over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shit to improve mood....

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I've had a lot of shit going on lately and I've been really down about things, a combination of a big shit storm all at once.

I don't want to use any script depression shit, I wouldn't even classify it as depression. Anyone have any suggestions of things they use, non narcotic relatively speaking "safe" things to help their mood?

L theanine and coffee work real well as a "nootropic" like effect...

Honestly man, find 15-20 minutes in your day and learn to meditate. Shut that mind off, and once you can learn to do that, it'll tone everything down.

I personally like reading Seneca, Marcus Aurelius, Epictetus...lots of stoic philosophy...

We get one mind and one body during our time here. Best to take care of both of them, because you can't swap vehicles [emoji846]

Probably not the answer you were looking for...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I use cbd for this exact reason. Takes the edge away, i feel calmer, less anxious.
Lions Mane is excellent as a nootropic. Directly affects the brain, relieves muld depression and anxiety. Many other benefits

I know you said no script stuff, but you'd be amazed at how much just half a Xanax will do for you. I got a bottle of 30 pills and that was almost 4 years ago and I still have some so that tells you how often I take them, but when I really need one, they are sure nice to have around. Just have enough control not to abuse them and use as truly needed.

Meditation. Also asses life and appreciate things a bit. Ever hear the saying "count your blessings"? You were born in USA? Best god damn country on the planet (sorry EU guys, it is). You speak English, can read/write? What assets do you have in this life? A lot comes down to point of view and beliefs. Change those and change your life.I know more than one, very wealthy, married house wife, they have everything, great husband that tries, helps with kids, makes big money and she is "depressed".

How will your life be if you live by the mantra "life`s a bitch then you die" vs "life is precious". We`ve all seen the fat lady on Jerry Springer who thinks she is all that and a bag of chips. Perception really is reality.

hey,bro,several days ago there is a thread which the theme is "the toughest time in your life",i saw you have posted there.

Every time when i am upset or think life shits,you will know that compared to the pain that comes from factors beyond our control,some emotions are temporary,things always get better when they get to a certain point.

I'd echo TheThinker, exactly the advice I'd give. Check out 10% Happier, it's a worthwhile read.

Ashwagandha has helped me tremendously , I’ve been able to cut my daily dose of Paxil in half since I started taking it.

I take 2 , 470mg caps first thing in the morning and 2 more before bed. I actually saw benefits at half that dose but I upped it to see what else it wold help with as far as inflammation

I definitely want to try CBD oil but I have to find a source that I can guarantee that I won’t fail a drug test while taking

Just ordered some.... I would always just rip off a couple bowls.....but have been hearing great things about CBD oil

Walking outside and preferably in the sun can improve the mood of some people.

Meditation, this really helps so do consider it, I do 5 minutes in the morning and ten at night.
Start a journal and at the end of the day write down three things you´re grateful for or that made you happy that day, it can be as simple as having tap water.
Be consistent with the two things above, I sometimes want to skip them but I get them done, they will change your mindset so fucking do them.
Quigong
Don´t read the press or watch the news until you feel better.
Visiting the ass thread :love:
Watch some funny movies, videos etc.

I know you probably wanted a supplement but answers are better found in other places rather than pills.

Ashwagandha has helped me tremendously , I’ve been able to cut my daily dose of Paxil in half since I started taking it.

I take 2 , 470mg caps first thing in the morning and 2 more before bed. I actually saw benefits at half that dose but I upped it to see what else it wold help with as far as inflammation

I definitely want to try CBD oil but I have to find a source that I can guarantee that I won’t fail a drug test while taking

Isn't this just replacing one "medication" with another "medication"? I am all in favor of the role pharmaceuticals play in mental health. I'm just saying guys here seem to hate scripts for things but have no problem taking boatloads of OTC "supplements" for things. I am surprised no one mentioned Kratom for example (which I have zero experience with and have only heard of through this site).

Another vote for CBD; suffered from general anxiety for years that onset right when I started having kids. Used Zoloft for several years to combat the anxiety. Started dosing CBD along with Zoloft and then weened off the Zoloft over the course of a couple months. Smooth sailing now.

As another person mentioned, I also have a bottle of Xanax sitting in the drawer, which gives me peace of mind. I haven't taken one in probably 4 years, but if the shit hits the fan, I know it would be there to calm me down. I think just having it in the house keeps me calm. Weird....

Isn't this just replacing one "medication" with another "medication"? I am all in favor of the role pharmaceuticals play in mental health. I'm just saying guys here seem to hate scripts for things but have no problem taking boatloads of OTC "supplements" for things. I am surprised no one mentioned Kratom for example (which I have zero experience with and have only heard of through this site).

The side effects from Paxil are pretty significant , where as with the ashwagadha I haven’t seen any negative side effects and being able reduce the dose of Paxil reduces the negative side effects.

So yes you are replacing one with another but you’re doing so for better results with less negative sides , doesn’t that make good sense to you??

I’ve tried every possible prescription med for my condition with Paxil being the best result with least negative

GS, What brand ashwagadha? I use Jarrow's formula which is KSM-66...1 cap is 300 mg.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws