over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shooting Protocol For Cruise???

wukillabee

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just coming off a nice 18 week bulking cycle of test/deca/dbol/hcg, now wanting to cruise for 3 months at 200mg/test enth week until my cut cycle of test prop/npp. Goal is to obviously maintain my size/strength while going into my cut. Im still on hcg and plan on staying on it til after my cut cycle which i will do a strong pct and be off for a good 4-6mths. My hcg is at 500iu/week shot twice a week and started this 3 weeks into my bulk cycle. Im 25yrs so i can and have recovered easily from cycles but this is my first time cruising inbetween cycles. Heres my question:
My test enth (gauls) is dosed at 200mg/ml. I want to do 200mg/week so would it be best to shoot .5ml mon and .5ml thur or just do a full 1ml every monday? If u need more specifics please ask but main question is what dosing protocol would be best for my situation and goals for this cruising period?

twice a week keep the blood levels more stable but when i cruise i take advantage of not having to pin so often and just pin once a week just my preference you decide if its worth it, for me while im on cycle i have to pin at least four times a week on long esters im ready for a break when i dose down. Ive never felt or seen a difference either way...

I am on dr prescribed HRT at a dose of 100 mg/wk. One shot per week is fine since the half life is so long on enanthate/cyp. Most of the docs put people on one shot every 2 weeks of 200 mg, but I asked to split it up and the doc had no problems doing that. So even going once every 2 weeks is not too rough on blood levels otherwise that would not be practiced.
Now as far as you cruising on 200 mg/wk for 3 months, that is a bit dangerous potentially. Do you know what your hematocrit/hemoglobin is now? RUnning even a low test dose that long is bound to increase your hematocrit, and it could get to the point where you are at risk of blood clots. Anything over 54 is too high really. If you decide to do this cruise you are going to need to get a cbc before you begin and then run one about midway through your 3 month cruise to be sure that it has not risen.
I had a blood clot in a coronary artery 2 summers ago and almost died. I was only 37 yrs old at the time. It was a huge clot that they sucked out. I had no athersclerosis, so it was not a slow buildup of sludge in there. It was all blood. I hope that you take my advice and get your blood checked out now.

ive never heard of this and have substituted 125 mg test e for androgel, my dr must be an ass cuz i was there yest and he didnt suggest any blood work or anything, he told me to get off and back on andro.....not what i wana hear really, i think hes a dope more and more when it comes to this stuff

my bp is 142/86

what blood work should i get done? so i can demand it b4 im dead.......im 43, i havent given blood or anything, trouble sleeping

ive been cruising for 3 weeks and did a 10 week 500mg e run b4 that , no blood work at all, also doing 500iu hcg per week.................feel free to pm unless op doesnt mind

Last edited:
ive never heard of this and have substituted 125 mg test e for androgel, my dr must be an ass cuz i was there yest and he didnt suggest any blood work or anything, he told me to get off and back on andro.....not what i wana hear really, i think hes a dope more and more when it comes to this stuff

my bp is 142/86

what blood work should i get done? so i can demand it b4 im dead

ive been cruising for 3 weeks and did a 10 week 500mg e run b4 that , no blood work at all, also doing 500iu hcg per week.................feel free to pm unless op doesnt mind

I would have a CBC done along with a liver profile (enzymes). The CBC will include the hematocrit and hemoglobin which are of the main concern. I hope that you usually get a CBC once a year as part of your physical? You can use that as a baseline if it was taken when you were not on AAS.
Your doses certainly are very reasonable by bodybuilding standards, so you are to be commended there. Just be sure to get the CBC done ASAP. I think if you talk to your doc about it that he will prescribe the test. Insurance will help pay for it.

i had a cbc done when on andro,was all good, ummmmm id say 4 months ago? b4 i did my first cycle, he wont prescribe me im test...gave me some bs about regulations blah blah..............hell only give me andro........and problem is i run out of bennys dec 31................

so i need to get done what i need now till i find a new job and a diff dr, ill, be moving to syracuse ny, if anyone sees this and is up there feel free to pm me a good dr................

i havent had a physical in 20 yrs ,lol

I am on dr prescribed HRT at a dose of 100 mg/wk. One shot per week is fine since the half life is so long on enanthate/cyp. Most of the docs put people on one shot every 2 weeks of 200 mg, but I asked to split it up and the doc had no problems doing that. So even going once every 2 weeks is not too rough on blood levels otherwise that would not be practiced.
Now as far as you cruising on 200 mg/wk for 3 months, that is a bit dangerous potentially. Do you know what your hematocrit/hemoglobin is now? RUnning even a low test dose that long is bound to increase your hematocrit, and it could get to the point where you are at risk of blood clots. Anything over 54 is too high really. If you decide to do this cruise you are going to need to get a cbc before you begin and then run one about midway through your 3 month cruise to be sure that it has not risen.
I had a blood clot in a coronary artery 2 summers ago and almost died. I was only 37 yrs old at the time. It was a huge clot that they sucked out. I had no athersclerosis, so it was not a slow buildup of sludge in there. It was all blood. I hope that you take my advice and get your blood checked out now.

i would like to see some research to back that up

i would like to see some research to back that up

Go do a search on google and you will find much research showing that testosterone stimulates the bone marrow to produce more red blood cells. Its is a well known fact. I just came home a few hours ago after seeing my hematologist about the problem.
If you do a search on here you will see the many times it has been discussed. Lots of people on here are aware of it. It can become a problem for those on HRT. I really didnt have much trouble with mine getting high until I started cruising inbetween cycles.

say your red blood cells are high, how do you lower?

giving blood?

Yes, one way of lowering red blood cells is giving blood. There is probably others but that was the first method that popped up when I googled it.

when do you guys think it is a good time to start your first cruise cycle???
im 25 too but i was thinking i may be too young

when i thought my hemocrit was getting high on high dose of tren i was having random nose bleeds...body's natural way to expel?

I can imagine that hemocrit levels would get very pronounced on a heavy EQ cycle as mine were. As well as enzymes increase in the liver a bit, IF you were on a really heavy cycle, eating for bulk and working out balls to the wall the liver has to process all of this its the filter.

I just don't think a small dose 250 a week could cause that many problems in a younger healthy male.

Maybe after many years of bbing, genetics and age this would become a problem.

Yes, giving blood would decrease red blood cells. Asprin and fish oil will help keep the blood thin.

Last edited:
Yes, one way of lowering red blood cells is giving blood. There is probably others but that was the first method that popped up when I googled it.

This is the method I have taken as mine are not alarming by my doc's standards, but I would still like to keep them down lower just the same.

say your red blood cells are high, how do you lower?

giving blood?

You either give blood, lower your dose, or get off.

when i thought my hemocrit was getting high on high dose of tren i was having random nose bleeds...body's natural way to expel?

I have heard that,yes but not really sure if its true. I think its also due to high blood pressure while on.

I can imagine that hemocrit levels would get very pronounced on a heavy EQ cycle as mine were. As well as enzymes increase in the liver a bit, IF you were on a really heavy cycle, eating for bulk and working out balls to the wall the liver has to process all of this its the filter.

I just don't think a small dose 250 a week could cause that many problems in a younger healthy male.

Maybe after many years of bbing, genetics and age this would become a problem.

Yes, giving blood would decrease red blood cells. Asprin and fish oil will help keep the blood thin.

I personally knew a couple of guys in the 20s that had high hematocrits on a dose of 250 mg/wk when they were cruising for long periods of time. It slowly builds up.

I personally knew a couple of guys in the 20s that had high hematocrits on a dose of 250 mg/wk when they were cruising for long periods of time. It slowly builds up.

Wow, lots of info on a thought to be basic question but thank you. Just quoting the last cus its most relevant to me i believe. What about pros who cruise at a gram or two of test a week inbetween blast cycles, do they donate liters of blood a week? Doubt it. Long periods of time, just crusin for a few months at 200mg/week here, dont see that a long time imo. Appreciate any and all feedback here but seems kind of over exagerrated imo. People do cycles year long at high doses before coming off, never heard of a blood clot. Been on here and many forums of the like for years, never heard or read of one blood clot. Hrt has been a practice for a loooong time, again never hearing of people dying of blood clots. Again, possibility yes, likely, maybe but very slim i think. Eating mcdonalds ed, crusing on test, zero cardio, not working out, i can see this happening yes. But for me and none of the above, dont see it very likely.
Ill take the advice about one pin a week but blood clots for a couple months of low dose test, kinda unlikely. My cycle was higher doses of multiple compounds, not one blood clot, doubt another couple mths of a fraction of the dose of just test will send it over board. Sorry if i sound like an ass, i do appreciate the feedback. I just see it as u guys talking worse cause scenario here more then my scenario.

So....but isn't there a question on the blood donor thingy....have you ever used steroids? and they deny you if you check yes? and if you check no does it hurt someone when they get the blood?

also...'long' is too vague a term here....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws