the last few weeks and say to myself, "wow, I'm just generally more content and in a better mood".

Masteron run at 200mg per week improves my mood dramatically.

I honestly don't think there's anything you can take that will make a meaningful difference. Has to come from within. Life throws us curve balls all the time. How you cope with those obstacles, modify your behavior and move on is far more important then a quick fix from a pill or potion...in my opinion.

Give this a listen.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0p1fjLPjYQ"]Matthew McConaughey - This Is Why You're Not Happy | One Of The Most Eye Opening Speeches - YouTube[/ame]

St John’s Wart

This. Worked very well for me during a tough time period. Stabilized mood, reducing anxiety and depression like symptoms. Used it for about a year and had no negative side effects and positive results.

does anyone have any caverject?

asking for a friend

"Friend"

I LOVE it. Best thing ive used. Its easy to inject but its abit hard to need the bathroom and time it 5-10 mins before sex.

In and shoot. And just hope that she wants the D right after hah

Kratom works pretty good for depression. Its addicting but desperate times and all that...plus the addiction isnt all that bad just down for a couple days.

I honestly don't think there's anything you can take that will make a meaningful difference. Has to come from within. Life throws us curve balls all the time. How you cope with those obstacles, modify your behavior and move on is far more important then a quick fix from a pill or potion...in my opinion.

Give this a listen.
Matthew McConaughey - This Is Why You're Not Happy | One Of The Most Eye Opening Speeches - YouTube

Emotions, mood all come down to chemicals in the brain. Whether your body is releasing seratonin,dopamine, gabba etc. Self help, meditation can help this for sure. But some people have chemical deficiencies and all the positive thoughts in the world will not help. Sometimes you need to give your brain what it needs chemically. Its like telling a crazy person, just dont be crazy, use your mind to uncrazy yourself. If your body/mind wont or cant produce the chemicals no self help in the world will fix it.

Kratom. But use sparingly as it can be addictive
bad idea...highly addictive, class 2 drug qualification and its a progressive compound. Meaning u need more and more to have the same affects, plus u will need a medical detox to come off of it. Stay far away from Kratom!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131