over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shitty appetite

trenmasta

Newbies
Hey guys, Im 17 years old, will be 18 in june and Im 177cm. I have been trainning with weights something about 2 years ( before start lifting I was muay thai all the past year) the first year was easy to train cause I was in high school yet ( was my last year) I was dedicated 100% to the gym and I have always planning my diet by myself,I went from 57kg to 72kg then january and february (of the second year) I got 3kg more so I started University at 75kg 12% bodyfat. Here comes the problems I was feeling difficults to eat all my macros january, february I was vomited two or three time i can remember, reached to eat 2kg of sweet potatos a day I was eating like 3200-3400kcal, high carb low fat. Protein 1.8 to 2g per kg from chicken, red meat, and tuna. Usually I was eating red meat two times a day (240g) cause I found it cheaper than chicken that was eating of ir 120g a day and one conserve of tuna (120g tuna). Well at first when I started university my fitness life was livable but it was turning harder eat all my meals cause I was not having time to eat and the stress was more here. I went to the dr cause my apettite was shit and i get sickness when see food or was lunch time and I was throwing up randomly but dr said It was nothing and Im good and told me I wouldnt have to care about my physique I have to train my brain and asked me if i was on roids (my pressure was high: 170) I was laughing by inside cause Im natty yet but annoying cause was telling shit about juicing, fucking dr I left the consulting room with a harder headache that when enter. Expositions and works in groups presentations was soon, studies went harder so I freezed one month (around june) my membresy of gym cause I would be better off trainning. Then the cycle university finished and vacation arrived and I was crazy for trainning and recuperare my weight ( I was 69-70kg) that month of vacations I recuperate 5 kg and almost got one kg more (I think I just was depleted of glygogen and recuperated it and added almost one more kg of muscle). Well my membresy gym finished in July about one week later or more days when my vacations finished and I couldnt pay it again, so I decided to dedicate me more to my studies and wait until I can get the membresy again.
Well I wait almost 4 months, I joined gym again 21 november 2015 with a better plan and weighing 67kg I could train and eat better cause my cycle university was finishing in late november so january 2016 I came back to 70kg although I wasnt esting enough and feeling shitty ocassionally..Then again I had to freeze my gym cause economy problem until now, well the case is that I have none apetitte, I can not see junk food worse smell it, today I had to be in University all the day my first meal was just 2 glass of papaya juice and 200ml of yogurt and I couldnt finish all my lunch also in the afternoon I bought a Frugos in a machine distributor and throw it up. Reading foros I thought that the cause could be my permabulk, eating too much calories in a long time, may be it could damaged my insulin sensivity. Any ideas what can be my problem ? I hate being without any intake of food cause I feel that will throw up it. Im currently 66-67kg forced my body to get shredded and losing all my gain. Thanks guys for your time. Pls reply me.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Sounds like you're trying to force down too much food. Take it easy. Slowly increase your calories over time.

Sounds like you're trying to force down too much food. Take it easy. Slowly increase your calories over time.

This! Your waistline, and your digestive tract will both take a hit if you try to shove calories down. Slowly increasing week by week (100-200 calories) is a smarter approach once you're past the initial gains period.

I made the same mistake when starting out to just shovel food, and while the gains came early on, they stalled, and felt like bloated shit.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws